[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon asked Yoo In Na for a favor when she first debuted

During the latest recording for SBS’s “Strong Heart,” actress Yoo In Na revealed her special past relationship to MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.

She explained, “This is something that happened when I just debuted, when barely anyone could recognize me. A man in a cafe randomly came up to me and started talking to me, asking for a favor.”

She continued, “That man didn’t know I was an actress, and he was none other than MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.”

Lee Joon, who made a guest appearance in the same recording, added on to her story by revealing why he had gone up to her and what favor he had asked.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/mblaqs-lee-joon-asked-yoo-in-na-for-a-favor-when-she-first-debuted

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon reveals special relationship with Yoo In Na

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has revealed a special relationship with Yoo In Na.

The March 8th edition of SBS ‘Strong Heart,’ featured a Doll’s House special with stars including Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na, Nam Gyuri, Lee Joon, and Jo Hyun Jae.

Lee Joon began with, “After debuting, [MBLAQ] members and I went out to a rodeo in Ahp Goo Jung.” He continued, “We played a game where a loser had to sign an autograph to a stranger.”

Lee Joon explained that he lost in rock, paper, scissors and had to sign an autograph for a random woman at a cafe.

“But when I gave her my autograph, she gave me her autograph too,” said Lee Joon. He surprised everyone by revealing that the autograph read, “Good luck. Unstoppable High Kick – Yoo In Na.”

Lee Joon became embarrassed after this and worried that weird rumors might go around. “I swore I wouldn’t run into her ever again. I even wished she wouldn’t be successful,” said Lee Joon. He said he really didn’t want to see her again that much.

“After, I was invited to appear on ‘Heroes,’” said Lee Joon. “I really didn’t want to see her again but Yoo In Na was becoming more and more successful.” Lee Joon then looked at Yoo In Na and explained, “Please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not a player.”

Yoo In Na comforted Lee Joon and said “I think Lee Joon is cute and a nice person. I wish we can laugh about this together when we’ve grown up more.”

Lee Joon also confessed that he likes Yoo In Na as a fan and loves her as a woman, he later showed his off ballet skills as well and re-enacted the autograph scene.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/mblaqs-lee-joon-reveals-special-relationship-with-yoo-in-na

Super Junior’s Leeteuk expresses his love for SME on “Strong Heart”

On March 8th, Super Junior’s Leeteuk guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart“, and expressed an unusual reaction to a story shared by actress Nam Gyuri.

Nam Gyuri had revealed that she randomly met both the CEO of YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment at a coffee shop prior to her debut. She had approached them with her profiles, and asked for an audition with their respective agencies.

She explained, “I sang for Yang Hyun Suk, but his response was lackluster. Then I said that I’d show him a dance, and he took me to a rehearsal room in the basement. After seeing me dance, he accepted me as a trainee.”

When asked by MC Kang Ho Dong whether she was contacted by SM Entertainment, Nam Gyuri hesitated before answering, “I wanted to go to YG more.”

Leeteuk then turned to the camera and created a heart with his arms while cheering, “I’m only for SM. I’ve never even thought of going anywhere else. I plan on burying my bones in this agency!”

Actress Park Han Byul, who is the first actress YG Entertainment took on, added, “I was scouted on the streets and began my trainee life shortly after. I originally prepared to debut as a singer with Yang Hyun Suk’s wife, Lee Eun Ju, but he saw me dance and said I’d do better as an actress than a singer.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/super-juniors-leeteuk-expresses-his-love-for-sme-on-strong-heart

Park Han Byul reveals her lack of shyness in passing gas

Park Han Byul shared an interesting ‘coming out’ story during her guest appearance on March 8th’s episode of “Strong Heart“.

She started, “I think I pass gas twice as much as other people. I farted so much as a kid that I didn’t think of it as embarrassing.”

And what about when she’s with her boyfriend, Se7en? Park Han Byul explained, “I fart even when I’m with my boyfriend. I thought once about when I first farted in front of my boyfriend, and I couldn’t remember. That’s how long it’s been since I first did. I fart openly.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-reveals-her-lack-of-shyness-in-passing-gas

Park Han Byul reveals how she and Se7en began dating

On March 8th, actress Park Han Byul guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed the steps it took for her and boyfriend Se7en to become an official couple.

