[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who are interested, Strong heard did not air this week. They aired some pre-coverage for Olympic Figure skating.. As we all should know by now, Kim Yuna takes the ice in about 7 hours! Yuna hwaiting!

Guest xm1chelle

I really want to watch this weeks episode! Does anyone have a youtube link? Because I'm at school so we can't download anything :(

Guest Yamara

OMG finally I found the program EP

But the torrents links from EP1 to EP5 are damage

plzzzzz I want them as torrent links

can anybody uplaude them ?

Guest lucky_moon

Torrent Link Ep21 (HAN):

http://www.box.net/shared/mok6g7334l

91815297.jpg

thanks cute girl! do you have a directory of all the previous links by any chance?

OMG finally I found the program EP

But the torrents links from EP1 to EP5 are damage

plzzzzz I want them as torrent links

can anybody uplaude them ?

Well, The eps which are deleted cuz they don't have any seeders, it's like a dead torrent so no use of trying to download it and so try to get the new eps once it releases cuz after a while they'll die and you'll not be able to download anything, so Direct links are always the best solution so u can find it on Aigo.Media, aja-aja and Cashewmania Kpop

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Strong Heart (2010-03-09).avi [699.68 MB]

Hyomin (T-ara), Sungmin & Leeteuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Brian, Byun Woo Min, Kim Jin Soo, Kim Chang Ryul, Sunhwa (Secret), Kim Young Chul

[HQ] Strong Heart (2010-03-02).avi [699.86 MB]

Sungmin & Leeteuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Hyomin (T-ara), Brian, Han Sun Hwa (Secret), Lee Kyung Shil, Lee Young Ja, Byun Woo Min, Oh Jung Hae, Hong Ji Min, Kim Jin Soo, Kim Chang Ryul, Kim Sook, An Sun Young, Jung Joo Ri, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest Yamara

Well, The eps which are deleted cuz they don't have any seeders, it's like a dead torrent so no use of trying to download it and so try to get the new eps once it releases cuz after a while they'll die and you'll not be able to download anything, so Direct links are always the best solution so u can find it on Aigo.Media, aja-aja and Cashewmania Kpop

well that's the problem

MU is not allow in my country

so I cand Download from it

that's make me sad XD

Archived