[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

Guest adikkeluangman

Super Junior’s Heechul loves JYP, loves himself, but can’t get a compliment from Rainbow’s Woori

On May 31st, Super Junior’s Heechul guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and talked about his unique style of DJing.

Heechul began, “There might be people that hate me because they think I’m purposely putting myself out there with antics, but I think I’m actually well-liked. Even before my debut, my agency would always just let me slide by saying, ‘Sure, because you’re Kim Heechul.’”

He continued, “Even while on radio, I say things like, ‘The label inside my heart is JYP.’ They (SM) are understanding of that. On SBS’s radio show, I’ll say, ‘I’m not in a good condition right now so go listen to MBC or KBS.‘ The producers are understanding of me. But still, there are people that are probably uncomfortable with that. If so, then you can just change the channel to ‘Win Win.’”

After a round of laughter from the panelists, Heechul confidently remarked, “Even if they change the channel, they’ll come back to me in the end. I have a charm. You can’t be where I am without charms.”

MC Kang Ho Dong asked, “Aren’t MCs supposed to make sure that the guests shine?”, to which Heechul replied, “As a doctor, you have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of your patients. I, too, have to shine first so that I can make my guests shine.”

Rainbow’s Woori added, “On my first radio guesting with him, he asked me what I thought of his first impression. I really didn’t know so I answered as honestly as I could. His hair was greasy at the time so I said it looked like he hadn’t washed his hair.” With a laugh, she continued, “He became sulky after that and didn’t ask me one question through the entire radio show.”

To that, Heechul replied, “A lot of people compliment me when I ask for my first impression. I ask a lot of questions for those people. I don’t think I’ll be seeing Woori next week.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/super-juniors-heechul-loves-jyp-loves-himself-but-cant-get-a-compliment-from-rainbows-woori

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Heechul reveals insight into his love life

On SBS’s program “Strong Heart”, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul revealed some very interesting insight his love life.

Heechul stated that his relationship experiences are different from what most people believe.

Even though it may be disappointing, he revealed apologetically that after debuting, he had indeed dated other celebrities. However, he always ended up being dumped after asking, “Do you really like me?”

His close friend, Lee Young Ah explained this further by saying, “Heechul tends to act better around casual friends than around someone he really likes.”

Kim Heechul said, “I’m shy and when my girlfriend gets angry, I just kiss her. When I want to purchase a gift, I secretly worry about it a lot, but once I meet her, I just say, ‘Here, take this,’ and toss it at her.”

Heechul was asked if he would let someone go coolly if she wanted to break up with him and he replied, “I would have to. I wouldn’t want to, but I can’t hold onto her.” He continued by saying, “Sulli is 11 years younger than I am, but she asked me, ‘It’s good as long as I don’t date a guy like you, right?’”

He continued, “In 2010, while I was dating a celebrity, I realized that if a scandal were to start, it would do more damage to her than to me so I decided that I would have to protect her. That is why I met with the CEO and Media Public Relations for early consultation. I asked them to say that I followed her around if any news about us started. For that relationship, I did not pay her enough attention. If she contacted me saying that she missed me, I said that I was in a meeting and ignored her. I am currently single, but if I were to date again, I don’t know how I should behave so that we could meet each other.”

Super Junior member Shindong stated, “I think women believe that they can change Kim Heechul so they work hard for 3 months then dump him when there’s no progress,” causing laughter in the show.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/heechul-reveals-insight-into-his-love-life

Kim Hyun Joong talks about his close relationship with Bae Yong Joon

tn_1307403422_-1802057547_0.jpg

The ‘King of the Hallyu Wave’, Bae Yong Joon, made a surprise ‘voice appearance’ on SBS’s “Strong Heart“!

On June 7th, Kim Hyun Joong made a guest appearance and revealed his close relationship with the CEO of his agency, Bae Yong Joon.

He stated, “A while ago, I’ve heard that Yong Joong hyung went to Busan by himself so I went right away and stayed with him.”

The singer also called Bae Yong Joong during filming, which he fortunately answered. Reportedly, Bae Yong Joon praised Hyun Joong and expressed his deep fondness for the star. He also joked around by saying, “I want to see Hyun Joong being hit by the wind [as punishment for telling a 'weak' story].”

It’s said that Bae Yong Joon lived up to his reputation as a ‘man of gentle charisma’ by answering every cast member’s question.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-talks-about-his-close-relationship-with-bae-yong-joon

Guest adikkeluangman

Heechul serenades Rainbow’s Woori on “Strong Heart”

Heechul had fans screaming when he serenaded Rainbow’s Woori recently.

