Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest cutegurl87

Thanks for all the beautiful pics, eNeRGy04! *muak*

And thanks for the NG link, samstef...Hehe, you sure saved me there! ;)

From "Miss Hip Hop & Mr. Rock" (episode six of the "Love Story" series):

miss61jg.jpg

Credit: jisubaddicts.com

Her "Already One Year" MV, sung by Brown Eyes

A lovely pic of her:

11085320883gi.jpg

Credit: E S C A L A Y D E E

Thank-you Dahee Fanel! So KHJ appeared in that episode too? I bought the series awhile ago but only watched the episode that had her in it...which was "Insomnia" but I'm not sure which episode number it was. So in "Miss Hip Hop & Mr. Rock," does she have a role in it or she just has a cameo?

Screencaps of KHJ & GS in MAM:

bscap0621zx.jpg

bscap0878rl.jpg

bscap1190nj.jpg

bscap1639ye.jpg

bscap2703qf.jpg

bscap3282rd.jpg

bscap0026fz.jpg

bscap0052jv.jpg

bscap0427oa.jpg

bscap0626el.jpg

bscap0779vr.jpg

bscap0835ie.jpg

bscap0947ct.jpg

bscap1076ac.jpg

bscap2092bf.jpg

bscap2123tk.jpg

bscap2513gr.jpg

bscap2573ws.jpg

bscap2995aj.jpg

bscap3049th.jpg

bscap3058kd.jpg

bscap3296qo.jpg

bscap3425tg.jpg

ATTENTION: KIM HYUN JOO Fans out there!!!

The SBS award will be held in December 31 so please vote for her for most popular award. She's is an excellent actress but rarely gets the recognition she truly deserves! Please follow the link and vote for her!!!

w_kimhyunju.jpg

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/talent/2005/talent.jhtml

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thank-you Dahee Fanel! So KHJ appeared in that episode too? I bought the series awhile ago but only watched the episode that had her in it...which was "Insomnia" but I'm not sure which episode number it was. So in "Miss Hip Hop & Mr. Rock," does she have a role in it or she just has a cameo?

The SBS award will be held in December 31 so please vote for her for most popular award. She's is an excellent actress but rarely gets the recognition she truly deserves! Please follow the link and vote for her!!!

w_kimhyunju.jpg

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/talent/2005/talent.jhtml

You're welcome, cutegurl. :)

Yes, she appeared at the very end of that episode. Like, the VERY end. And it's only a cameo appearance, but I really enjoyed that moment nonetheless.

And I thought she appeared in two episodes of the "Love Story" series...? Doesn't she also appear in "Maneul and Orange Juice"? At least, that's what it says in her profile. (Well, I guess it's three episodes if you count "Miss Hip Hop & Mr. Rock".)

It seems I can't vote for her. Only members of that site can vote. :( I hope she wins!

Guest cutegurl87

You're welcome, cutegurl. :)

Yes, she appeared at the very end of that episode. Like, the VERY end. And it's only a cameo appearance, but I really enjoyed that moment nonetheless.

And I thought she appeared in two episodes of the "Love Story" series...? Doesn't she also appear in "Maneul and Orange Juice"? At least, that's what it says in her profile. (Well, I guess it's three episodes if you count "Miss Hip Hop & Mr. Rock".)

It seems I can't vote for her. Only members of that site can vote. :( I hope she wins!

Really?! She appears in another episode called "Maneul and Orange Juice"? OMG...I totally will watch now!!! Thank-you for informing me!

Yes, please vote everyone!!!!

Here are creations of mine to help motivate everyone:

12a.jpg

10aa.jpg

9a.jpg

17a.jpg

18ab.jpg

done2a.gif

newbanner.gif

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Hehe, thanks, autumn. :)

From the last scenes of "Shinsukki Blues":

untitled8tm.jpg

Doesn't she make a beautiful bride? :)

From "The Land":

12ud2.jpg

Credit: LIPS

Guest conduongmuathu

From "The Land":

12ud2.jpg

"The Land" ???? Really ??? Is another name SANG DO ???

I'm watching this drama with the name: Sang Do.

It's showing in Vietnam. Love it vey much.

But I don't think it's The Land.

If you watched this drama. Can tell me who is Im Sang Ok's lover ? Kim Yoo Mi or Kim Hyun Joo ??

I have just finish eps 18 last night. But it haven't talked who is Im Sang Ok's lover.

I really want to know, can't wait eps will come tonight.

