[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gulali

woww..thank u Reaginaa :w00t:

*sigh* its hard to find this show with eng subbed nowadays,i really like this show,and wanna hear their stories

but its still funny even though w/o sub,lol..

Guest melo.breeze

does strong heart have an official subbing team ?

if they do, what episode are they up to ?

i've visited a strong heart forum, but they're really behind and only at episode 11, anyone know of another team who are further ahead ?

Guest adikkeluangman

This sketch was made by DJ Koo in Strong Heart. May I know this from which episode. Thank you.

100316kang1sbs.jpg

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Strong Heart (2010-07-27).avi [1000.93 MB]

Taeyang & Seungri (Big Bang), Chae Yeon, Jiyeon (T-ara), Mir (MBLAQ), Leeteuk & Shindong & Eunhyuk (Super Junior), Kan Mi Yeon, Yoon Si Yoon, Soon Jung Nam, Ha Joo Hee, Hwangbo, Kim Jin, Hong Kyung Min, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri

Guest titaganda2003

hello everyone...where can I watch all the english subbed episodes? i was watching it from the strong hearts official sub forum but they only have til ep11...please help me...thanks!!!

Guest babykep

wow been waiting for this show to be subbed and found this site. Thank you so much to the stong heart subbbing team for taking their time and effort to let us enjoy this variety show. THANK YOU!

Archived