The ’space superstar’ recently guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart“, and talked about his love problems for the topic, “Are you okay with a man like this?“.

Feeling fairly cheeky, he decided to sing Lee Seung Gi’s “Because You’re My Woman“, but changed the lyrics in the song to “Because Woori is my woman.”

Heechul said, “Woori seems cute.. I won’t answer any more public questions.” Woori responded, “This was the first time he has been nice to me. He seems a little different because he’s like this.”

Heechul's ideal - bangs that covers forehead, wears low-cut mini skirt

He also revealed that his ideal girl is someone with bangs. MC Kang Ho Dong then asked Woori, “Do you have the courage to cover your forehead“, to which she said, “Maybe just once“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/heechul-serenades-rainbows-woori-on-strong-heart

Go Woori reveals that her aunt has Down’s syndrome

On the most recent episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart”, Rainbow’s Go Woori shared a very personal story about her aunt.

She confessed, “Certainly, making Rainbow successful is a goal for me, but if I had just one goal in life, it would ultimately be to live life helping many people. It all started with my family. I thought a lot about revealing this, but… my youngest aunt has Down’s syndrome. While the physical appearance is a bit different from what we consider ‘normal’, her mentality is also that of a seven to twelve-year-old. When I was very young, it wasn’t much of a problem, but it became one as I grew older. My friends would make fun of her and bother her. As a young child, I was easily affected by this. I really disliked her. I even bothered her without my parents’ knowledge.”

Then, she moved to a new neighborhood and made new friends. One day, Woori went to the playground with her friends, where she encountered her aunt.

Woori explained, “One day, my friends were passing the playground where my aunt was playing by herself. My friends said we should check it out because there was a weird person there. I was worried that she might be surprised to see us, but as soon as she saw me, she smiled very brightly and called my name. At that moment, I got angry. I knew I shouldn’t have said these kinds of things, but I told her, ‘I wish you would go away. Why do you live with me and do this to me?’ Feeling guilty, I ran home and cried.

I cried myself to sleep and when I woke up at night, it was total chaos outside. My aunt had really disappeared. Because I was afraid of being punished by my parents, I didn’t say a word. At dawn, we were contacted by someone from far away, so we went there and I discovered that my aunt had really gone away, carrying a quilt with her belongings. My mom hadn’t said anything then, but I knew she was having a hard time. She blew up at my aunt, asking her why she made her suffer.

At that moment, my eyes met my aunt’s and she started to cry.

Then she said, ‘Go Woori, I’m sorry’. I had always bothered her, thinking she didn’t understand anything, but she had known everything. My heart really ached.”

At this point, Go Woori began to cry.

She continued, “So after that incident, I never showed any embarrassment and openly introduced my friends to my aunt. That is how I made good friends.”

Go Woori left a message through the program for her aunt, who is currently at the hospital:

“Aunt, I’m really sorry that I can’t visit you these days because I am so busy. You know that I always miss you, right? I’ll buy ice cream and visit you when I can. I love you.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/go-woori-reveals-that-her-aunt-has-downs-syndrome

TVXQ’s Yunho reveals on SBS’s “Strong Heart” that he went on a nude beach vacation?!

tn_1307422023_-381537020_0.jpg

TVXQ’s Yunho recently confessed that he had been a part of an all-nude beach vacation, which is a shocking revelation, but what were the circumstances?

Yunho appeared on the June 7th broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, and on the recent filming, he explained,

“It happened during our rookie time when we visited Bora Bora to film our music video… We were playing in the ocean with the male staff, wearing nothing but our underwear. But as the game got exciting, we realized that all the members had lost their swimsuits.“

However, Yunho continued his shocking confession, “Honestly, that wasn’t the end.”

Yunho’s shocking confession will be revealed on the June 7th broadcast of “Strong Heart”, so you obviously can’t miss it.

Super Junior’s Shindong reveals that he’s not an only child

During a recent recording of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Super Junior’s Shindong revealed that he’s got a younger sibling. The news surprised many fans, as many assumed that Shindong was the only child.

Shindong said, “To be honest, I have a very cute younger sister,” and started to tear up. He then explained, “But this isn’t a sad story.”

His younger sister is 14 years old in Korea, and is a first year student in middle school.

She’ll be visiting the studio of “Strong Heart” to see her brother, so curious fans should definitely check it out this upcoming episode to see the two siblings together!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/super-juniors-shindong-reveals-that-hes-not-an-only-child

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong mistaken as Bae Yong Joon by a Chinese fan

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong revealed an incident where he was mistaken to be actor Bae Yong Joon because he couldn’t speak Chinese.

