Quantcast
LHRCN_

Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 [ Miracle that we met]

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 5:19 PM, LHRCN said:

battle between Cha Kang Shim and Moon Tae Joo begins, first round !
1409206538_754568.jpg
naver

Guess you wins??

Lol..these two are funniest couple in what Happens to my family..i Just love them and i Hope they'll do another drama in the future..Thank  You for the pictures @LHRCN..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jiwoo_hyunjoolover said:

@laurene0917hmmmm..yes,.comments are always fun to read because you're all sharing some thoughts and opinions.:-) ..me, I'm watching  it at Dramanice or dramafire 'coz Viki's not available here and I don't know why though..:-) 

Yep, Viki has country restrictions..I'm from the Philippines and it is also not available here..good thing though, I recently discovered a software that now allows me to watch shows available in the US..dunno if I'm allowed to mention it here though..:sweatingbullets:

27 minutes ago, laurene0917 said:

Yep, Viki has country restrictions..I'm from the Philippines and it is also not available here..good thing though, I recently discovered a software that now allows me to watch shows available in the US..dunno if I'm allowed to mention it here though..:sweatingbullets:

Oh?!im From Philippines too..hehe..glad to meet you here friend?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jiwoo_hyunjoolover said:

Oh?!im From Philippines too..hehe..glad to meet you here friend?

Whoa!..yeah glad to know that more and more pinoys are finally discovering the talent KHJ has..how I wish they will air her dramas here in our country..since they all have wonderful stories and characters very well portrayed..especially by KHJ of course!..:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jiwoo_hyunjoolover said:

@laurene0917yeah, but miss kim's 1 million dollar quest and marrying a millionaire was aired here in Philippines before right?..I hope ABS or GMA will air IHAL or fantastic too..:-) 

yep, Ms.Kim's in channel 7 and MAM in channel 2, as I remember..aside from IHAL and Fantastic, I really hope they will air WHTMF and Twinkle, Twinkle..a lot of lessons will be learned by fellow filipinos in those dramas..especially WHTMF, it's my most favorite..of course IHAL when it comes to romance..:wub:..KHJ and JJH's chemistry is the best!..plus, I personally think it's the drama that best showcased KHJ's acting prowess..daebak!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, laurene0917 said:

yep, Ms. Kim's in channel 7 and MAM in channfoel 2, as I remember..aside from IHAL and Fantastic, I really hope they will air WHTMF and Twinkle, Twinkle..a lot of lessons will be learned by fellow filipinos in those dramas..especially WHTMF, it's my most favorite..of course IHAL when it comes to romance..:wub:..KHJ and JJH's chemistry is the best!..plus, I personally think it's the drama that best showcased KHJ's acting prowess..daebak!

Yes i Would agree to that,  Kim hyun Joo unnie in IHAL was the best for me, those emotions And her awesome acting was just so special to me. A very well portrayed Characters as Do hae Gang and Yong Gi..

• Like 1

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 0:21 PM, laurene0917 said:

Hi fellow Kim Hyun Joo admirers!..

I've been a long time lurker in this thread. Finally I'm able to join the conversation.

Kim Hyun Joo is my one and only favorite actress. I love watching movies and drama series since time immemorial and I am a natural critic. For the longest time that I have been watching dramas, the first time that I idolized or became a fan of an actress was after watching KHJ act. She's so natural. May it be a comic or dramatic role or even as an antagonist (in Cruel Palace), she portrays it realistically.
She is also very beautiful. She doesn't have the in-your-face beauty but her beauty just grows in you. The more you look at her, the more you'll appreciate how beautiful she is. Just like her character Han JungWon in 'Twinkle Twinkle', she has a sparkling aura that it'll be hard for someone not to notice her. She also has this ageless beauty, I've followed all her dramas and I've noticed that she looks the same as 15 or 20 years ago..like her appearance got stuck at age 25 or something..LOL! 
Not only that she's a great actress. She is also very talented in different ways. I've watched her guesting in Roommate Ep.43 wherein she showcased several talents she possessed. 
She is also beautiful on the inside as she helps so many less fortunate children in different parts of the world. 
I totally admire her as an actress, as a woman and also as a person. 