The actress was asked to describe her first impression of Se7en.

She laughed,”When I first saw him, his skin was so smooth – I really thought he was very feminine. He was just so pretty, I thought to myself, how could men even look like that? One day, he called me and asked whether I had a boyfriend or not.”

When prodded for her reply, Park Han Byul continued, “I had a boyfriend at the time, so I said I did have one. He replied, ‘I was going to introduce you to an amazing guy, what a disappointment.’”

“I told him to introduce him to my friend instead of me, and he said, ‘Never mind, forget it,’ and hung up. A couple of months later, I broke up with my boyfriend and Se7en contacted me again, asking whether I had a boyfriend still. After that, we just naturally began to date.”

Park Han Byul concluded, “I later found out that the ‘amazing guy’ he wanted to introduce me to was Se7en himself!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-reveals-how-she-and-se7en-began-dating

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Strong Heart Episode 67 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

strongheart.jpg

Strong Heart 65-67 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/604-strong-heart-2009-episode-65-67/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest analine87

Does anyone know the song that's playing in the background when the leader of SISTAR was talking?(towards the end)

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Seung Gi confirms he will continue to film March and April episodes of ‘Strong Heart’

Singer/actor Lee Seung Gi has confirmed that he will continue to appear on SBS’s “Strong Heart” for the months of March and April.

On March 14th, his agency, Hook Entertainment, revealed through a phone interview, “After the March recordings, he will also attend the April recordings.”

According to the production crew of “Strong Heart”, the April recordings have been planned up until April 21st. Lee Seung Gi was informed of the schedule, and agreed to film up to the decided April 21st date.

The production crew stated, “The schedule for May has not been set yet, but Lee Seung Gi will participate in the future.” However, Hook Entertainment stated, “We don’t think that this is the right time to discuss about the future schedule. We will participate in the March~April schedules as planned.”

This past February, the community boards buzzed about how Lee Seung Gi was leaving KBS 2TV’s “1 Night 2 Days” and SBS’s “Strong Heart“. However, Lee Seung Gi himself expressed that he would continue on with “1 Night 2 Days” until he enters the military. There was no mention of his future with “Strong Heart”, which spurred speculations about him leaving the show.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-seung-gi-confirms-he-will-continue-to-film-march-and-april-episodes-of-strong-heart

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Strong Heart Episode 68 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

strongheart.jpg

Strong Heart 65-68 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/604-strong-heart-2009/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Joon reveals his reason for breaking up with his girlfriend

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon had an incident where he had to break up with his girlfriend because of a certain male celebrity.

During the filming of “Strong Heart”, Lee Joon revealed, “I had to break up with my girlfriend because of a male celebrity. …My girlfriend was looking through my cell phone and saw the name of that male celebrity. She said that she thinks she knows that person, but we dismissed that thought by assuming it’s just another person with the same name. However, we later found out that the person in my phone was the same person my girlfriend was thinking of.”

Because of that reason, Lee Joon had to break up with that girlfriend. What was even more shocking was when he later revealed, “That male celebrity is right here with us today.”

Be sure to check out the rest of Lee Joon’s story (including the identity of the mysterious male celebrity!) on this week’s episode of ‘Strong Heart’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-joon-reveals-his-reason-for-breaking-up-with-his-girlfriend

Yoo In Na was touched by Hyun Bin’s manners

2011031501001326400091541.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na recently guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed, “There is something I really wanted to say to Hyun Bin, but I held it in and wasn’t able to.”

Hyun Bin and Yoo In Na had filmed together for the popular drama, “Secret Garden“. Apparently, the actress was quite taken in by Hyun Bin’s manners on set.

She explained, “I was always nervous on days where I had to film with Hyun Bin during ‘Secret Garden’. There were many times where I was touched because he always took initiative and showed kindness towards me.”

