C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

^Yeah, in certain angles I think he looks almost exactly like his brother. I'm really starting to like his character in the drama. Can't wait to see more of him!

i love him in you're beautiful..oh god i love the drama.. i love all the cast..

he's good looking,sweet, nice and protective..typical korean character that will make girls swoon over him..

but still, i'm so attracted to him and his character as Shin Woo.. :);)

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'M FALLING HARD FOR HIM.

REALLY HIS SO HANDSOME AND HOTTT. I AM FAINTING.

hahahhaa, you're beautiful is an awesome drama, i'm having exams now, and i cant concentrate on studying cause of this show!

ohhhhhh can't believe hes Jung Kyung ho's little bro, talk about gorgeous genes running in the family. I'll join the family for dinner anyday lol So looks like we can enjoy watching both brothers on SBS these days ^^ Weds, Thurs, Sat & Sun...now all I have to do is find myself something for Mon, Tues and Fri hehehhehe

love him in You're beautiful, he looks so cute, esp since he found out shin hye's a gal n decided to keep it a secret anyway awwww....

wow his pre-debut pictures u can sure tell that he and kyung-ho are brothers haha

i agree with you..he definitely looks like his brother in his pre-debut pics..

he's a great cast to the drama..many people dunno about him and now, he's there to be drooling over.. ;)

many already like him stating he's the next jihoo sunbae but one which is more aggressive and spunkier.:)

i love his hyung-dongsaeng relationship with hongki/jeremy in the drama..he really look like a hyung to hongki though they are only a year apart..and i love the fact that they both come from the same management company..

cuties+cuties=heavenly :lol:

here my SECOND LEAD CRUSH SYNDROME resurfaced again :lol:

His pre-debut pictures make him look a heck of a lot like ulzzang Sul Woo Suk.

But maybe that's just me?

& I love freaken Jung Kyung Ho. hahah

That man is just.....need I say more? lol

But I shall have to intensely Google C.N Blue & get into stalker mode. hahah

& I've been meaning to get started on You're Beautiful, just because of all the beautiful people in there, but now, one more reason?

guys, he's NOT jung kyung-ho's brother. that's just a rumor cuz they look so alike. jung kyung-ho only has a younger sister.

apparently he used to be an ulzzang. and even then people said he looked like jung kyung-ho.