Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

57 minutes ago, applebee88 said:

Yay!romcom romcom... She's great in drama, but I love seeing her doing funny antics.Currently watching What happens to m family.

Wish she will accept the project.:)

my favorite family drama!..what episode are you now?..good to know you are watching it..it has the best story ever and every episode is worth rewatching..already lost count of how many times I've seen that show..:D

• Like 1

Finally! A rom-com!! Have been waiting that for years ever since WHTMF!! 

I heard KHJ also got the script of 'Ice World'! (a KBS drama)

I hope really hope if it's possible she will do both, the more the merrier:wub:

• Like 3

On 7/14/2016 at 9:34 AM, laurene0917 said:

my favorite family drama!..what episode are you now?..good to know you are watching it..it has the best story ever and every episode is worth rewatching..already lost count of how many times I've seen that show..:D

hello @laurene0917 Girl, :):)Im on epi12 , having great time, Im making time to watch it,after work,though bit tired and sleepy, but if its Kang Shim scene, its hilarious and can take away my sleepy mode easily. lol!

I dont know how she do it, shes brilliant in drama, but when she does comic scene, its natural. I think its innate in her.

I noticed when she do interviews with the media/reporters she's open but a bit cautious,

When she's with colleagues or friends (saw her in Taxi YT videos) she's really talkative ,funny, loosen up always perky,bubbly.

She 's so lovable. Its fine with me, she choose heavy drama  or rom com, Il'll definitely watch it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

I think its confirmed that KHJ would appear in JTBC Fantastic????

yeah, I think so too..all the posts about the show are korean and have not seen a good translation for it but I've visited the forum for the show and folks there are claiming that Kim Hyun Joo unnie is already confirmed for the show..so maybe she really is!.. Oh my I'm sooooo excited to see her act again!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, laurene0917 said:

yeah, I think so too..all the posts about the show are korean and have not seen a good translation for it but I've visited the forum for the show and folks there are claiming that Kim Hyun Joo unnie is already confirmed for the show..so maybe she really is!.. Oh my I'm sooooo excited to see her act again!

yay!!! so happy she acccepted the role. but how can this be a romcom when the storyline is about a dying writer? Hope it turns out great!

• Like 2

Actress Kim Hyeon-joo is starring in the new JTBC drama "Fantastic". According to a promotional company, she's starring in "Fantastic" as a terminally ill writer. "Fantastic" is a romantic comedy about a writer named Lee So-hye and a psychotic Hallyu star named Ryu Hae-seong. They experience a short but heated romance with each other.

The drama is written by Lee Seong-eun and directed by Jo Nam-gook.

Kim Hyeon-joo plays successful Lee So-hye who is known for her drama writing skills. She lives her life to the fullest despite her illness and she's also a weakling when it comes to family.

With five months to live, she decides to live the time she has left to the best and die a fancy death. Before that, she reunites with Ryu Hae-seong who interferes with her plans. "Fantastic" will be released on the 2nd of September.

Source : www.dailian.co.kr / hancinema

• Like 2

5 hours ago, applebee88 said:

woooohhhhh, the storyline sounds interesting. Im excited to watch it. curious to see her outfits,

A cutie in Glass sh.

gorgeous gal in BOF 

She's natural in What happens,

Shes lovely in IHAL.

and let me add her very fashionable style in Dummy Mommy,.:wub:...I wonder if this time it will be the same with Han JungWon, because somehow there's a resemblance with the character description, a writer with a positive attitude. (though she's an editor in Twinkle Twinkle, somehow the same field..:P)

they started filming..and there's a;ready a teaser out!:w00t:..I'm so happy seeing a video of our unnie!..even it's a very short teaser only.:wub:

so much to look forward this coming september..my favorite US series is coming back and this new show of KHJ unnie!

• Like 2

On 8/13/2016 at 4:38 PM, tikamacika said:

translation credit to: @candy.lin.7 instagram

hello~ I am#Kimhyunjoo. I'm now shooting poster for September issue of #inStyle Korea. It's really hot now, and I'm wearing fall clothes early. However, I love autumn very much, so I am having a good time in shooting. To send the message from fall, i'll show u the lipstick. Fantastic, isn't it? Please support instyle September issue, and hope to love my new drama"#Fantastic" a lot. Thank u

• Like 4