On the June 7th broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart,” Kim Hyun Joong was a guest as a part of the ‘Special Strong Heart King of Kings’ episode.

During the broadcast, he revealed that people call him a “Bae Yong Joon look-alike” and “2nd generation Bae Yong Joon.” Because of the similarities, he was once mistaken as Bae Yong Joon by Chinese fans during the Asian Games. Kim Hyun Joong stated, “A Chinese fan asked for my autograph but handed me a picture of Yong Joon hyung.”

At that time, Kim Hyun Joong repeatedly stated in English, “No! No Bae Yong Joon,” because he couldn’t communicate with the Chinese fan. However, the Chinese fan misunderstood him and thought ‘Bae Yong Joon’ wouldn’t sign the autograph for him because he was annoyed by him. The fan persistently followed Kim Hyun Joong around until finally swearing at him and leaving his side.

Kim Hyun Joong stated, “Well, that’s how I got rid of one Bae Yong Joon fan” – drawing much laughter from the guests and audience.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-mistaken-as-bae-yong-joon-by-a-chinese-fan

Yunho reveals TVXQ’s full Bora Bora nude beach story

Yunho’s long-awaited nude beach story has finally been revealed!

On the 7th, SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘ invited back many of the past ‘Strong Heart’ champs from the last year and nine months to pick out the best ‘Talk King’ of the stars.

TVXQ’s Yunho started out the show with a placard that read, “Bora Bora nude scene.” He shared, “When TVXQ were rookies, we went to the Bora Bora islands to film our music video for ‘Hi Ya Ya Summer Days‘… The beach and scenery was so lovely that it looked like a scene from a movie… We played with the stingrays in the ocean and also partook in water polo. At that time, we were so full of youth and excitement that we put all our focus into the game and our swimsuit bottoms slowly came off.”

His confession surprised his fellow cast members on the set but he continued on, saying, “However, we were told that shooting for the video would begin immediately. The staff members were heading towards us on the beach and because there were female staff members present, none of us got out of the water. We were just watching them from inside the water. Because we were embarrassed to tell the staff the truth, we told them, ‘We’re in an important match right now. Can you just wait a little?’ to delay and buy some time. The problem was we couldn’t figure out which floating swimming briefs belonged to which member. In time, we eventually wore our own swimming briefs and ended this incident.”

However, their adventures in Bora Bora didn’t end there.

Yunho added this tidbit, “That isn’t the end of the story… Right outside the doors of our hotel, you can go swimming. Even the floors were made of glass so you could see the ocean underneath. The building was such that if you look up from the ocean, you can see into the hotel room.”

Yunho also shared the group’s little mischievous adventure.

He said, “Since we were at a resort, it was full of newlyweds. As it got dark, our curiosity arose. We all thought, ‘Let’s have a special experience this once,’ and went swimming in the ocean. We started peeking into other people’s room from the ocean and saw various couples kissing… We went from room to room as if it were a world tour. Let’s just say some of the things I saw that night, I’m taking it to my grave.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/yunho-reveals-tvxqs-full-bora-bora-nude-beach-story

Guest cullen13

Is there any Subs for this show ??

I've been searching for Strong Heart ep.34 (if I'm not mistaken) which had Kyuhyun from Super Junior in it . . .

If you guys have the download link for that (with eng.subs if possible), can you share it here ??

thanks in advanced . . .

:D

Guest adikkeluangman

Yunho of TVXQ and Junho of 2PM have a dance battle

201106140733773088_1.jpg

On the most recent recording of Strong Heart, 2PM’s Junho and TVXQ’s Yunho shared a humorous episode about a random dance battle the two had.

Junho stated, “A while back we got together and had a dance battle.”

However, it seems Yunho got a bit too excited, as he added, “I got really into it after Junho danced, and the next day I couldn’t move my legs.”

The two idols decided that they would duke it out once again on the Strong Heart stage.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/yunho-of-tvxq-and-junho-of-2pm-have-a-dance-battle

Guest adikkeluangman

Super Junior’s Shindong reveals his younger sister on “Strong Heart”

On last week’s episode of “Strong Heart“, Super Junior’s Shindong revealed that he was actually not an only child and had a younger sister.

Currently, she is 14 years old in Korea, attending her first year in middle school, and living with their mother. After their parents’ divorce, the two split up and she lived with their mother while Shindong lived with their father.

