[video] 9 year old remakes Britney's "Toxic" music video

Guest leongfun

Guest Eisblume

dont really understand why she/the parents did it. but thank you, parents, for not choosing Aguilera's Dirrty :) or maybe there're shooting it already...?

There was this 9 year old girl Joy, who had first places in German music charts, who most people found too young for show biz. She ony had animated videos (she was not even shown in them), but I think she looks a way better than the girl from Peru.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2086716/Schnap...Dome_06_03_2005

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

dont really understand why she/the parents did it. but thank you, parents, for not choosing Aguilera's Dirrty :) or maybe there're shooting it already...?

There was this 9 year old girl Joy, who had first places in German music charts, who most people found too young for show biz. She ony had animated videos (she was not even shown in them), but I think she looks a way better than the girl from Peru.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2086716/Schnap...Dome_06_03_2005

okay.. that would've been disturbing as hell.. eww.. i mean i love christina aguilera, but that video was nasty... i like the clean/innocent look of christina, not dirty ehhhhhhhhhhh.. would even gross more out if that girl did it... ten times disturbing.

Guest mariejoeyjacobs

honestly, i dont really see the wrongness here. can someone tell me why this is wrong? other than the fact that it is gross and disgusting and utterly disturbing for a little girl to reenact britney in her video. and her teeth, she really gotta fix that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustUNuSUal

erm. well she's definitely prettier than noah cyrus..

sigh..that stewardess uniform just looks ridiculous on her..

and those scenes of britney in that translucent, jewelled thing.. well the kid just looks like she's wearing thermals..

with all this crap online, pedophiles are GONNA be harder to prosecute.. just think about it

Guest daniMIAMI

People should stop blaming Britney. Britney did not ask little 9-year-old girls to remake her video, dress like her or act like her now did she? These kids are like touching each other in SUCH an inappropriate way. :/ Way to go, parents, pedophiles might be watching that video right now and hunt her down later. ~.~

Guest ix3katz

that's...just wrong

oh apparently..she won something on a tv show, and she got to remake her favorite music video.......n she chose toxic..

Archived