She went on to say that she had wanted to say something to Hyun Bin, but held back in the end.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-was-touched-by-hyun-bins-manners

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon reveals mystery celebrity who caused his breakup with girlfriend

20110316002119925.jpg

Earlier, we reported some of the reasons as to why MBLAQ’s Lee Joon had to break up with his girlfriend, although certain things were still yet unclear.

On March 15th, the episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart” finally aired and caused a lot of curiosity when Lee Joon stated, “I broke up with my girlfriend in the past due to a senior male celebrity.”

Lee Joon continued, “Out of the 24 years of my life, there were 2 people I absolutely loved. One time, I was looking through my girlfriend’s phone and saw a familiar celebrity’s name, and it caught me by surprise.”

He confessed, “That person is none other than Go Young Wook. I was very surprised, so I asked my girlfriend, and she was shocked to hear such a thing. Shortly after, I discovered that the two shared secret text messages, and one of the messages read, ‘I will buy oppa delicious food next time’. Eventually I got into a fight with my girlfriend, and I had no other option but to choose a painful breakup with her.”

Following the shocking statement, Lee Joon revealed yet another story, “I had another girlfriend while I was filming for ‘Ninja Assassin‘. During the difficult days as a trainee, we stood hand in hand, and had a lot of faith in each other. After coming back to Korea after the movie shooting, I saw that Go Young Wook was in my girlfriend’s cell phone once again. I felt overwhelmed, and decided to part ways once again.”

After the set erupted in laughter, Lee Joon stated, “At the time, I was very scared of this Go Young Wook person…”

Other guests on today’s episode include Yoo In Na, Kim Byung Se, SISTAR’s Hyorin, Nam Gyuri, Jo Hyun Jae, Park Han Byul, and more.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/mblaqs-lee-joon-reveals-mystery-celebrity-who-caused-his-breakup-with-girlfriend

Yoo In Na is envious of Park Han Byul & Se7en

On March 15th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed her envious feelings about the Park Han Byul and Se7en couple.

The MCs had asked the actress if the couple were affectionate towards one another publicly. It prompted her to reveal, “On the last day of recording for ‘My Black Mini Dress,’ Se7en came to the film set. He was wearing impressive clothes and even came with chicken and a bunch of night time snacks for the staff members. When Se7en and Park Han Byul were sitting together, they weren’t even talking, but you could literally see their hearts floating above them.”

Much to the amusement of the studio, MC Kang Ho Dong added, “I think Se7en is probably the busiest man in the world. He has to do events, has to visit his girlfriend’s film sets…”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-is-envious-of-park-han-byul-se7en

SISTAR’s Hyorin talks about her health complications during infancy

On the March 15th broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, SISTAR’s Hyorin shared a story about her health complications during her infancy years.

Hyorin started, “Unlike my current image, as a child I was incredibly weak, and my body would always be in some sort of trouble. When my mother gave birth to me, I weighed in at 4.2kg (about 9 lbs).”

According to Hyorin, water had filled her stomach, which led her to become a premature birth. Bile was unable to be passed through her intestines, which eventually damaged her liver, causing a biliary atresia. Although the required surgery had low chances of sustaining life, Hyorin was able to survive the 10-hour long surgery.

A year later, however, she was diagnosed with intussusception (a medical condition where parts of the intestine folds over into another section of the intestine) and received surgery for enterectomy.

The audience saw that Hyorin couldn’t hide her anxiety while revealing the shocking facts, but they praised her for managing to keep a bright and cheerful appearance throughout the episode.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/sistars-hyorin-talks-about-her-health-complications-during-infancy

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na reveals her fond regard for Hyun Bin

On March 15th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed a heartwarming story about her “Secret Garden” castmate, Hyun Bin.

Yoo In Na began by praising, “Hyun Bin is a man worth a full 100 points out of 100.” She continued, “During the drama filming, I didn’t have much of an opportunity to see him, and so I ended up watching him through the drama instead. At the time, he really seemed like a celebrity and a CEO to me.”

“There was finally a scene where it was just the two of us, and suddenly he called out for my stylist. I later found out that it was because he thought it would be unmannerly for him to pick off a piece of dust on my shoulder, so he called for my stylist instead.”

