Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Hi guys, I am of those who ship KHJ and SJS together too.

I have been following the 2 of them, seems like they both have the same interests. She likes to paint,doing handwork, he also like to do stuff like that. Both love animals. KHJ love children and has so many charity works, so ji sub does help children in need too.

KHJ likes skiing, snowboarding, SJS 's favorite wintersport is snowboarding. They both love to travel. Both love to drink coffee. Both can drink alcohol..etc and many other hobbies the 2 share together.

I wish to see KHJ in a romcom like What's with this family again, i like her to act silly, funny, and she does it so naturally and she is really good in it.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

I have been following the 2 of them, seems like they both have the same interests. She likes to paint,doing handwork, he also like to do stuff like that. Both love animals. KHJ love children and has so many charity works, so ji sub does help children in need too.

KHJ likes skiing, snowboarding, SJS 's favorite wintersport is snowboarding. They both love to travel. Both love to drink coffee. Both can drink alcohol..etc and many other hobbies the 2 share together.

I wish to see KHJ in a romcom like What's with this family again, i like her to act silly, funny, and she does it so naturally and she is really good in it.

And they both sing!..if ever, they will really be a perfect pair..plus the fact that they both look even more beautiful/handsome as they age..:blush:

And I have a question @LHRCN_..what really is KHJ unnie's birthyear?..is it 1977 or 1978?..most websites says it's 1977..

But I remember reading somewhere that So Ji Sub said they are about the same age with only 5months difference..SJS's bday is November 4,1977..so since it is 5months difference, KHJ's birthday should be April 24, 1978, right?

And another question..sorry:sweatingbullets:..do you know if KHJ unnie will still be narrating Real Men episodes on the coming weeks? Because the special she initially narrated already ended..any news about this?

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, laurene0917 said:

And they both sing!..if ever, they will really be a perfect pair..plus the fact that they both look even more beautiful/handsome as they age..:blush:

And I have a question @LHRCN_..what really is KHJ unnie's birthyear?..is it 1977 or 1978?..most websites says it's 1977..

But I remember reading somewhere that So Ji Sub said they are about the same age with only 5months difference..SJS's bday is November 4,1977..so since it is 5months difference, KHJ's birthday should be April 24, 1978, right?

And another question..sorry:sweatingbullets:..do you know if KHJ unnie will still be narrating Real Men episodes on the coming weeks? Because the special she initially narrated already ended..any news about this?

Thanks!

Hi, KHJ was born in 77, her  birthday is on 24-04-77, the year of the snake. She is 5,6 months older than So Ji Sub, but they were born in the same year. 

I dont know about her narrating schedule, but she is not their narrator so i think she just did the special eps.

• Like 1

geeezz the more I got to know more about them, the more  I love to ship them.

till date both of them still single unattached.  Im really surprised because its an old issue, and yet netizens keep talking about it , in YT until now. There isnt a single negative comment Ive read,  .There are many out there who love these two souls to be together again.

So SHE is the only female friend that HE  had?  And the friendship was cut off bec of rumours. Ouch!

Question here @LHRCN_    since you know very well about Hyun Joo,  so this lady  doesn’t have significant other since then? 

based on the her photos, seems shes cheerful and funny gal,  and had comical photos ,  so her personality is bubbly am I right?

I like her because shes one versatile actress, she can do drama and soo cute in comic scenes as well.

fill us in some more about this cutie actress. 

42 minutes ago, applebee88 said:

geeezz the more I got to know more about them, the more  I love to ship them.

till date both of them still single unattached.  Im really surprised because its an old issue, and yet netizens keep talking about it , in YT until now. There isnt a single negative comment Ive read,  .There are many out there who love these two souls to be together again.

So SHE is the only female friend that HE  had?  And the friendship was cut off bec of rumours. Ouch!

Question here @LHRCN_    since you know very well about Hyun Joo,  so this lady  doesn’t have significant other since then? 

based on the her photos, seems shes cheerful and funny gal,  and had comical photos ,  so her personality is bubbly am I right?

I like her because shes one versatile actress, she can do drama and soo cute in comic scenes as well.

fill us in some more about this cutie actress. 

