Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Hyun Joo unnie looks stunning in these photos..so beautiful and young but I'm worried cause she also looks so thin..

Anyways..looks like another on screen wedding for her again..I wonder when will the real life wedding will happen..I badly want to see it!

6qLGTQ.jpgYWNwUU.jpgluUZpS.jpgsWlGbk.jpgBdPZzK.jpg

cr: JTBC

• Like 1

9 hours ago, laurene0917 said:

Kim Hyun Joo unnie looks stunning in these photos..so beautiful and young but I'm worried cause she also looks so thin..

Anyways..looks like another on screen wedding for her again..I wonder when will the real life wedding will happen..I badly want to see it!

6qLGTQ.jpgYWNwUU.jpgluUZpS.jpgsWlGbk.jpgBdPZzK.jpg

cr: JTBC

she looks very very beautiful :wub: but she's very thin too :( . She wore wedding dress many times but I really want to see her in wedding dress on real life, too. She'll be the most beautiful bride :heart:. I really hope that day will come soon

• Like 2

Hey guys!!!! I'm new to this web but I recently made YouTube mv's of Kim Hyun Joo's tv dramas! If you have time, please check it out and tell me how you feel about them:-) hoping to make more of them just for her! 

Links: 

• Like 1

On 18/11/2005 at 1:39 PM, Dahee Fanel said:

^That's actually what I was thinking too when I watched it, TC. I wonder what kind of things they talk about...?

I found this on Yeonyoung. Hyunjoo apparently posted pictures from her trip to Hong Kong, and wrote cute little comments about them on September 30. Enjoy. :)

img307nl.jpg

On the way to Hong Kong, hehe~ I took this shot while my friend was in the washroom. ^^

img319ri.jpg

To describe further, I made those earrings myself...I should make a lot of them and sell them later, ha.

img327gm.jpg

"My lovely friends"

From the left is a longtime friend of mine...We've been friends since elementary school. Huh Eun Jee...Hey, Eun-jee~

We've gotten old, lol. The guy standing behind us is Park Yung Ho...In Hong Kong, he manages a Korean restaurant named "Garden", and also recently got into managing a hotel as well...Ah, it hasn't been long since he's gotten married, so he's on his honeymoon...But his wife is in Korea, oh dear...And Andy...He's Taiwanese, he lives in Hong Kong, and he's a friend with whom I shot "Star Runner"...Depany (?) took the picture. Are you curious about what she looks like? Haha.

img334fi.jpg

My hotel room, from a long time ago...Do you remember? My finger!! Should I go on the show "The Description of Special People"*? Poo ha ha.

img348hf.jpg

It's a little dark, but Depany's the second on the left, lol...She's an important person that we couldn't have done without in Hong Kong, and I'm very thankful to her...She's the one who made all our orders for us...Lol, thank you, Dep~ And on the left is Philip, a kung fu action star whom I think is the best one in Hong Kong (that's my personal opinion). He's cute...

img354io.jpg

Do you know? A Disneyland's been built in Hong Kong...YES!! This is the subway that leads to Disneyland...Gyup jing??**

You say I'm cuter? Oh, stop it~

img368dl.jpg

It's so pretty...But its name is...

img382hs.jpg

Whee~ At a night market that was similar to Korea's Nam Dae Moon***, we bought three pairs for 1000 won. I bought them one by one fairly with Eun-jee.

Which are my feet??

img396vr.jpg

Since I went around too much, my face is...But it was okay when I left the hotel...Geez.

Anyway, although you might not even have been curious about it, this is the end of my Hong Kong trip...It was really recent, so...Since we were in such a hurry, the pictures aren't very good, but I hope you had fun seeing them anyway...I'll soon be going on a trip to cool France...Yay! ^^

Bye~

*This is a TV show in Korea where they showcase "special people"...to put it bluntly, "freaks". You know, people with super-long fingernails, or with eyeballs that pop out...That sort of thing.

**She's trying to figure out the name in Chinese.

***Nam Dae Moon - the name of Korea's most popular night market.

*Translated by Dahee Fanel*

Btw I really wish to see these pictures:'( could anyone upload it again?? Please!!!

On 08/06/2006 at 1:13 PM, Dahee Fanel said:

Remember back when I finally got access to Hyunjoo unni's messages to her fans? Well, I recently found a translation I'd done of the first message she ever posted on her official cafe, LIPS, and I slapped myself on the head very hard for forgetting to post it here. So...sorry. I'm an idiot, I know. :sweatingbullets::blush::blink:

Without any further ado...

Everyone!! Long time no see~~

Written by bell (aka Kim Hyun Joo)

Date: April 4th, 2002 12:20

**Translated by Dahee Fanel

How are you?

I know that you were all waiting, and I kept telling myself to write, but that was a bit...

I'm sorry~

I heard a rumour. There's a rumour that my relationship with Hye-gyo has ended...

Well...I was busy lately, so I neglected our meetings. I think that I should be on even better terms with her from now on...

All of you should stay on good terms with your friends, too. I hope that you'll hold on to a good friendship for a long, long time...

A friend who'll be with you whenever you're having it hard or are lonely!! And a friend who's always grateful for your help!! Isn't it nice??

Wouldn't it be a life success? Having a good friend...

I think I've succeeded...Because you're all my good friends!!!

Poo ha ha~

Well, then I'll stop here..See you next time...

From the filming site of "Glass Shoes",

Hyunjoo, who wants to be your eternal friend...

Note: When she says "Hye-gyo", she means "Song Hye-gyo". But you all knew that, right? ;)

Hmm...I wonder how did Kim Hyun Joo and Song Hye Kyo even meet? Any idea how they became friends?

On 05/11/2006 at 5:04 AM, Dahee Fanel said:

Hyun-joo unni's manager posted new messages and pics at LIPS. :) The first was posted on October 30th, and the second message was posted just yesterday. (Note: Incidentally enough, it was November 4th in Korea yesterday...So Ji Sub's birthday. :phew: I wonder if Hyun-joo unni celebrated his birthday with him?)

The first message:

[Emergency Acquisition] Cellphone Pictures Part 1!!!

(2006.10.30 17:23)

Hello~ To the LIPS family~

This is Hyun-joo ssi's manager~hehe

These are the pictures that are currently in Hyun-joo ssi's cellphone.

I acquired them in a state of emergency...lol

I'll keep posting them as we sort through them~

Please look forward to them~ ^^

1hjrk2.jpg

2hjhu5.jpg

3hjkf5.jpg

4hjhp2.jpg

5hjym8.jpg

6hjls1.jpg

7hjqx7.jpg

The second message, posted yesterday:

[Emergency Acquisition] Cellphone Pictures Part 2!!!

(2006.11.04 12:09)

Here~

I'm finally posting the second set, after sorting through them~hehe

Have a fun day~Hwaiting!!

1jlq8.jpg

2jgd1.jpg

3joe0.jpg

4jaa5.jpg

5jix3.jpg

6jki2.jpg

7jtw6.jpg

8jfl9.jpg

9jft0.jpg

PLUS...

I finally figured out how to download vids from LIPS! :D So I can finally, FINALLY share the Hanhwa CF with Oh Ji Ho with you all!!!

Here it is:

http://www.dream-green.co.kr/common/movie/...mCF8_200605.wmv

I'm also uploading it to my clubbox. ;)

Credit: LIPS

Pictures pictures I can't see:'( how can I view them??