With a blush, she added, “I wouldn’t mind if he picked it off himself, though… This was finally my opportunity to hold a conversation with him, and although I came up with over a hundred things to say, I couldn’t say any of them. There were about two more opportunities, but being too nervous, all I did was laugh like a fool and scratch my head.”

The actress concluded her segment with a message of gratitude to the marine. “I had so much to say, but I couldn’t say any of them. I know that I could’ve looked rude, but thank you so much for always taking care of me. When we meet again, I’d like to tell you everything I couldn’t. I’m shaking now, so I’ll end this here.”

At the mention of Hyun Bin monitoring “Heroes” for Yoo In Na, the studio began humorously questioning whether Hyun Bin was interested in Yoo In Na as well. The actress clarified, “He takes an interest in everyone and tries to take care of them regularly.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-her-fond-regard-for-hyun-bin

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo had a 100% success rate on getting girls

2011032215265281839_1.jpg

Although his physical appearance may not qualify him as being ’super hot’, it seems like the ladies are attracted to Kim Tae Woo for something else, as he himself stated that he had no failure in picking up girls.

On this week’s episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart”, Kim Tae Woo revealed, “I have my own special ability in stealing the hearts of women. I don’t believe I have ever been rejected by a girl who I had my eyes locked on. I invite girls who I have interest in to concerts and such. “

Kim Tae Woo revealed his know-hows on how to get girls, and even tested it on the females at the recording.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-tae-woo-had-a-100-success-rate-on-getting-girls

Lee Seung Gi and Onew have a ‘ttak-bam’ battle

‘Ttak-bam Kings’ Lee Seung Gi and SHINee’s Onew recently had a battle on SBS’s “Strong Heart“! Ttak-bam is the act of flicking your fingers to hit someone, oftentimes on the forehead. It doesn’t sound all that impressive, but when done right, it can hurt like no other.

Onew had previously shown off his strength and skills on programs like KBS’s “Night Star” and “Happy Together“. Lee Seung Gi had done the same many times through “1 Night 2 Days“.

They’ve both made many celebrities feel a whole lot of pain, and have been very proud of it. This time around, they battled it out on “Strong Heart” to determine the true ‘King of Ttak-bam‘.

After going around the room asking castmates for their votes, the boys then decided to test their skills against each other. Although Luna tried once again to intervene and warn everyone of Onew’s strength, Lee Seung Gi and Kang Ho Dong decided to go ahead.

In the end, both the audience and castmates became fairly terrified by the strength of the contestants’ fingers, but the winner was determined to be…

Onew!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-seung-gi-and-onew-have-a-ttak-bam-battle

Kim Tae Woo reveals he was hurt by IU

On March 22nd, singer Kim Tae Woo guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed that he was once hurt by IU.

Kim Tae Woo began, “IU once chose me as her ideal man. I received a lot of congratulatory text messages and even landed first on portal search rankings thanks to that. Although I’ve been in this industry for 12 years, I’ve never had a female celebrity say that she liked me, so I was really surprised with her move and wondered to myself why IU would like me.”

He continued, “Later, I had the opportunity to go on a couple date with her for a Lunar New Year program. She never once called me ‘oppa’ then. I told her that it was okay to be comfortable around me, but she respected my position and insisted on calling me ’senior.’ The PD eventually stepped in to ask her if it was true that she really liked me, to which she replied, ‘No, I respect him.’ She’s quite the smart girl!”

To conclude, he stated, “I was hurt that she didn’t like me, but respected me. I’m glad that I was her official ideal man, but I feel like she used me.”

MC Lee Seung Gi asked, “Then are you saying that you’re not glad that she chose you as her ideal man?” To the amusement of the studio, Kim Tae Woo replied, “Of course I am happy. Wouldn’t anyone be happy to be called IU’s ideal man?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-tae-woo-reveals-he-was-hurt-by-iu

Onew explains why he tackled Luna during ‘Idol Star Athletics Championship’

SHINee’s leader Onew explained the story behind his hilarious tackle from January’s ‘Idol Star Athletics Championship’.