P.S. My most favorite dramas she's in:

* I Have a Lover - she's totally superb in this one. I've never seen anyone acted a dual role as realistic as her!..also her chemistry with Ji JinHee is just deabak!..if only he is not married, I'll surely ship for the two of them together!
* What Happens to My Family - I cried a lot and laughed a lot with her in this drama. My most favorite in terms of story! Love all the cast and how there was not a single boring episode throughout those 53 episodes.
* Dummy Mommy - I just love heartbreaking dramas and this one is a total tearjerker for me. Also I love KHJ's angst on this one.
* Twinkle Twinkle - I have watched so many dramas with the plot of switched children but this drama has a totally different approach which is why it is worth watching. Loved the story a lot as well and I really think that Han JungWon's character is the closest to KHJ unnie's personality.

I hope to see her act soon again in a new drama..whatever genre it may be, I'm sure she'll nail it! Kim Hyun Joo unnie fighting!

Very well said sissy..a beautiful in and out, and a very talented actress..Hyun joo unnie Jjang!

• Like 1

is there no update about our HyunJoo unnie?..I'm currently on vacation because I just underwent a surgery and will only return to work by January..I'm soooo bored and definitely missing her..done rewatching IHAL and just rewatched WHTMF and Twinkle, Twinkle about a month ago..I need a fix!..does anyone know where to watch "Into the sunlight" with subs?..or "Toji: The Land"?

On 11/21/2016 at 11:05 PM, laurene0917 said:

LOL!..I thought I was reading my own thoughts!..I am currently rewatching IHAL as well..this time in Viki (used to watch it in DramaCool before)..currently in episode 43 and I'm enjoying reading all the amazing comments after watching each episode..the comments makes it more fun..

here's the link http://dramacool.to/roommate-season-2--episode-23.html ..I actually have this episode saved in my laptop..:P..lost count of how many times I've seen it..just can't help but admire this oh so very talented woman..

guys thank you for the link. Finally I can watch it. I really want to watch her during unguarded moments. She's cute.

watching the taxi epi on YT. though I cannot understand a word she said, I'm just looking at her expressions, she's funny...

I'm on epi 17 of What happens to my family' but there's always problem on my asiantv. She can nail any crying scenes. no doubt.

but I loovvve watching her on comic scenes..

She's gorgeous in IHAL , but I must say she's really at her loveliest on Boys over Flowers with those long hair..pretty!!!

get well soon @laurene0917.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, applebee88 said:

guys thank you for the link. Finally I can watch it. I really want to watch her during unguarded moments. She's cute.

watching the taxi epi on YT. though I cannot understand a word she said, I'm just looking at her expressions, she's funny...

I'm on epi 17 of What happens to my family' but there's always problem on my asiantv. She can nail any crying scenes. no doubt.

but I loovvve watching her on comic scenes..

She's gorgeous in IHAL , but I must say she's really at her loveliest on Boys over Flowers with those long hair..pretty!!!

get well soon @laurene0917.

@applebee88 for "What Happens to My Family", you may just want to watch it in KBS World's YT channel..what's nice with KBS, they sub their weekend dramas and it's even translated better there (I've already watched it in 3 different sites :P)..

then for her guesting in Taxi, here's the translation that was posted here before..I remember when I was watching it in YT, I was reading this post at the same time and it was really helpful..hope it will help you enjoy the episode too..

and thanks, yes I'm doing better now,.just got the biopsy result and so happy that it's not malignant..

On 6/15/2012 at 8:38 AM, Jakker said:

Just finished watching KHJ on Taxi...

And the translation~~~~ Enjoy

KHJ: Now that my drama has ended, my wish was to go on a travel. That is why I would like to travel together with you two MCs. So this is KHJ’s tour.

