[manhwha] He's Dedicated to Roses

Guest Misao

gender blender, shoujo, action - same author as Hot Blooded Womanimage

QUOTE "If you were a girl, we would never have met"
"Well- to...to be honest with you- I AM a girl-"

Plain when she's a girl, but disguised as a guy, she's got a good body, is awesome at fighting and has a handsome face.
Despite thinking that Ida is a guy, Kang Naru falls in love with her.
Now everyone thinks that Naru is gay, Ida wants to tell him the truth.

"What should I do? If they know I'm a girl - "

- But at what cost...?

image I just read this manga in one sitting! It's a fun read with the nerdy girl crossdresses as a gangster guy and then meet handsome guy bla bla image

You can read it in manga fox!
Volumes: 11 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=42136
a034653120221be669cc083e007fca50.jpg

b8cfbf77a3d250a4523ba67a65a7d031.jpg

00.jpg

Guest choong jae

thanks for posting this. i'm a big fan of hwang mi ri. plus i really like the cross dressing theme (like hana kimi), so i'm really excited right now. time for me to read them all in one sitting right now lol

Love the artwork, love the cute guys, but she really needs to stop recycling ideas here and there from her previous work. Her earlier work didn't look as nice but they were different from one another, now the guys are all the same basically. To me, this is only a good read to pass time when the one you like to read isn't updated.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I like this. It reminds me of Coffee Prince, expect Ida is more kick butt! Every time I see Mimi mistreating her, my heart breaks. I love Ida. I wish Naru can see her! He's so freaken dense!

Guest ephemeral.

I'm a fan for Hwang Mi Ri's work.

It does seem to get repetitive, but I love gang fights and all that. *o*

Ida is awesome.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I'm starting not to like Naru.

Well, I'm kind of biased about guys in romance story lines. I always prefer the good guy who is always there. And Naru is so dense and stupid! When Ida is a girl, he treats her like crap! When she's Yodah, he's all lovey-dovey!

Oh and it's so conceited, where does personality love jump in. So far it's been about looks. I'm not saying I hate the storyline, I'm just waiting for the part where it boils down to how the person is on the inside.

I'm rooting for Shinah! WARNING MEGA SPOILER He knows! But he still loves her!

Guest babossagaji

I'm starting not to like Naru.

Well, I'm kind of biased about guys in romance story lines. I always prefer the good guy who is always there. And Naru is so dense and stupid! When Ida is a girl, he treats her like crap! When she's Yodah, he's all lovey-dovey!

Oh and it's so conceited, where does personality love jump in. So far it's been about looks. I'm not saying I hate the storyline, I'm just waiting for the part where it boils down to how the person is on the inside.

I'm rooting for Shinah! WARNING MEGA SPOILER He knows! But he still loves her!

*squeals

lol I like HMR too~

I really can't wait for the next chapter! Does anyone know where to get the RAW version?

Guest Autumn1430263885

i decided to check this out cause it sounded interesting and i'm a fan the this author..i always enjoy her work even though they're all similar

i finished this in one sitting lol! i don't have a favourite guy that i'm cheering for yet. i like both naru and shinnah, but i think that naru's a bit wierd lololol...also he seems kind of dense and i mean does he really like her for her personality?.....idk..but shinnah's growing on me more and more =D

i also like mimi and that gang guy together..i think they make a nice match. i like how mimi, the rich princess is with the strongest gang fighter

Guest garnet07

Big fan of Hwang Mi Ri since Hot Blooded Woman. This new manhwa of hers is turning out to be my #2 favorite from her. I have been waiting for ch4+ to be scanlated, then I checked Mangaupdates.com and someone mentioned it's already up to v8 in Mangafox.com .....

Haha almost pulled an all-nighter yesterday trying to finish up what's available so far. The story is intense with lots of twist. I mean dude the main girl knows ALL tidbits about everybody, yet no one knows that she's actually Yodah, the one they've all been looking for. :lol: The newest chapters reveals that 3 people have found out about Yodah's real identity. Wonder if it gets updated weekly? Anyone know?

Does anyone think that Shinnah seems to know more about Ida than what he reveals? It's like he's just pretending not to know Ida is Yodah and want to keep her close to him. There is always a manipulative, calculative person like him in every HMR manhwa.