Guest Dahee Fanel

"The Land" ???? Really ??? Is another name SANG DO ???

I'm watching this drama with the name: Sang Do.

It's showing in Vietnam. Love it vey much.

But I don't think it's The Land.

If you watched this drama. Can tell me who is Im Sang Ok's lover ? Kim Yoo Mi or Kim Hyun Joo ??

I have just finish eps 18 last night. But it haven't talked who is Im Sang Ok's lover.

I really want to know, can't wait eps will come tonight.

No, "The Land" is NOT "Sang Do". "The Land" in Korean is "Toji".

Sorry, I've only seen bits and pieces of "Sang Do", and that was a really long time ago. So I don't know who her lover is. But I don't remember Kim Hyun Joo even having a lover...

Sorry. :(

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Reading your comments on it makes me wonder if I should watch it all the way through...I do remember enjoying the parts I did watch...

Some pics from "Miss Kim's Million Dollar Project":

ten_gal_big_01_20040326181802.jpg

630-13_20040330093457.jpg

630-16_20040330093729.jpg

630-17_20040330093835.jpg

630-21_20040330094036.jpg

ten_gal_big_08_20040326182258.jpg

ten_gal_big_15_20040326182754.jpg

ten_et_big_39_20040518102946.jpg

635-64_20040504163047.jpg

630-15_20040330093644.jpg

Credit: Hotelier2002

^That's actually what I was thinking too when I watched it, TC. I wonder what kind of things they talk about...?

I found this on Yeonyoung. Hyunjoo apparently posted pictures from her trip to Hong Kong, and wrote cute little comments about them on September 30. Enjoy. :)

img307nl.jpg

On the way to Hong Kong, hehe~ I took this shot while my friend was in the washroom. ^^

img319ri.jpg

To describe further, I made those earrings myself...I should make a lot of them and sell them later, ha.

img327gm.jpg

"My lovely friends"

From the left is a longtime friend of mine...We've been friends since elementary school. Huh Eun Jee...Hey, Eun-jee~

We've gotten old, lol. The guy standing behind us is Park Yung Ho...In Hong Kong, he manages a Korean restaurant named "Garden", and also recently got into managing a hotel as well...Ah, it hasn't been long since he's gotten married, so he's on his honeymoon...But his wife is in Korea, oh dear...And Andy...He's Taiwanese, he lives in Hong Kong, and he's a friend with whom I shot "Star Runner"...Daphne took the picture. Are you curious about what she looks like? Haha.

img334fi.jpg

My hotel room, from a long time ago...Do you remember? My finger!! Should I go on the show "The Description of Special People"*? Poo ha ha.

img348hf.jpg

It's a little dark, but Daphne's the second on the left, lol...She's an important person that we couldn't have done without in Hong Kong, and I'm very thankful to her...She's the one who made all our orders for us...Lol, thank you, Dap~ And on the left is Philip, a kung fu action star whom I think is the best one in Hong Kong (that's my personal opinion). He's cute...

img354io.jpg

Do you know? A Disneyland's been built in Hong Kong...YES!! This is the subway that leads to Disneyland...Gyup jing??**

You say I'm cuter? Oh, stop it~

img368dl.jpg

It's so pretty...But its name is...

img382hs.jpg

Whee~ At a night market that was similar to Korea's Nam Dae Moon***, we bought three pairs for 1000 won. I bought them one by one fairly with Eun-jee.

Which are my feet??

img396vr.jpg

Since I went around too much, my face is...But it was okay when I left the hotel...Geez.

Anyway, although you might not even have been curious about it, this is the end of my Hong Kong trip...It was really recent, so...Since we were in such a hurry, the pictures aren't very good, but I hope you had fun seeing them anyway...I'll soon be going on a trip to cool France...Yay! ^^

Bye~

*This is a TV show in Korea where they showcase "special people"...to put it bluntly, "freaks". You know, people with super-long fingernails, or with eyeballs that pop out...That sort of thing.

**She's trying to figure out the name in Chinese.

***Nam Dae Moon - the name of Korea's most popular night market.

*Translated by Dahee Fanel*

Thanks for posting this~! It's cool that she still keeps in touch with the Star Runner crew~! I've been wanting to watch Star Runner but can't find it at the moment. :( It's funny that I found Andy On, Philip Ng, and Daphne on Friendster and My Space. :lol:

Guest conduongmuathu

^Reading your comments on it makes me wonder if I should watch it all the way through...I do remember enjoying the parts I did watch...