[KHJ arranged all the details for the tour. The MCs and production team just followed KHJ’s itinerary]

Male MC (M): We didn’t prepare this rice and meat. The producers did! This tour…must be join this tour??

(KHJ ignored his question and hands both MCs a KHJ’s Tour flag and schedule.)

LYJ (Female MC): Did you make this on your own? (referring to the flag)

KHJ: Yes!

(It is a 2 days 1 night tour. She explained the itinerary)

KHJ: I invited a friend of mine to join us in this tour.

M: Boyfriend?

KHJ: (Didn’t reply)

Video cuts into KHJ’s luggage seated under the pavilion. There was a guitar, backpack and two brown packages (one big one small).

KHJ: These are meat set packages for BBQ. That’s my backpack….

M: KHJ, how many days are you planning to go on this tour?

KHJ: 2 days 1 night kekeke

LYJ: This Taxi program…you must have really wanted to appear on our program

KHJ: Yes…I’m a loyal fan…(she describes the previous episodes that she watched and the MCs laughed about the mishaps of Oh Ji Ho's episode)

-In the taxi-

KHJ: Wow…the taxi looks great!

LYJ: Before we start our taxi talk, we should introduce KHJ.

Voice-over: The Korean representative of Angelina Jolie’s lips, KHJ. 36 years old! KHJ debuted in Kim Hyun Chul’s music video in 1996. With her confidence lips, she stared in the U-don CF. From then, her name was recognized in variety show, drama, and radio DJ. She succeeded in all of them. Lately, she is challenged herself to be a singer.

LYJ: The U-don CF was a hit. Everyone recognized you after that.

KHJ: It was all because of the tone and sound. You have to make the gulping sound then say “(The soup is finished!)”

LYJ: You should try “Taxi has ended”

M: And you must smile twice… right after the gulping and after sentence

KHJ: Oh ya! The smile during the pause is also a must!

LYJ: I should try saying “Taxi has ended” (imitation of the CF “The soup is finished” tone, M tried to stop F)

KHJ: You should try!

Countdown 3..2..1..

KHJ: (She teased LYJ about something)

Everyone burst out laughing

LYJ: Ahhh I can’t even defend myself because it is KHJ saying it. (M tries to calms her down)  Fine, for now, I’ll accept the prank calmly.

KHJ: “Taxi has ended” (KHJ accepted F's request earlier in the conversation)

LYJ: Do you personally travel a lot to pensions? (Koreans refers cottages as pension)

KHJ: I visited this pension twice; once in summer and another time in winter. Last year after Twinkle Twinkle has ended, the production team went to a pension in Yang Su Ri. I feel in love with the place so I made notes about the pensions located there.

LYJ: Doesn’t a manager usually help handle this kind of administrative task? Like contacting the pension owner to make a reservation.

KHJ: I think so. But this was my first time visiting the pension without my manager so it would be better that I personally contacted a pension owner. (Referring to her trip in summer and winter) Once the owner knew that I was calling, he was happy and glad to accept my reservation. From then, we became friends. Last year when I won the ‘Top Excellence Actress” award, I received a text message after the event. It was a congratulatory message from the pension owner. I felt so touch when I read it.  Sometimes when I’m in Yang Su Ri for a drive, I’ll be pointing out all the pensions and what’s great to see or do there.

LYJ: Where was your most ‘depressing’ travel?

KHJ: I traveled to Philippines. It was a beautiful place. Little that I know that I was in a place where people usually go for honeymoon. It was impossible to see a single lady walking around in that place.

LYJ: And you went there?

KHJ: Yea…when I got down from the airplane, the pick-up driver asked, “You are alone??” I replied, “Yes”. The driver was puzzled. Then when I arrived at the resort, it happened again! They asked if I was alone. During my entire 4 days 3 nights, I was frequently asked, “You are alone??” The problem was everything in that place was tailored for couples. Meals, massages, wine drinking was for couples.  Because I was alone, the servers assumed that I wouldn’t be drinking wine.  So I asked them, “The package includes wine, why aren’t you serving me wine?” The waiter said yes and brought the wine to me. So I drank the wine alone, went back to my room alone, and listen to music alone.  It wasn’t the most depressing travel but it is just meant for couples to go there.

