Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest junyeoli

[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest bitter SOOweet

i can't wait for next episode!

junho talking about jaebum i think? this i need to hear

first time 2pm is personally talking about jaebum on a show............

Guest danlee78

any MU whole links or rapidshare links for episode 18 please!!!

Guest ericyuen153

where can i find uptodate subs????

Guest chocolateanh

does anyone know where I can find sub?

Guest aznhoneychik

Hey guys. I am from Strong Heart Forum and we are in dire need of a spot translators and editors.

Contrary to other spot translators, to save less time, we just need spot translators to fill in missing dialogue/captions.

For Editors, we need you to know how to time and is somewhat a perfectionist because we need captions to be exact.

I hope we can hear from many people so we can get subs out fast. Please go here to sign up and apply: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Strong_Heart_Forum/

Guest whiterainbowx

Can someone please seed last week's DokGoDie version of Strong Heart [torrent]??

I'm trying to download it, but I'm getting speeds like 20kb/ps ><"

does anyone know where can i find eng sub for this show?

i really want to see ep18 with sub...

thnx for any reply

Guest judepps

guys iknew im bit left behind for this show, i just wnat to ask where i can watch or download episode 7 onwards with english sub? i just couldn't find epi 7. I just want to watch it accordingly. thanks

Guest athf

thanks for info~! please post if there is a place with updated subs~!! (i only have a few episodes) ㅠㅠ

Guest epixeltwin

guys iknew im bit left behind for this show, i just wnat to ask where i can watch or download episode 7 onwards with english sub? i just couldn't find epi 7. I just want to watch it accordingly. thanks

Same here, watched the StrongHeartSubs episodes avaiable on their Youtube Channel but besides that...

no way I can watch it raw, because I barely understand a few words here and there...and it's a variety after all so I have to understand what they're talking about?

So who here is watching it subbed...and from where?

thanks guys!

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest sakura_dubai

this show is my favorite after family outing.. i was like.. what else i'm going to watch.. and suddenly found this on youtube, and watched it.. ommmmg~ it laughed a lot.. i even laughed again even harder when watching the same ep couple of times.. i couldn't stop my self from laughing ..

but i was wondering if they could really manage having 24 eps.. i don't care much cause all my favorites are the main focus, but i still feel bad for the others..

i guess, they havent said anything great so they got edited ... right?~

anyway, this show is definitely great.. i just hope someone can update the first page..cause it doesn't have anything to really attract ppl..

Guest linuhhparkk

does anyone have the megaupload download link for an avi file of today's episode?

ive been waiting for this episode, and i can't find it anywhere.

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Strong Heart (2010-02-16).avi [923.08 MB]

Taecyeon & Junho (2PM), Yoona & Sooyoung & Tiffany & Seohyun (SNSD), Leeteuk & Eunhyuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Danny An, Brian, Jeon Hye Bin, Hwang In Young, Hong Soo Ah, Kim Hye Young, An Hong Jin, Hwang Chan Bin, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri, Lee Soo Geun

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest passionate

i miss jaebum but... taecyeon is pretty cute too:) i miss you jaaaay!