[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

From K-Bites

Danny Ahn, “I want to change my profile! My special talent has been stated as dishwashing for the past 11 years”

Singer Danny Ahn reveals that as a singer, he has a special talent.

It was on SBS Strong Heart aired on 2nd February when he talked about how his singer talent on portal site is listed as dishwashing and that he wishes to change it.

On the show, Brown Eyed Girls Narsha revealed her real height, she said, “Even though my profile says my height is 164 cm, my true height is 158cm.”

With Narsha’s revelation, Danny Ahn also said, “I also have something I wish to change on my profile. For the past 11 years, my profile says that my special talent is dishwashing. For other singers, their special talents are usually rap, exercise, dance, but mine is dishwashing. I want to change mine to rapping.”

With that gagwoman Jung Juri said, “I also want to change mine. My profile photo is ugly.” and Kim YeongChul said, “You change it yourself” rousing laughters in the filming studio.

S: Mydaily

Oh, Danny. Really. I will check out the net now.

Hi!. im new u.u , i want know if someone know where i can download the sofsub, because i've searched but i can't find this :( please help me! :(

Guest adikkeluangman

From allkpop:

Wheesung did not betray YG Entertainment

On an upcoming episode of Strong Heart, singer Wheesung came clean about his leave in 2006 with YG Entertainment saying, “Leaving YG Entertainment was not a form of betrayal.”

Strong Heart director said, “On this episode, Wheesung confessed that it was only difficult with YG Entertainment when people began to think that his plans of leaving were seen as a betrayal. Wheesung is actually still on very good terms with Yang Hyun Suk and YG Entertainment.”

In 2006, Wheesung left YG Entertainment and switched to a different company. Since his departure, people have begun to wonder if it was an act of betrayal. But on the show, Wheesung revealed that he only left because he wanted to change his style and go into a different genre of music.

Do you guys think it was a good career decision to leave YG, or should he have stayed?

This episode of Strong Heart airs on February 9th.

I can't wait to see this.

Guest curly.looks

anyone know when is this show broadcasted??

i want to live streaming tomorrow episode but i have no clue about the time..

In the episode with SS501, what happened to Shoo? Did she get some "work" done? She was much cuter before. I don't know if it's the hair/makeup or perhaps she's older, but I didn't even recognize her. And she was my favorite from S.E.S.

btw can i ask what time actually it aired?

i wanna watch next week

thx b4

doesnt' anyone know??

This information was posted previously in post #128 by flowermumsusan

On every Tuesday 11.05pm (korean time ) Hope this will help !

Guest iyeiluj

so it lookedlike in the next episode junho maybe talking about jaebum...that is what i am led to believe...so we will see next week...because he said something to the extent of "i hope they dont hurt" or something like that

Guest bitter SOOweet

i can't wait for next episode!

junho talking about jaebum i think? this i need to hear

first time 2pm is personally talking about jaebum on a show............

Archived