LYJ: Have you been excited for the whole day for today’s tour (KHJ’s tour)?

KHJ: Yes! I have been so excited but the weather seems a bit gloomy. But its okay, I love rain as well.

LYJ: Do you know that bbq meat taste even better on a rainy day?

[Everyone laughs]

KHJ: That was such an important question/statement.

M: For me personally, there is something that I’m curious. I had the impression that you were a bit sensitive/not friendly.

KHJ: It must be during the period that I thought I was popular. (She laughs it off) Usually I’m well mannered but maybe in the sunbaes' view, it is seen as arrogance.

[LYJ mentions about a misunderstanding between a sunbae actress and KHJ regarding being late for recording and not having manners towards sunbaes]

KHJ: [sends a video to sunbae as a reply] (I think its about how the sunbae influenced her to be on time for recording)

KHJ: At that time, I just debuted. The company schedules too many events that it was tough going through the daily schedule. Honestly there were many times I was scolded/curse. I felt wrongly accused because it was situation out of my control.  I was new in the industry.  Most of the time I was dropped off on my own so I didn’t know what to do next. Hence, it was constant stress.

M: KHJ’s talents….

KHJ: I love making things with my hands. Because I’m busy, I make them while in the car or in between filming.

LYJ: I read in an interview once about you give personally made gifts to your boyfriend and those close to you. When you broke up, he returned your gifts. It was regretful.

KHJ: Of course it is regretful. You put your effort and feelings into making it and it gets returned. It feels like that person hates and wants to erase all the memories of you.

LYJ: So what kind of gifts do you like?

KHJ: From long time ago, I had no interest in things that attracts attention or expensive like diamond. But as time goes by, if I could have a conversations with my friends that indirectly hints about my boyfriend, that would be awesome. “What is that on your finger? This (ring) is nothing special”.

LYJ: You are talented in sewing and making bags. (talking about her book)

KHJ: I do like sewing bags. These days, kids are chasing after luxury brands. So I thought if I could show them how to make something that could give a luxury feel to it, they will feel more accomplish with their hand made item.

LYJ: Do you have branded items in your house?

KHJ: Of course there is. If it’s pretty of course I’ll like it. But it doesn’t mean that every item has to be branded.

LYJ: How many branded items do you have?

KHJ: I never counted them.

LYJ: I heard that this apple candy wrapper is important to you.

KHJ: This wrapper was very touching to me. I have three nephews. All of them are very dear to me. Sometimes I have to leave at night and come home in the afternoon due to filming. The eldest nephew will shout, “I love you Aunt! Saranghae!” as I leave. I’ll reply him that I love him too.

My younger brother once sent me a picture message.  He wrote, “He (nephew) thought of you so he kept it for you. Eat it when you come home.” The picture (apple candy wrapper) was very blur so I didn’t know what it was.

What happened was our family was eating fried chicken. The fried chicken was almost finished and nephew thought that it is not nice not to save a piece for aunt (KHJ). So he found a candy wrapper big enough to fit a fried chicken drumstick. He told everyone that the fried drumstick in the wrapper is reserved for aunt.

What is more interesting and funny is my nephew finally knows that I’m an actress. But he didn’t understand the term actress before Twinkle Twinkle ended. So he was confused about what he saw in Twinkle Twinkle.

He would question about my appearance in Twinkle Twinkle.  Your cheeks are always pinkish – That’s weird. Why do you have two moms? Your clothing is too short! What is this?! People will see your undergarments!

Is it because he is a boy that why he points out about such thing? About Kim Suk Hoon….if I was busy messaging on my phone and my nephew sees it,

Nephew (N): Aunt, who are you messaging? Editor Song?

KHJ: No, we are just friends.

N: Nooo you liked Editor Song!