Shindong said, “My younger sister is just like me. She also has a loud voice and because I often visited her during vacation, I practically raised her when she was young. She is not at all reserved.”

Changing the subject, he continued, “I thought about this a lot. I kept thinking I had to tell the truth, but after saying I was an only child, it was hard for me take the initiative to speak up.”

He revealed why he finally decided to do it, “I was worried that my sister would not be able to tell her friends that I was her older brother.”

His younger sister Ahn Da Young visited the studio and attracted attention with her striking similarities to her brother in both physical appearance and cheerful personality. When people kept telling her how much she resembled Shindong, she said, “We’re not alike,” causing a lot of laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/super-juniors-shindong-reveals-his-younger-sister-on-strong-heart

Yunho went to the hospital after a dance battle with 2PM’s Junho

TVXQ’s Yunho goes to the hospital after a fierce dance competition against 2PM’s Junho.

On June 14th, during an airing of SBS’s “Strong Heart’s” special edition featuring the King of Kings, Yunho revealed, “In the past, me and Junho actually had a fierce dance battle at social gathering,” drawing the audience’s attention. He also confessed, “I was so provoked by Junho’s dance that I over-did my part… so much so that my legs didn’t move the next day (and had to go to the hospital).”

From the way that Yunho was speaking, the audience was expecting a fierce dance battle part two between themselves.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/yunho-went-to-the-hospital-after-a-dance-battle-with-2pms-junho

TVXQ’s Yunho reveals his difficult past

On “Strong Heart“, TVXQ’s Yunho revealed a sad and moving story about the hardships that he and his family had to endure.

On the show, Yunho stated,

“While I was in middle school, my family went through a tough period. One day, while I was in bed, my father left the house at 4 a.m. After some observation, I realized that this was quickly became a daily occurrence. He came home at 9 p.m. and left at 4 a.m. without fail. Misunderstanding the situation, I told my mother about it and she said that he wasn’t that type of person.

Thinking that I needed solid evidence, I followed him one day. I wore a hooded tee and sunglasses and even had a camera ready. I believed that I would have to reveal the truth no matter what. My father took a taxi instead of a car so I thought that maybe he really was doing what I had suspected.

He went into a building that I had never seen before. I felt that it was a bit too risky to follow him in so I decided to wait for him outside. He came back out carrying a lot of newspapers. It turned out that he was delivering newspapers every morning.

He used to do a lot of work as an executive, but later the situation changed so he became an assistant for another person. The important thing is that my mother also did not know about this.

It was shocking news. I thought that if I succeeded, I would have to take care of my father, my mother, and my family.

My mother’s situation was even more shocking. I only found this out less than a month ago. My mother had increased in weight despite exercising for 7 to 8 years. It turned out that she hadn’t actually been exercising, but had been working at a factory.

Even now my parents are working hard. My parents believe that they shouldn’t use their children’s money like their own. Because I felt so sorry about that, I bought them an apartment as a present to them. I also recently traded in my father’s old car for a brand new one.”

Yunho revealed that he wanted to be a good son to his parents who went through such trying times in the past for the family.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/tvxqs-yunho-reveals-his-difficult-past

Why did Super Junior’s Leeteuk apologize to TVXQ’s Yunho?

On the latest episode of “Strong Heart”, Super Junior’s Leeteuk decided to ‘fess up to some of his misdeeds against TVXQ’s Yunho.

Leeteuk began by asking Yunho, “When TVXQ was promoting ‘Hug’, wasn’t there a time when you woke up in the morning and your thigh hurt because it had a bruise?”

Surprised, Yunho confirmed that this was true, which led Leeteuk to continue, “I caused that bruise. Yunho is the type who can fall asleep as soon as he closes his eyes. At the beginning of my debut, TVXQ, Super Junior, and even our managers lived together in one apartment. All 22 of us lived in a place that was only about 1,000 square feet. Usually everyone just sleeps, but one time I was walking around and I accidentally kneed Yunho’s thigh. He woke up a bit because it hurt, but then he went back to sleep saying that it was okay.”

The audience laughed, but Leeteuk wasn’t quite done yet. He said, “I sincerely love you, and there’s one more thing…”

“Before his debut, Yunho started saving money in a 5 gallon water bottle. The money was accumulating nicely at first, but at some point, didn’t you say that the amount stopped increasing? I’m sorry. I had no choice. It turns out that with twelve people living together, there’s rarely anything to eat. The younger members would say they are hungry, but what money does a trainee have? At first, I only took out about 50 cents and bought them chips, but slowly the bottle started to drain…”

After admitting his secrets, Leeteuk sincerely apologized to Yunho for the things he had done in the past.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/why-did-super-juniors-leeteuk-apologize-to-tvxqs-yunho

“Strong Heart” reveals a story about Junho’s dedication to his fans

On June 14th, 2PM’s Junho shared a sweet story through “Strong Heart“ that made fans melt over his sincerity to please them.