Thanks for those pics

In episode 22, last night, Im Sang Ok (Lee Jae Ryong) said he loves Da Myung (Kim Hyun Joo) ^^. Very lovely. I like that.

I thought I must wait long but not.

I thought he loves Kim Yoo Mi but not.

^^

This drama is very interesting.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thanks for those pics

In episode 22, last night, Im Sang Ok (Lee Jae Ryong) said he loves Da Myung (Kim Hyun Joo) ^^. Very lovely. I like that.

^Okay, that clinches it. I'm putting "Sang Do" on my list of must-watch dramas. Thanks for the info. :)

Caps from shooting for Gold Fill:

goldfill200407151dg.jpg

goldfill20lx.jpg

Caps from Good Morning (a show):

goodmorning200407158je.jpg

goodmorning2jf.jpg

The JOFF Winter Catalogue model:

joffwintercatalogue200407156yl.jpg

Tous Les Jours CF caps:

touslesjourscf200407154xm.jpg

Guest cutegurl87

^Okay, that clinches it. I'm putting "Sang Do" on my list of must-watch dramas. Thanks for the info. :)

Caps from shooting for Gold Fill:

goldfill200407151dg.jpg

goldfill20lx.jpg

Caps from Good Morning (a show):

goodmorning200407158je.jpg

goodmorning2jf.jpg

The JOFF Winter Catalogue :

joffwintercatalogue200407156yl.jpg

Tous Les Jours CF caps:

touslesjourscf200407154xm.jpg

SOOOOO GORGEOUS. Thanks a lot Dahee Fanel!!! I especially like her wavy hairstyle in the Good Morning caps!

Guest Dahee Fanel

^I can't see the pics, cutegurl. :(

Caps from her Gold Fill CF:

qkqhno1339gt.jpg

Caps from "Miss Kim's Million Dollar Project":

pa018bl.jpg

pa020pw.jpg

pa035de.jpg

pa0322od.jpg

pa043dg.jpg

Curly hair Hyun-joo:

kimhyunju002016js.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

A picture from meeting the Vietnamese prime minister (Sep. 16, 2003):

0916_15_009.jpg

A couple of news articles about the relationship between Hyunjoo and So Ji Sub:

1225_15_03.jpg

So Ji Sub confessed a bitter love

"I am the man of tales." (tears?)

A handsome actor So Ji Sub said that he has an experience of painful love. At the press interview of his new drama "What happened in Bali" at SBS drama studio, 24/Dec/2003, he said that " I used to take a role of a man who has many tales, and I myself have such kind of story."

He also said, "I had no difficulty in my work, but in love, I have a painful experience." But he didn't say in detail that whether that painful love partner is Kim Hyun Joo or not. "I don't know such experience is helpful to my acting or not." He just mentioned about Kim Hyun Joo as, "She is the person who best communicates with me, nothing more to say." Then he closed his mouth solidly.

So Ji Sub got a role of 'In Wook' who is poor but has passion in the heart, will be loved by both two actresses, Ha Ji Won and Park Ye Jin.

from Sports Today 25/Dec/2003.

http://www.stoo.com/html/stooview/2003/122...0512111100.html

So Ji Sub "Kim Hyun Joo, the only friend to me"

Actor So Ji Sub mentioned about Kim Hyun Joo for the first time at official interview. He had endless scandals with Kim Hyun Joo. So Ji Sub said at the press interview of the new drama "What happened in Bali" on 24/Dec at SBS drama center, "Kim Hyun Joo is my only female friend. We make a phone call sometimes. We are same age. (actually 5 months difference) so we get along as close friends."

So Ji Sub is a man of few words; he used to stay by himself. He is shy, never join entertainers meeting. He never goes out any show programs. "I spend my spare time doing weight training, or just resting at home." About actress Sung Yu Ri who worked with him in "Love for Thousand Years", he answered, "I have no idea how she is doing these days." He is such a brusque guy.

It is curious how this kind of man became a special close friend with Kim Hyun Joo. "I had scandals with Hyun Joo a few times. I think the reason is Hyun Joo is the only female I keep a close relationship with." Then he was asked how they became close, but he didn't explain concretely. He just answered, "We contacted after scandals. I think we became close due to the scandals."

from Good day 26/Dec/2003

http://news.hot.co.kr/2003/12/26/200312261126332100.shtml

Credit: jisubaddicts.com

Merry Christmas, everyone! *waves*