Well SJS's fans dont hate KHJ, they just love other actresses more who have acted with him. In 2009 after the show when KHJ sent a message to him on TV, please call me when you see this. The media made bad news about this, they said that KHJ had called out to her ex boyfriend blablablabla.

YES, based on news that I have read those 2 were parted away because of the rumors.

After her rumor with SJS, she also has one rumor with Lee Dong Wook after drama partner was finished , news broke out that the 2 became close after Partner and they were dating....etc.

Yes, the media describes her as a cheerful, bubbly actress.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

Hi, KHJ was born in 77, her  birthday is on 24-04-77, the year of the snake. She is 5,6 months older than So Ji Sub, but they were born in the same year

Thanks for the clarification @LHRCN_..just got confused because of the different biographies about her.

I've been lurking on SJS's forum here in soompi also because I really ship the two..just sad that there were some bad comments because of the SJS-KHJ-SSH triangle which I don't know where it came from but it seems not true at all..

Just love KHJ a lot..more than any good projects, I would love it if she will soon find the love of her life and soon build a family..someone should inherit her talent and beautiful personality!

1 hour ago, applebee88 said:

She's versatile indeed! WHTMF is one of the her dramas that showcase that..her and KSK are such a comic relief to that show..love their crazy antics so much..but whenever she talks about her father after knowing his sickness, oh my, she breaks my heart..I think it's because of her eyes..it's so expressive.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, applebee88 said:

One thing that struck me , she plays guitar????  gollly  I like this lady. a talended one no doubt.

Not just guitar!..she also plays the piano..and can do so many more..like @juntan said, I also suggest you watch her guesting in roommate..you'll be more amazed..she's a jack of all trades!

dunno if you've seen this @applebee88..here's her video singing "kiss me" while plating the guitar..there's also another one that I really love which is her singing "do I need a reason"..it became one of my favorite song after hearing her sang it.

• Like 3

On 19-5-2016 at 3:37 PM, laurene0917 said:

Thanks for the clarification @LHRCN_..just got confused because of the different biographies about her.

I've been lurking on SJS's forum here in soompi also because I really ship the two..just sad that there were some bad comments because of the SJS-KHJ-SSH triangle which I don't know where it came from but it seems not true at all..

Just love KHJ a lot..more than any good projects, I would love it if she will soon find the love of her life and soon build a family..someone should inherit her talent and beautiful personality!

She's versatile indeed! WHTMF is one of the her dramas that showcase that..her and KSK are such a comic relief to that show..love their crazy antics so much..but whenever she talks about her father after knowing his sickness, oh my, she breaks my heart..I think it's because of her eyes..it's so expressive.

@laurene0917 about the triangle KHJ-SJS-SSH, i have read it before too, but i think it was just a rumor.

Yeeah I heard from KHJ's friends that she is really good in copying things, she has to see someone acts then she can copy him/her exactly. I think from one old interview I read, her senior co-stars said that when they teach her something or some dialect language on the scene, she wouldnt do it right away, just laugh and want to play,. but the next morning after studying it at home she can do it excellently before the shooting. She is really good in her own way. she has so many face expression.

9 hours ago, applebee88 said:

Thank you @LHRCN_ I watched the 3 videos, its amazing to find out that shes funny and cheerful,  and real in her interviews. 

One thing that struck me , she plays guitar????  gollly  I like this lady. a talended one no doubt.

@applebee88 not that she can play guitar, she has in total 13 talents( if i remember them correctly) she can cook, she can sew, she can play guitar piano, dancing, draw....etc. 

Try to find the full show, she is really cute on this show. she has good chemistry with everyone on the show, and she is pretty close with seo kang Jeon and the other actress from What is with this family.

• Like 5

Found it!..KHJ unnie singing "Do I need a reason"..there's another event where she sang the same song (..well, she sang it better there:rolleyes::P) but I can't find that clip now..still, I love it when she sings!:wub:

I don't know what her favorite song is but I noticed that she sings "The Rain and You" often..I've seen like 3 videos of her singing it..it's the same song she sang when she guested in Strong Heart.

• Like 5

oh my gosh. ..i love the videos, thank you so much.  I love watching her singing and playing the guitar,…Ive no idea she can carry a tune,and she strums on the right beat.

Shes soo cute.  I would say she is not the shy type. .. 

