Quantcast
LHRCN_

Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 [ Miracle that we met]

Hello guys,

I just found this old sitcom three girls and three guys, Kim Hyun Joo did cameo and acted with Song Seung Hoen, she appeared often in the sitcom but i dont know which eps she appeared.

I just found out that she appeared in ep 214 and had a date with song seung hoen, so cuteeeeee

credit to mbcclassic

I only occasionally watch dramas, but recently stumbled upon "I Have a Lover" and realized how superb of an actress Kim Hyun-joo is. I remember watching her in "Glass Slippers" and "Twinkle Twinkle" back in the days, but I was too young then. She also has a gentle kind of beauty that attracts you in a kindly way.

Wanting to watch "Miracle that we met" but feels like saving it for now, because I will miss her acting when I finish it.:)

So I just finished watching "Miracle That We Met". Kim Hyun-joo was superb in that drama as well. While both her characters in "I Have A Lover" and "Miracle That We Met" share a similarity that they were in deep pain relating to their marriage problems, the portrayals were completely different. Do Hae-kang/Dokgo Yong-ki were more expressive while Sun Hye-jin was a lot more restraint. 

Looking forward to her next drama.

HI everyone! I think we'll see her soon on TV because she hersefl said: "please wait for a little while a loonger, I'll appear on screen within this year" on her fancafe :wub:

Btw, I read a news that she is considering a new role on SBS channel with Doctoer detective. I'm not sure about that but I hope next her character is a doctor :D

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-kim-hyun-joo-courted-for-social-justice-drama-doctor-detective-126237.html

I was introduced to Kim Hyun Joo via the drama I Have a Lover.  I thought that it was a beautiful & poignant drama.  I was not a big fan of kdrama but this one got me hooked and I finished 50 episodes 'palli-palli'!

Kim Hyun Joo gave such a credible performance not only  on her dual role as twins but also her portrayal of the multi faceted Do Hae Gang, the ambitious lawyer who lost her memory & who ended up living with a humble family. (Kudos to the writer of I have a Lover for a great story).

After watching that drama, I've been searching the net for more kdramas with her in it  I've watched 'What Happens to my Family', 'The Miracle We Met', & 'Fantastic' to date, in that order. And I must say that you see an entirely different version of the actress in every role.

I hope she gets to act in more dramas & looking forward to seeing her in one really soon!