On March 22nd’s episode of “Strong Heart“, photos were brought out of Onew’s infamous tackle-flop onto his labelmate, f(x)’s Luna. Onew explained, “I ran to Luna because she got first place and I was so happy for her. But, I didn’t see the metal rail in front of me, and so I tripped and fell over it.”

This led to the photo of the two hugging and looking quite uncomfortable . Leeteuk joked, “I think you fell so you could hug Luna.”

Onew added, “I couldn’t control my speed but once I hit Luna, I could.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/onew-explains-why-he-tackled-luna-during-idol-star-athletics-championship

Luna reveals her feelings at being called the ‘muscle-idol’

f(x)’s Luna revealed her feelings about being teased for her toned thigh muscles.

On the March 22nd episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Luna said that she liked her healthy image, yet hated her ‘muscle-idol’ nickname. She explained, “When you search ‘Luna’, words such as horse thigh, horse muscle, and Wayne Loona come up. It’s because my thigh muscles are very toned“.

At this, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk showed a picture of Luna and her toned thigh muscles. He then elaborated by telling a gym story about Luna.

He said, “I go to the same gym as Luna. One day, I was getting trained by my personal trainer and when I was doing the leg press, I barely pushed 120kg. But Luna was able to push 320kg of weights pretty easily“.

To shed her ‘horse muscle’ title, Luna also brought her own picture which showed off her pretty legs. After seeing the picture, MC Kang Ho Dong asked her if she had photoshopped it, and she confessed, “Very little…I fixed it very little“, making the entire audience laugh.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/luna-reveals-her-feelings-at-being-called-the-muscle-idol

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Strong Heart Episode 69 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

strongheart.jpg

Strong Heart 65-69 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/604-strong-heart-2009/

Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ho Dong made f(x)’s Luna cry?

On the upcoming episode of Strong Heart, Luna of f(x) revealed that host and comedian Kang Ho Dong made her cry once.

She explained, “Before my debut, the first program I appeared on was SBS’s Star King, and everyone around me told me not to feel hurt or disappointed by Kang Ho Dong.”

Kang Ho Dong seemed a little taken aback as Luna added, “I started the recording nervously, and when it ended, Kang Ho Dong called me over. I almost started to cry thinking that he would have harsh words for me.”

Apparently, Luna didn’t just cry, but she bawled.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kang-ho-dong-made-fxs-luna-cry

Kim Tae Woo talks of future plans for g.o.d’s reunion

g.o.d’s Kim Tae Woo recently opened up a discussion about future plans for the group’s reunion.

On March 29th, this singer made a guest appearance on “Strong Heart” and was asked the question, “Don’t you miss the days back when you were a part of G.O.D?”. In response, Kim Tae Woo answered, “Sometimes I do call the members and say, ‘We should reunite one day,’ but I don’t think now is the time.”

The singer added, “When we become stable with our individual activities, I think that the five of us will gather together.” Afterwards, Kim Tae Woo sang g.o.d’s ‘Friday Night’ from their second album, which ushered in a mood of reminiscing from the older cast and awe from the younger.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-tae-woo-talks-of-future-plans-for-g-o-ds-reunion

INFINITE’s Sungjong surprises by revealing he has a 24-inch waist

INFINITE’s Sungjong recently revealed a waist line that some girls would kill for.

The idol appeared as a guest on March 29th’s “Strong Heart”, where he told stories about his girlish looks. Sungjong revealed, “When I was little, a lot of people were not able to tell whether or not I was a girl, so there were misunderstandings. I think it was because of my natural 24-inch waistline and milky white skin.”

His castmates couldn’t suppress their shock over his waistline measurements. Gag woman Jung Ju Ri commented, “24? When I am 28?” Realizing that she revealed her size, Jung Ju Ri quickly regretted, “I shouldn’t have said that,” causing the guests and audience members to laugh.

Sungjong also confessed, “Before, I didn’t grow facial hair so it was comfortable not shaving; recently though, I have undergone some changes. I have to shave once a month.”

Hearing Sungjung’s story, MC Lee Seung Gi exclaimed in surprise, “Isn’t shaving once a month too little? When it is bad enough for me, I shave twice a day.”

