[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serendipityyy

oh poo.... no episode today? i can never keep up with the show schedules.

it wasn't prearranged but rather, it was cancelled due to the recent North Korean bombing on a South Korean island. the time when strong heart is usually aired was used to air a news special!

Guest resendes75

I apologize if this has been asked or discussed. But I'm wondering where I can find recent episodes subbed in English, for example episode 53? Haven't had luck finding them, not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong places. I came across the Strong Heart hard subs forum, but from what I can tell, they only got older episodes up to 16 I believe. Appreciate your help.

Guest adikkeluangman

Moon Hee Jun admits to reporting an internet comment

On the November 30th episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, former H.O.T member Moon Hee Jun revealed that he had reported a comment on the internet once .

Moon said, “Even after H.O.T disbanded, I still acted as the leader. When I saw a comment on the internet that said Jang Woohyuk looked like Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, I reported it.”

Moon continued, “Jang Woohyuk was born first, and he debuted first, so I reported it.” He made the guests laugh when he said, “I also kept changing IDs in order to report it multiple times“, and proudly admitted that the comment was eventually removed.

Additionally, Moon also revealed that he was diagnosed with paralysis when he got injured during his idol days, and thanked his manager for taking care of him throughout it all.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/moon-hee-jun-admits-to-reporting-an-internet-comment

Guest adikkeluangman

Idols rank their own popularities within their groups

Idols that participated in the November 30th episode of SBS’s variety program, “Strong Heart,” were asked to rank their their roles in their respective groups.

MC Lee Seung Ki began by informing Moon Hee Jun, “Tony An previously made an appearance here and stated that he was the key person of H.O.T.“, to which Moon Hee Jun retorted, “Key? This is why we need to come out together! For five years, I was the most popular person in the group.”

Yet despite his assertion, the studio refused to believe him.

Super Junior’s Donghae added, “In Korea, I think my popularity’s ranked about third or fourth out of our 13 members. But if you take all of Asia into consideration, I think I’m at least first or second.”

SNSD’s Yuri went on, “My popularity went down a bit at our debut, but it’s going up again hot. I think I’m at least ranked first.”

After School’s Lizzy stated, “When I last compared our fancafe numbers, I came in about third. UEE and Kahi are battling it out for first and second.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/idols-rank-their-own-popularities-within-their-groups

Yuri feels pressured by the focus on SNSD’s legs

SNSD’s Yuri shared her thoughts about the popularity of SNSD’s legs in Japan during her appearance on the November 30th episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart.”

Yuri began by stating, “In Japan, they call us the ‘beautiful legs group’ because they think our legs are beautiful. Honestly though, our legs aren’t that pretty. Only a few of us have nice legs, but they keep the focus point on our legs a lot.”

SNSD’s hit song, “Genie,” was especially popular for its ‘kick’ dance. Their shorts and choreography accentuated and emphasized their long legs, but Yuri explained that the pressure was too much.

“All nine of us do not have pretty legs. Sooyoung, Tiffany, and a few others have very nice long legs but the rest of us are either short or thick. My legs, realistically, have a bit of meat on them as well so there’s a lot of pressure when cameras focus on them“, she confessed.

Yuri then revealed the secrets behind managing their legs, “Our legs get more makeup than our faces in order to hide any scars and bruising.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/yuri-feels-pressured-by-the-focus-on-snsds-legs

CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk was almost cast for “You’re Handsome”

CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk revealed a story of changed fate while making an appearance on the November 30th episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart.”

He began, “I received an opportunity to audition for a Korean drama one day. I had to basically rival with Jung Yong Hwa for a role in SBS’s ‘You’re Handsome.’ We practiced acting with each other and I was definitely better than him at acting. In fact, Yong Hwa-hyung had a very awkward time with it, so I was sure that the opportunity would bend in my favor. I felt that I’d be able to become a somebody if I received the ‘Kang Shin Woo’ role.”

He continued, “I was devastated when I heard that Yong Hwa-hyung got the role while in Japan. I started crying and begging our CEO to give me another chance because I was so hurt. I later heard from the director that my cute image didn’t fit with the ‘Kang Shin Woo’ character, which was why he chose Yong Hwa-hyung. I was really upset every time I read articles calling Yong Hwa-hyung ‘towel man’ or ‘milk man.’ I always thought that it was my spot.”

SNSD’s Sooyoung, who had been listening on, added her own story in order to console him, “Originally, Park Ha Sun’s role in the movie ‘Fool‘ was mine. But if I had done that role, I don’t think I could’ve joined SNSD. I think that everyone has their own time and place.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-was-almost-cast-for-youre-handsome

After School’s Lizzy talks about MCs Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk

After School’s Lizzy recently made an appearance on SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, and complimented MC Kang Ho Dong’s rival MC, Yoo Jae Suk.

On this week’s episode, Lizzy said, “Yoo Jae Suk has taught me a lot of variety show skills through “Running Man“. Kang Ho Dong then replied, “Why are you talking about ‘Running Man’ on Strong Heart?”, causing the studio to laugh.

Lizzy said jokingly, “After my ‘Strong Heart’ appearance, I was going to talk about Kang Ho Dong on MC Yoo Jae Suk’s show ‘Come to Play’, but it got cancelled. I was going to talk about you again on ‘Running Man’, but after all that running, I just couldn’t.”

She continued to share a story about a certain situation in which she got edited out. “At the ending for a show, I said ‘Thank you Kang Ho Dong’, however it got edited out very neatly.

“When I say ‘oppa’ to Yoo Jae Suk, he saves me by replying with a funny facial expression. For Kang Ho Dong, if I do well, then he gives me a lot of opportunities for a rookie like myself. However, if he can’t save me, I get cut relentlessly.”

Lizzy also said, “There is a something common between the two MCs. They don’t put down others to be funny, but instead they make fun of themselves. Kang Ho Dong calls himself a pig, and seeing him openly say that his face is big, I feel that there’s still a lot to learn.”

She laughed and concluded with, “I think people’s reactions increase 10-fold when he says his face is big.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/after-schools-lizzy-talks-about-mcs-kang-ho-dong-and-yoo-jae-suk

Archived