So @laurene0917  to whom she dedicated these songs, ‘Do I need a reason “ and  “ kiss me “ ???  

Kekeke ( I don’t know why Im smiling ) lol! 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, applebee88 said:

So @laurene0917  to whom she dedicated these songs, ‘Do I need a reason “ and  “ kiss me “ ???  

Kekeke ( I don’t know why Im smiling ) lol! 

I'm curious to death about that as well!:D:wub:

how I wish I get to know what's inside her heart..since I became a fan of hers, I've checked everywhere to get an info about her lovelife but there was not a single "confirmed" info about a dating partner or something..

• Like 1

Ive been trying to look for the full show of this Roomates inYT , but cant find it.  I will try in other web portals.  Thank you @juntan  / YT direct me to to other Hyun joo video.  I watched the road to hope / in Africa,  I love her more because of this. Her eyes are open in the realities of life.

@laurene0917  seems she like the song  “ Do I need a reason “ , she sang this several times

Let us check out the lyrics .  (intended for whom?  / ahhh your guess is as good as mine) hahaha

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today when I saw you
I knew it was just like the first time
When you met my eyes I came close
And I felt like the first time

To hold back my fear
and feel you so near
Ive never been this far before
To hold back my fear
and feel you so near
Im scared of falling into deep this time

Do I need a reason to tell you why
Im singing you this song
Do I need a reason to show you that
I know where I belong

Whenever I am weary I lean on
this feeling that I have
I am so much stronger now
Thankful, yes I am

Today Ill renounce them,
the doubts and the fears Ive been nursing
Ill fly like a moth to the flame
and Ill feel like the first time

• Like 2

I found this article  on   naver,   the  mediia   compliment  KHJ's acting   and   how  the SBS, MBC, KBS  stations  alll  want  her

[시선★피플] 연기력으로 승부하는 아름다운 배우, 김현주

[시선뉴스 이승재] 대한민국 여배우 중 지상파 방송 3사의 연기대상에서 모두 최우수상을 받은 사람이 몇이나 될까? 김현주는 KBS, MBC, SBS의 연기 대상에서 여자 최우수상을 받은 몇 안 되는 여배우다. 데뷔한 지 벌써 19년째인 김현주는 데뷔 이후부터 꾸준히 드라마, 영화뿐만 아니라 TV활동까지 이어갔고, 최근에는 SBS ‘애인있어요’에서 ‘도해강’ 역과 KBS ‘가족끼리 왜이래’에서 ‘차강심’ 역으로 시청자들에게 인상 깊은 연기를 남겼다.

36977_53341_1647.jpg

이처럼 방송 3사에서 최우수상을 모두 수상한 그녀가 시작부터 잘 됐던 것은 아니다. 김현주는 고등학교 1학년 때부터 연예인을 꿈꿔오며 방송국을 드나들었다. 그녀는 고등학교 3학년 모 잡지사의 전속 모델 공모에 나섰지만 탈락하고 만다. 하지만 잡지사에서 메인 모델이 아닌 헤어스타일이나 화장 코너 모델로 일해 보겠느냐는 제의를 받고, 그 이후로 얼굴을 조금씩 알리기 시작했다.

김현주는 1996년 가수 김현철의 ‘일생을’이라는 뮤직비디오에 출연하면서 일약 스타덤에 오른다. 단아하면서도 청순한 그녀의 외모에 많은 사람들은 열광하였고 그녀는 드라마에도 진출하게 된다. 그녀는 드라마 ‘내가 사는 이유(1997)’에서 외모와는 다르게 털털한 매력을 보이며 그녀의 이름을 크게 알리게 된다.

36977_53346_1857.jpg

김현주는 짧은 경력으로 급격하게 인기를 모은 반짝스타가 될 수 있었지만 그녀의 연기에 대한 열정과 욕심은 그런 우려를 불식시키는데 충분했다. 그녀는 차고 넘칠 정도의 외모를 보유하고 있음에도 불구하고 ‘외모 보다는 연기로 승부를 보는 배우’라는 말을 들을 정도였다.

