Super Junior DongHae and SS501 Kim Hyun Joong chilling out together!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool, it's nice seeing members from different groups hang out with each other since people always try to make it sound like their competing against each other. :)

oh... so that was hyunjoong with the cap...

i've seen pictures of this but only on donghae's side and I can't see hyunjoong...

only his back..

Guest tinenapay

at first i thought it was heineken leader was drinking and i laughed at the thought how he could be drinking that and eating a banana.

DONGHAE + HYUN JOONG = ONE FINE DAY!

Guest bobobee92

omg whoever took those pic...........

THEY WERE LIKE RIGHT THERE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!

except a class window between them!

LOL luckyyyyyyyy

Guest cutegit

do i see hyun joong drinking tsing dao and eating a banana?! HAHAHA what a combination! XD

lucky fans, but kinda awkward for HJ and DH cos they're directly at their backs @.@ so cool how they still chilled out there even if they dodnt have privacy~<3

Guest heyyitznicole

haha, that's cute.

i'd be kind of weirded out, though, having people take pictures right behind me.

i guess they're used to it?

Guest polaris

haha when I saw the first pic.. I thought Hyun Joong and Dong Hae were the two guys standing wearing orange tops walking away.

hahaa it took me a moment to realize they were right up and close to the window. ^^ wow~ whoever the fan was who took these pics .. they must have been plastered to that window. ^^

they are so handsome... especially Kim Hyun Joong.. Love his comfy clothes and hat ^^ and I really like his new hairstyle.

Archived