C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest simplicity90

he is GORGEOUS!!!

i had no idea who he was, but when i started watching you're beautiful, i'm like i want to know more about this gorgeous creature! gosh, my heart flutters every time he comes on. sighh. looks like i found someone to crush on for a while. now i'm gonna check out his band. :wub:

Wahahahaha, I like how everyone's crushing on him after watching You're Beautiful! Me tooooo. I wish he was the main instead. He's completely gorgeous, and he is so cool! I'm in love with his character, and CN Blue... here I come! Wait, smack that. Yong Hwa, my arms are for yoouuuu

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Next week epi, he is going to go shopping and my god, him and those glasses so hot!!

he is so eye catching. EX-tremely Smoky eyes when he have eye liner on!!

is it just me or he really resembles a mix of lee dong gun, jonghyun and hyunjoong?

he's like a mix of various people..

for me, he's lee dong gun + kim jae won + a bit of SHINee jonghyun and sometimes he looked like hyung joong.. :lol:

he's hella charming and he's good looking..he give out the manly vibe :P

and in real life, he's quite dorky

Guest shinee_island

ooh i havent spazz here yet :P

im his hardcore fangirl since jan 09 <3

im sooooo proud everyone started to love him and cn blue as well . they're just too underrated ;_;

hope he could manage his schedule well cos cn blue needs him >.<

and omfg he's effin gorgeoussss!!! how come a singer could rap amazingly as he does?!

BB79XQ yes, he is jung kyung ho's younger brother (:

another awesome sibling eh? :3

BB79XQ yes, he is jung kyung ho's younger brother (:

another awesome sibling eh? :3

They are not brothers.

Jung Kyungho only has a sister, so I hope everybody in here can stop saying that they're brothers because it's starting to become ridiculous in here. lol.

CHANGE THE FIRST PAGE TO CLARIFY THAT HE IS NOT JUNG KYUNGHO'S BROTHER.

Guest cutegit

i have never heard of him before You're Beautiul but i found myself always looking at him when i'm watching XD there's just something about him or his character that draws me hahaha

anddd. he's like a mixture of lee dong gun and kim hyun joong (during the early ss501 days) and jonghyun when he's not smiling O.o

Guest Lishathestain

oh god.

this kid is so :wub:

he looks really mature for his age.. i was really surprised that he's younger than JGS (and me) :lol:

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Yonghwa on drums

haha looks like he just woke up or something.

c.n blue had a drumming compeition and yay Yonghwa won ~

cnbblog08191.jpg

cnbblog08195.jpg

cnbblog08194.jpg

credit;cnblue blog+Snowy@cnblue-sky.net