36977_53343_1647.jpg

예쁜 외모와 연기에 대한 열정으로 그녀는 덕이(2000)에서 순박한 사투리 연기로 사랑을 받았고 사극 상도(2001)에서의 열연을 통해 CF스타라는 이미지를 벗고 여배우로 자리매김했다. 또한 그 다음해에 출연한 ‘그 여자네 집(2001)’에서 청춘스타로 떠올랐고, 강은경 작가의 ‘유리구두(2002)’를 통해 연기 잘하는 배우로 대중들에게 인정받기 시작했다. 그리고 2004년 그녀의 가장 대표작이라고 할 수 있는 ‘토지’는 그녀를 최고의 여배우로 우뚝 설 수 있는 작품이 되었다.

36977_53344_1647.jpg

하지만 슬럼프는 그 때 이후로 찾아왔다. 데뷔 이후 광고, 뮤직비디오, 드라마, 영화, TV출연 등 엄청난 활약을 했던 그녀는 점점 지치기 시작했다. 너무 지친 그녀가 선택한 것은 휴식이었지만 그 이후로 일거리는 점점 줄었고 그것은 그녀를 매우 힘들게 하였다.

하지만 그러던 그녀가 슬럼프를 깨고 나올 수 있게 했던 것 역시 연기였다. 2007년 ‘인순이는 예쁘다’에서 박인순역으로 복귀했을 때, 자신과 비슷한 처지에 있던 박인순 캐릭터를 연기하면서 자신에게도 자신감을 심어주며 슬럼프를 극복했다.

그리고 ‘인순이는 예쁘다’이후부터는 쉬지 않고 작품에 출연하고 있다. 역할의 비중을 가리지 않고 연기를 하던 그녀는 2011년 MBC ‘반짝반짝 빛나는’, 2014년 KBS '가족끼리 왜이래‘, 2015년 SBS '애인있어요’를 통해서 지상파 방송 3사 연기 대상의 여자 최우수상을 모두 섭렵하는 기염을 토한다.

36977_53345_1648.jpg

그녀는 데뷔한 지 올해로 20년째다. 지금까지 오는 길에 어려움도 있었지만 그것을 이겨낸 것은 연기에 대한 열정이었다. 그리고 최우수상 3관왕은 그녀가 연기에 보인 열정에 대한 보상이었다. 연기할 때 가장 아름다운 배우 김현주. 그녀의 열정이 앞으로 또 어떤 작품을 더욱 더 빛나게 할지 기대되는 바이다.

이승재 인턴기자  dack0208@naver.com

• Like 2

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 10:21 PM, LHRCN_ said:

As much as I ship SJS and GHJ in Master's Sun I can't deny that both really are suitable for each other*-* just as @LHRCN_ said, they both have similar hobbies. 

And yas to another rom com!! 

By the way, do you guys know where can i watch 'Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest'? I have seen several clips from instagram and i'm interested but didn't know where to find any subs :( can you guys help? Thankyou!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jes1004 said:

As much as I ship SJS and GHJ in Master's Sun I can't deny that both really are suitable for each other*-* just as @LHRCN_ said, they both have similar hobbies. 

And yas to another rom com!! 

By the way, do you guys know where can i watch 'Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest'? I have seen several clips from instagram and i'm interested but didn't know where to find any subs :( can you guys help? Thankyou!

I just google the serie for you, here you are, full drama

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqgomx_ms-kim-s-million-dollar-quest-01_fun

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

[시선★피플] 연기력으로 승부하는 아름다운 배우, 김현주

I'm so interested in this article..but sadly google translate is not that big of a help..hope there will be a translated article for this one..and if anyone can translate this, please do have mercy on us!:rolleyes:

:dissapointed_relieved:...it saddened me that our unnie was no longer the narrator for Real Men last night..it was enough for me that I get to see her and hear her voice atleast once a week because she was narrating the show..but now...oh when can I see her on screen again?..I miss her already..

• Like 1

Hello guys.  I cant stop watching vids of her inYT ,  again Im surprised to found out about her humanitarian works in other countries as well/  One video mentioned Hyun joo also visited Nepal / post earthquake ,  disaster year 2015.  She is the ambassador of Good neighbor, / (her heart is so pure)

Is this being reported by Korean media before???   Ive been reading for the past year and visits Korean websites other portals but  really I havent read it about it before. 

Sorry for the never ending questions.

peace

how I wish  there will be Eng. translations on articles about her.

• Like 1