Till Twinkle Twinkle ended, he always asked such question. But now that he understands that I’m a actress, he doesn’t do it anymore.

LYJ: Your nephew probably likes Kim Suk Hoon too.

KHJ: Why do you say that? Do you like him?

LYJ: It’s not that. We go to the same church.

KHJ: Oh, is he doing well?

LYJ: Yes…. He speaks highly of you. So I’m just passing on the message that he doesn’t spread false rumors about you.  KHJ…today we talked a lot and we are already here in the countryside. Are you enjoying yourself?

KHJ: Yup…the sound of the frogs. When I walk around there, many frogs cross the road. Seeing the frogs crossing the road and hearing their croaking voice in the countryside gives me the peace and calmness. 

M: Dramas that are most dear to you?

KHJ: Glass Slipper because of the character I played. Then it is Insoon is Pretty. At that time I was having a difficult time so I took a break. When I read the synopsis of Insoon is Pretty, I felt that the character Insoon was exactly like me. So I have to accept the role! After that drama, I was able to pick up myself and move forward again.

LYJ: While you were really popular, why did you suddenly go into a slump?

KHJ: It is probably because everything just came at the same time. Being wrongly accussed/scolded, multiple event schedules, being exhausted. As a young girl, it is a bit too much for me. To make matter ‘worse’, I was on a roll in success and wasn’t able to understand what it meant to fail. It felt unreal. So I had re-evaluate myself to make sure I wasn’t living in a bubble.

M: Is there any actor or actresses that you would like to work with?

KHJ: Han Seok Gyu. Choi Min Soo. The younger actor/actresses.

LYJ: Lee Seung Gi. Kim Soo Hyun?

KHJ: Yes them too. Maybe in an older woman younger man romance genre. I think I’ll do well in it.

M: I heard that your mother was jealous of Park Jung Soo who acted as your mother in Twinkle Twinkle.

KHJ: Yes…not long ago I met up with Park Jung Soo sunbae. I still call her ‘Mom’ on regular basis.

LYJ: Is Park Jung Soo pretty?

KHJ: I think she is pretty.

LYJ: Really? Why?

KHJ: Because I’m pretty. (Laughs)

KHJ: It was the same for Go Do Shim sunbae. My mother was jealous of the scene where I had to hug her to sleep. My mom asked why don’t I do the same with her? About hugging, I actually like giving hugs to other people but for my mother, I’m not sure why I can’t do the same for her. But when I think of my nephew, the need to show the love within a family, I try harder to show my love for my mother.

LYJ: Let’s call KHJ’s mother.

KHJ: Telling her that you are calling from the filming production? NO! You mustn't do it. Her voice will totally change into very excited and cute tone.

LYJ: We’ll just say our greeting and thank her for giving birth to a beautiful/wonderful daughter.

-calling-

KHJ: Hello? Busy? Just a minute…

LYJ: Hello I’m Lee Yong Ja from Taxi. Not long ago, I heard you were jealous of Go Do Shim.

KHJ mom: Ah yes

M: What type of husband do you wish for KHJ?

Mom: Someone who will only look and love KHJ. As for his appearance…he shouldn’t be too handsome. As a man, he should behave like a man. Shouldn’t that be enough?

LYJ: How about Kim Suk Hoon?

Mom: He is too good looking. It is a bit burdensome.

LYJ: KHJ said she hasn’t been able to express her love for you much.

Mom: Really? Maybe not in words, but her eyes speaks a lot.

LYJ: But don’t you wish to hear her saying “I love you’ on broadcast?

Mom: Can you (KHJ) do it?

KHJ: NOOOO

Mom: Is it that hard to say I love you?

KHJ: It’s not that. Of course I can say it without meaning it but…

Mom: Forget it…You can just use your eyes to tell me

KHJ: Mom I love you~   MOM I love you~~~  Today I’m might not be coming home~~

MCs thanked KHJ’s mom for answering the call.

LYJ: Your mom is currently nervous yet excited right?

KHJ: Totally.

