[UPDATE 10.12.09] Cube Entertainment Audition - Translate? -

Guest xxaznxxxpowerxx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZOMGITzHibari

CUBE NO LONGER DOES ONLINE AUDITIONS ! For those of you who want to audition, you'd have to send them your stuff and if they like you, they'll contact you and you'll audition for them LIVE. If you go to Korea, and want to audition for them, PLEASE REALIZE that you MUST pass their 1st round (which is sending them your stuff). I had a friend translate it for me and that's what she told me. Unless you live in Korea and have a CUBE account, that's the only way you can audition.

ZOMGITzHibari said: CUBE NO LONGER DOES ONLINE AUDITIONS ! For those of you who want to audition, you'd have to send them your stuff and if they like you, they'll contact you and you'll audition for them LIVE. If you go to Korea, and want to audition for them, PLEASE REALIZE that you MUST pass their 1st round (which is sending them your stuff). I had a friend translate it for me and that's what she told me. Unless you live in Korea and have a CUBE account, that's the only way you can audition.

ZOMGITzHibari said: CUBE NO LONGER DOES ONLINE AUDITIONS ! For those of you who want to audition, you'd have to send them your stuff and if they like you, they'll contact you and you'll audition for them LIVE. If you go to Korea, and want to audition for them, PLEASE REALIZE that you MUST pass their 1st round (which is sending them your stuff). I had a friend translate it for me and that's what she told me. Unless you live in Korea and have a CUBE account, that's the only way you can audition.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sc_40216a18dae7a186736ab9adbe4785da

Wait so they don't do e-mail auditioning anymore too?:o

Archived