Fellow MC Kang Ho Dong then teased Seung Gi’s comment as he said, “Are you saying that you are ‘Beast Seung Gi then?” and caused the studio to fall into laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/infinites-sungjong-surprises-by-revealing-he-has-a-24-inch-waist

Guest adikkeluangman

Eunhyuk announces his temporary leave from ‘Strong Heart’

201103300051774220_1.jpg

On the March 29th broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk gave fans the sad news that he would be temporarily leaving the show.

During the broadcast, Eunhyuk stated, “I have to go to China and Taiwan to greet fans because of Super Junior-M’s promotions.”

Eunhyuk is well-known for bringing laughter through the ‘Teuk Acadamy’ segment, which he shares with fellow Super Junior members Lee Teuk and Shindong.

Eunhyuk added, “Although it’s short-term, I will successfully complete my overseas activities and return.” The MCs replied sadly, “Eunhyuk-sshi, you can’t be gone…” Meanwhile, the ’Strong Heart’ crew members presented Eunhyuk with a golden xylophone as a special gift, causing everyone on set to laugh.

Although he delivered some sad news, Eunhyuk was quick to enliven the atmosphere by sharing stories about how the Super Junior members were ranked, depending on the country. Cute faces like Sungmin and Lee Teuk’s are popular in Japan, while handsome looks like Siwon and Heechul’s are popular in China. In places like Thailand and Malaysia, members with friendly charms like himself connect well with the audience.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/eunhyuk-announces-his-temporary-leave-from-strong-heart

Why did Luna cry over Kang Ho Dong’s words?

Yesterday, we reported about how f(x)’s Luna cried because of Kang Ho Dong. Most people assumed it was because he had said some harsh words to her, but it couldn’t be farther from the truth.

On the latest episode of “Strong Heart“, Luna shared a story from her debut days, which stretched back to 2009.

When she first debuted, people commented frequently that she looked very cold. She didn’t have many opportunities to show off her personality until she got asked to be on “Star King“. She was scheduled to appear on the show with fellow member Victoria, and she decided that she would try really hard to show off her true personality.

But on the day before filming, a friend called her and said, “Luna, be good to Ho Dong! Don’t get too hurt by him. Even if you’re good, he only likes pretty girls so he won’t even look at you. Anyways, do well on ‘Star King’! ”

Luna said, “I was worried after the phone call, but I tried really hard during filming and got a permanent guest spot on the show. Ho Dong oppa gave me so many chances to show off athletic and singing talents that I really was able to make my name known.”

Lee Seung Gi added, “It’s clear that Kang Ho Dong likes pretty girls since he helped you out.”

It seemed that everything was running smooth for Luna, until a certain day when all the members of f(x) were invited onto the show. The talk revolved around physical activities, and Luna was called upon to show her “horse thighs”. She thought people would make fun of them and brought a hat to cover the tears she expected to shed.

However, contrary to the criticisms, she actually received a compliment from Kang Ho Dong himself! He surprised her with, “I swear, if you keep working this hard, in 10 years, you will be really successful.”

After hearing this, she started sobbing so much that she had to sit in the back row so no one could see. She says she was really touched by his kind words.

On “Strong Heart,” Kang Ho Dong said, “I could tell that Luna genuinely loved people and had eyes like jewels so I advised her to trust herself.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/why-did-luna-cry-over-kang-ho-dongs-words

f(x)’s Luna performs a bit of ‘Legally Blonde’ on ‘Strong Heart’

Earlier today, we reported on f(x)’s Luna’s appearance on “Strong Heart” and her reason for crying over Kang Ho Dong’s words. On that same day, Luna performed a small piece from her debut musical “Legally Blonde“.

Dressed in her pink preppy outfit and sporting her blonde pigtails, Luna confidently danced and sang to “Positive“. “Positive” is a song that Luna’s character, Elle Woods, sings while thinking of ways to get her boyfriend, Warner, back. She first decides that she should seduce him by being sexy, but eventually concludes that the what she needs to do is dye her hair black.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/fxs-luna-performs-a-bit-of-legally-blonde-on-strong-heart

Archived