[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really watch Strong Heart anymore, but it was so nice to see queen Lee Ji Hyun back!! Loved her since the X-man days. Funny how they bring the "ofcourse game" back. Can't wait to watch this subbed :D

Guest minhoswife

Does anyone know how I can watch Strong Heart live (in the studio, while filming)? I will be in Seoul for the whole month of April 2013 and would at least like to watch this favorite of mine. Please help! Thanks!!

Thank you semi-fly for the links...but I can't seem to download the ep 148? it says the user hosting this content is out of bandwith?Do I need to buy bandwith? I usually download from your box without a problem?
Thank you ^ ^

Guest dr. elvinalingas

Hi everybody, this is my first time dropping by this thread, I have been interested in watching strong heart as a part of my lee dong wook fangirl phase...haha. Thank you semi-fly for the download links, by any chance is any subbing group translating this?
Anyway, thanks again and have a nice day everybody.

Archived