[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say the show gets less interesting but this show is a talk show so it all depends on the guests.

You have a point. Thanks for the reply! Also, thank you semi-fly for keeping this thread updated with the raw episodes! We should all click "alert me when available" on Dramafever's Strong Heart page so they know the show is in high demand for English subs. :P

You have a point. Thanks for the reply! Also, thank you semi-fly for keeping this thread updated with the raw episodes! We should all click "alert me when available" on Dramafever's Strong Heart page so they know the show is in high demand for English subs. :P

Try Viki. I think they might be faster with the subs.

Guest berryori

@Semi-fly: The kor torrent link is for Win Win Shinhwa Part 2 even though it is labeled Strong Heart (for the most recent episode),

Guest miyu_07

why did they lessen the guest per episode?? I think it will be boring to have a lesser guest

in the newest episode they only have 7 guest and the rest are fixed guest.

What if they will guest different Idol groups??

Guest elle_love

Hey im new here. Can someone help me find or give me a useful link of ep 19. I really wanna see it badly. Thanks for the help. Fighting!

Archived