LYJ: Is it real that your mom doesn’t look at a guy’s looks?

KHJ: For my mom, the heart is more important than the looks. But if that’s the case why did she give birth to such a pretty daughter?

LYJ: What kind of appearance does she wishes for?

KHJ: Someone who has clean-cut image.

LYJ: What about you? Which style would you like your partner to be?

KHJ: Someone that I could lean, depend on and cute.

LYJ: What about skinship?

KHJ: I’ll probably be the one who initiates it but it is only to the person that I like, I want to continue meeting for long term.

KHJ: Oh we are near the mart. We have to stop by to buy some ingredients.

She shows off her frugality in purchasing ingredients.

LYJ: Just now the caller ring tone with your mom was your song with PK Herman?

KHJ: Yes, it is just a featuring. Do you want to listen to it? (She had a cd in her bag) Honestly, music is a must during travel.

LYJ: For us to acknowledge that you are a professional singer, you have to get above 90 points on our noraebang system.

KHJ: I see…now I feel competitive over this matter.  Do you have any song recommendation?

M: -Recommended a 1994 song-

KHJ: Let’s just sing that. It will be interesting. [starts singing]

She scores 89 points

LYJ: Ahh just short by few points. Let’s listen to your song instead.

M: You sing well. What led you to wanting to release a song?

KHJ: I just wanted to do a featuring. I liked singing so I combined both. It was a fun process.

LYJ: We are near the pension now. What kind of friend should we be expecting?

KHJ: A friend that my mom was against making friends with.

Yoo Chae Yong(YCY) met them in front of the pension.

YCY: The current bubble modest KHJ that you see is actually just a small side of her. She can become crazy like me.

LYJ: Why did you invite YCY to this tour?

KHJ: We wanted to travel together but our schedule could never match. So this is the first time we get to travel together.

LYJ: Does your husband (YCY’s) hang out together with you two?

KHJ: Yes, we knew each other from before YCY got married.  So we got together quite often.

[They would go to noraebang together. Sing, eat, sing, eat, sing eat and the day ends. Then they would only be awake at lunchtime the next day.]

LYJ: How long have you (YCY) been married?

YCY: It’s been 5 years since we got married.

KHJ: Yup so now I call him Hyung-bu (Older-sister’s husband) Some time ago, we were together for an event. After the event, Hyung-bu called and messaged me. He said “Take away YCY’s … (something related to car) quickly”. The next message “Take it away quickly!” Hyung-bu personally came and settled the matter. Seeing how much Hyung-bu loves YCY, as a friend I’m glad that YCY has someone she can depend on.

YCY: [she wishes KHJ to get married]

KHJ: I would like to get married to a man like YCY’s.

LYJ: How do KHJ behave in front of guys?

YCY: She has lots of aegyo. Her actions and voice tone changes.

KHJ: Originally it wasn’t like that. I didn’t speak with high pitch voice so I practiced and still failed. Because I couldn’t practice it with a lover, I practice aegyo with her and found a method. I switched the pronunciation of certain alphabets.

[LYJ and KHJ had an aegyo conversation battle and everyone burst out laughing cause it sounded awkward. They carried on playing as if they were possessed by weird aegyo ghost]

LYJ: What is KHJ’s future?

KHJ: A house with trees and a flower garden. The kids will grow up happily in that home.

LYJ: If someone is interested in us single ladies (LYJ & KHJ), please contact us~~~

KHJ: I’m not that desperate to say such thing.

The special event….dancing

KHJ: I practiced so hard that my legs are stiff.

M: Well if you can’t dance, just say you can’t dance.

KHJ: It’s not that. I practiced a lot that now my legs are not listening to me.

LYJ: Why did you practice so much?

KHJ: I like Sistar’s song, the dance is very popular and I wanted to dance it well. I didn’t practice to show people~~~ I just wanted to learn it. 

MCs: Just perform it. It will be alright.

KHJ: But…I want to show a perfect performance.