The idol talked about his ‘High-Touch’ fan meetings in Japan, where stars give high-fives to each and every one of their fans in the venue. He explained, ”When it first began, I heard that there were 10,000 people outside. It was a huge convention center, and the members and I sat down at desks with towels, wet towels, and a mouse pad-looking thing where we could rest our elbows.”

Junho continued, “The staff advised us to put our elbows on the pad, but I felt that it lacked sincerity. The other members followed their advice, but I got excited and raised both my hands instead. I was feeling good, so I kept working hard, but the Japanese staff encouraged me to switch arms.”

“After 20 minutes, I became exhausted. But I told the staff that I was really happy because of the fans, so I’d keep doing it like this for now. Then they told me that there were 30,000 more fans outside.”

He added, “Because I was smiling the entire time, my mouth was getting cramps, instead of my arms.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/strong-heart-reveals-a-story-about-junhos-dedication-to-his-fans

Guest adikkeluangman

Shindong’s sister charms with her bubbly personality on “Strong Heart”

Earlier this week, we reported that Shindong’s younger sister would make an appearance on “Strong Heart“.

The Super Junior member finally introduced his younger sister to the public on the June 14th episode of “Strong Heart”. Ahn Da Young is a first year student in middle school, and she’s been using her mother’s maiden name after their parents divorced.

Shindong revealed,

“When my younger sister was in elementary school, she studied so well that she received all 100%s. Before she got all 100%s, I promised to buy her a computer if she got all 100%s. One day, I got a call from my mom saying that Da Young got all 100%s… so I bought her a computer.

After about a month, mom called back and said that she didn’t actually get all 100%s, that she actually got about 1 or 2 wrong.”

He continued,

“One day I got a call and my sister said things she usually doesn’t say, like, ‘Oppa, I miss you. I love you’. When I asked why she was saying these things, she said B2ST was having a concert. My younger sister is a B2ST fan. Because I got tickets for her friends as well, I became a popular star.“

Later, Da Young was asked, “What do you think of Leeteuk oppa?” She shouted, “He’s good-looking!” Unfortunately, Leeteuk’s glee was short-lived when she continued, “But I like B2ST more.”

Kang Ho Dong asked, “Who do you like most out of the guest stars Yunho, Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Seung Gi, and Junho?“. Without hesitation she responded, “I like B2ST the most,” shocking all the stars with her frank answer, and causing the audience to howl with laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/shindongs-sister-charms-heart-with-her-bubbly-personality-on-strong-heart

TVXQ’s Yunho & Kim Hyun Joong reveal embarrassing stories on SBS’s “Strong Heart”

On June 14th, TVXQ’s Yunho and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and shared embarrassing moments they experienced during an important event.

Yunho began, “I was filming a cola CF and had to drink 23 bottles. I had no choice but to do it in order to film a good scene. After the filming, I went to meet with the advertisers, who all happened to be women. I was going to greet them with a cool, low voice, but I ended up burping. I burped, ‘Thank youuuuuuuu~.’”

Kim Hyun Joong went a step further by revealing an even more embarrassing story involving a plastic bottle. He explained, “I had to go to the bathroom really bad while filming ‘School of Rock.’ I missed the chance to go to the bathroom so I reached a point where I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.”

He continued, “I noticed that there was a bathroom right next to the entrance so I decided to run in before the female students came in. Unfortunately, there was a large crowd of them coming in and I realized that I’d be crushed to death if I went in. I did a U-turn and returned to the auditorium’s waiting room.”

To the amusement of others, he revealed, “I found an old plastic bottle behind the stage, so I cut a part of it with scissors and… I’ll be taking what happened next to my grave.” He added, “I threw the plastic bottle out the window after I used it.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/tvxqs-yunho-kim-hyun-joong-reveal-embarrassing-stories-on-sbss-strong-heart

Guest ohayyo

^

haii all, i need help,,

i've been seeking badly of this episode of Strong Heart, hopefully you guys can help....

anyone can tell me which episode of strong heart this was ????

please and thx in advance ^0^ look forward to it ^0~

Untitled-1.jpg

Archived