Guest Autumn1430263885

yaa hwan mi ra's mangas all have similar components...but i still love them

omgggg two new chapters out !

the manga's getting a biit draggy now. i wish that ida would merge with yodah already!!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

hahaha this caused quite a stir at mangafox, coz it took out naruto out of it's #1 spot >.<

personally, as i've modded the section in mangafox, and from what i've read with the people's reactions, it not that quite good. a lot of cliches that i really hate, obnoxious rich girls, supposed to be ugly girls who really just need to get a good haircut and some contacts probably. and of course at mangafox, "everybody hates Mimi" and that "fattie" person who "acts like a bishie" (quoted from HDTR fangirls at mangafox).

Guest garnet07

^ Haha, to reiterate it's becoming my #2 favorite Hwang Mi Ri manhwa ... NOT exactly out of all manhwa in general. Yes, it has the typical annoying rich girls and "fattie" who is really getting on my nerves more and more. I ain't a fan of the main guy either (Naru) for being so stupid and can't tell that she's a girl.

Hmm, it seems like I'm ranting only. Whatever, the main girl and "gender-bending" aspect of this manhwa got me hooked to it from the very beginning. While there are typical characters on the story, the story itself is different. I don't know how everyone will feel when they find out her true identity. And I want NO happy ending for the bad guys especially Mimi .... I keep skipping her scenes with her "guardian angel" because if HMR gives her a good ending .... I'll want to slap her silly. Just because I want a happy ending ... that doesn't mean I also want one for Mimi who made Ida's life miserable :angry: She needs to get her just desserts

Guest colloquy

Hwang Miri's manhwas, down to it, are basically all the same. Once you've read one of them, in essence, you've read them all even though the setting and characters change. (Although, she only knows how to draw a limited range of faces.) The theme for most of her manhwa's is destiny, therefore, the guy you get the feeling she's going to end up with is probably the one she will end up with.

It's probably rated highly because it's updated frequently. It's just a fun read, like many find Naruto to be, but nothing that deep. She was one of the three major female manhwa artists, so of course her works were/are popular.

Guest garnet07

Just read ch35, I WAS SO RIGHT about Shinah knowing that Yodah is Ida.

This manga somehow reminds me of You're Beautiful. Like one of the guys finding out she's a girl early on. Getting ready for a showdown between Naru and Shinah. Hard to choose but I would go for Shinah. He's loved her all these years and loves both of her sides. He acts like Shin Woo in You're Beautiful... he wants to hide or pretend so that she won't leave his side.

Guest Autumn1430263885

woa WHAT...how did this manga get so high up. i mean i enjoy reading it and all but i don't think that its that amazing..its just a decent read to pass time. i really liked the beginning of the manga i thought the herione was really kiss a$$ but now the whole manwha is turning into a typical shoujo manga... i also really dislike naru. i mean the dude is fricken retarded no offence. he fell in love with her cause he thought she was his brother....... er yea..

i have a feeling that she's probably going to end up with naru though...-sighh

Guest garnet07

AAHHHHH just wanted to rant on this manhwa and let out frustration. WTH happened to Ida. HMR seems to not understand the best part of doing gender bender storylines. The main character needs to stay strong no matter what the circumstances are, but recently Ida is becoming weaker and weaker. Gender bender is my favorite manga genre because of its strong female characters, but not like this. Still reading, but for every new chapter, its rank on my list is going down.

I started to read this to pass time but then I couldn't stop XD; Though right now I am ticked off at the development..at first it was fun getting to know the characters bit by bit but then it I thought it was getting draggy with the "boo hoo ohh Naru <333" and "(stfu) mimi" but now I feel like things are rushing a bit too fast (or rather it's going from one extreme to the other). I miss the Ida that would kick butt to let off steam...though I'm told that it'll get better later on..I hope so. I haven't read any of Hwang Miri's manhwas so i dunno how typical this is but :/ Still excited to read more though XD;

The thing about HMR is that she always start great but then she loses her steam and it turns into a big flop in the end. If it wasn't for the art, her work wouldn't be as popular.

Archived