MCs coax her into doing a performance. YCY and KHJ perform a dance together. After that KHJ sang YCY's song.

3 hours ago, applebee88 said:

I agree she's beautiful in BOF, in fact, was she ever not? lol..but have you seen "Marrying a Millionaire?"..maybe it's just me, but I find her most beautiful there..also in the earlier parts of "Twinkle Twinkle" when she hasn't cut her hair yet..as they say, she was sparkling on that one..and I couldn't agree more!

17 hours ago, applebee88 said:

She's rgeous in IHAL , but I must say she's really at her loveliest on Boys over Flowers with those long hair..pretty!!!

Yeah, She's really lovely during boys over flowers, She's too pretty and Innocent on Marrying a millionaiRe and Twinkle Twinkle and She's the most Gorgeous and stylishEd in I Have a Lover and Dummy Mommy. Even in WHTMF, she lookS so cute and adorable In those simple clothes when Wears at home..in short......she's a total PACKAGE....Lol.. 

16 hours ago, laurene0917 said:

I agree she's beautiful in BOF, in fact, was she ever not? lol..but have you seen "Marrying a Millionaire?"..maybe it's just me, but I find her most beautiful there..also in the earlier parts of "Twinkle Twinkle" when she hasn't cut her hair yet..as they say, she was sparkling on that one..and I couldn't agree more!

Hope you get well soon, laurene0917! Can't agree more, KHJ really looks amazing with long hair! Oh btw good news, I've recently placed an order on 'The Land' or Tokji. When I get it I'll be able to start translating it to English for y'all;-) Here's a music video I made for 'Marrying a Millionaire'. It's blocked in several countries though...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, windzoz said:

Hope you get well soon, laurene0917! Can't agree more, KHJ really looks amazing with long hair! Oh btw good news, I've recently placed an order on 'The Land' or Tokji. When I get it I'll be able to start translating it to English for y'all;-) Here's a music video I made for 'Marrying a Millionaire'. It's blocked in several countries though...

Omo!..nomo kamsahamnida!..I've sent request for Toji in DramaFever and Viki several times with different IPs, hoping that it will somehow be subbed..this is very very a good news!..and I love the video you shared!..don't you just love looking at her?..I'm really mesmerized whenever she appears on screen in that show..she just looks like an angel and her lips are thicker when she was younger which makes her look very sexy no matter what she's wearing..

looking forward for Toji!..no pressure though..lol

On 2 December 2016 at 0:50 PM, laurene0917 said:

Omo!..nomo kamsahamnida!..I've sent request for Toji in DramaFever and Viki several times with different IPs, hoping that it will somehow be subbed..this is very very a good news!..and I love the video you shared!..don't you just love looking at her?..I'm really mesmerized whenever she appears on screen in that show..she just looks like an angel and her lips are thicker when she was younger which makes her look very sexy no matter what she's wearing..

I

I know:-( did the same thing as well but they didn't update me further..I don't think 'The Land' was publicized well like 'Jewel in the Palace' that's why it can hardly be found online... Don't worry I will translate it as soon as I get it! Thanks!! I will make more videos for you all! 

On 2 December 2016 at 0:50 PM, laurene0917 said:

• Like 1

b1Tumq.jpg

This is my new Instagram account for Kim Hyun Joo:wub: You can view the first episode of Last War 1999 '마지막 진쟁' there! It is Kim Hyun Joo & Kim Sang Kyung's first collaboration. I subbed it in English and cut all of Hyun Joo's scenes too~ Happy viewing:P

• Like 2

@windzoz, I may be asking too much with this..but if you do have some spare time, I hope you can also sub strong heart ep.109 where KHJ is one of the guests..we've been waiting for ages for Viki to finish the subbing and I just don't know if it will ever happen..I watched it raw and seems like there are so many cute and funny moments of KHJ there..I laughed hard even if I don't understand a thing..lol..

once again, no pressure..only if you have spare time, I know I'm already asking too much..I'm already thankful with what you've translated so far..really enjoyed your IG account a lot!