@~Lonely in Gorgeous

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
paradise kiss anime opening
>...gorgeous tears I'm feeling really uninspired lately ^^; Can't find anything fitting to sing. But the opening of Paradise Kiss kind of caught my interest, so I gave it a shot. Not even a vocal cut, this. I just turned the bg down low. Single isn't released until Nov. 30 or something <__< Short clip, about 1:36 in length.

Guest babiixru

hmm..i'm not really feeling the song, although you sound good. i think it's not enough melody for me. or maybe because there's not an instrumental to this. maybe then i'd like the song better. DONT GET ME WRONG, i'm not saying i dont like your clip i just don't like the song. lisaaaaa i want your voice X_X; you still mix as wonderfully as ever. your low notes still trouble you but work work on them ^_~. your voice sounds so soulful and hmm soulful in this piece =D

Guest animagelet

.... OMG. I liked the song the microsecond I heard the instrumental in the beginning. <333 XPPP You sound so goooood. =] I hope you'll sing the whole version of this in the future. Keke ^-^ can't wait till the mp3 comes out. i want to hear the full version of this <33

Guest _MaJa_1234

The opening is interesting isn't it? hehe well i'm one of the few that like it. It sounds like the chorus could use a little more energy. But you did a good job. I can't believe you got only 2 freaken replies for this :angry: ...where's the loveeee T.T?!?!! I love you T.Tv

Guest onigiri_kun

my my! PARAKISS OP!!! I love this song~

But I think you should have pushed yourself harder to make your

voice more~ like a bit more stronger~

but besides that, you sound so cute^^ I always like you when you sing more poppish songs~! :)

promise you'd do the full version when it releases^^

Guest fantasiimaker

ru - it's more of an attitude-ish song to me XD maybe that's why there isn't enough melody. thanks for listening always ne <33

animagelet - XDD I liked it the second time I heard it on the anime opening lol~ I can't wait until the full single either ^^

maja - judging from the parakiss thread in the anime/manga section, lots of people like the opening XD lol thank youu <3<3

onigiri - heheh ^^ I promise~! yeah I think I get weak in lower ranges x_x must work it on!

tab - thanks ^^ I appreciate it!

Archived