[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Strong Heart (2010-09-28).avi [800.56 MB]

Miss A (Min, Jia), Super Junior (Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk), Kim So Yeon, Hong Kyung Min, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri, Jung Gyu Oon, Cha Ye Ryun, Lee Yoo Jin, Choi Hong Man, Jo Hyung Gi, Choi Hwa Jung

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to Seoul on April next year.. any idea how to be watch this show on the studio during their taping? I know this is not live.. so is there any way the set is open for fans to attend as audience? I am fan of this show.. well of course Lee Seung Gi has little to do with that. and Kang Ho Dong too.

Anybody here have been an audience before on this show? Do you have to be Korean to be able to get tickets/passes? I'm an American with no link to any Korean blood on my family, would it still be possible?

I am going to Seoul on April next year.. any idea how to be watch this show on the studio during their taping? I know this is not live.. so is there any way the set is open for fans to attend as audience? I am fan of this show.. well of course Lee Seung Gi has little to do with that. and Kang Ho Dong too.

Anybody here have been an audience before on this show? Do you have to be Korean to be able to get tickets/passes? I'm an American with no link to any Korean blood on my family, would it still be possible?

just go onto their website and you get tickets for free (:

Hi semi-fly, I seem to have problem downloading the latest episode of Strong Heart. Anything wrong with the files?

I dont have problem downloading 1n2d though, albeit very slow. Is it my connection or is it UTorrent nowadays. It seems to take forever (more than 12hours) to download a episode when it only take me slightly more than 2 hours to do so last time!!???

Thanks semi-fly always for your hard work. Very much appreciated.

hi. Natt at leeseunggiworld.wordpress have been to SH recording last year. you may want to ask her.

Guest koreanangel149

Hi everyone

Pls. Help me. I can't download file Torrent Link E47 from box.net.

How to do?

Thank you. :D

me too. i'm having the same problem.  i think something may be wrong with the upload of the video.

Guest simplykylie

wah thanks for the link of torrent file for strongheart... ur really fast...

i went to vikii.. they badly need korean-eng subber... wah if anyone is interested :D kindly sub

i saw it at there msg board

HI EVERYONE,

STRONG HEART TEAM@VIIKII.NET IS HOPING THAT IF ANYONE HAVE SOME SPARE TIME & INTERESTED TO HELP US,

PLEASE GO TO

(http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/SH#).

WE ARE ALSO RECRUITING A FEW MORE SEGMENTERS

WE DON'T SEEK PERFECTION IN SEGMENTING, AS LONG AS IT SOMEWHERE BETWEEN GOOD+ACCEPTABLE TO PERFECT ( AS IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, THIS IS A SHOW WHERE SOMETIMES THERE CAN BE UP TO 3 PEOPLE TALKING SIMULTANEOUSLY SO ITS TOUGH! BUT DON'T BE AFRAID, U SEG & SUB WHAT U CAN HEAR^^), YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO JOIN US..

SINCE THIS IS A VARIETY SHOW AND NOT A DRAMA, LONG TERM COMMITMENT IS VERY WELCOME BUT NOT EXPECTED, SO DON'T FEEL PRESSURE!

WE WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU CAN WORK ON CERTAIN EPISODE/PARTS WITH THE GUESTS THAT YOU LOVE IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR CHANNEL.

Archived