Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

7 hours ago, laurene0917 said:

Our Kim Hyun Joo unnie for Good Neighbors..

I didn't understand a single thing mentioned in the video but still, it is heart warming seeing her helping those who are in need..:)

The vid...the earthquake...the devastation....so sad. KHJ is hurting for them too. How fortunate we all are to be able to live in peace. And still able to enjoy kdramas and celeb-shipping. 

KHJ-ssi, FIGHTING!

#Pray4Nepal

Thanks for posting @laurene0917 :) 

Thanks everyone for updates. Please keep them coming :P 

• Like 3

I envy Hayu a lot..Kim Hyun Joo unnie is very fond of her..

I think this is how she celebrated her birthday with her colleagues..I love her style..she's so chic.:wub:..

just noticed, most of the time she wears a dark polish..normally black at that..so I'm gonna change mine to a dark polish too!..lol.:P

• Like 4

Hi guys! It's been awhile since I became a fan of Kim Hyun Joo. I finally decided to make an account to join this discussion:) 

I started to like her since i was watched 'What Happens to my Family' that's currently airing in a local channel here.  

I actually followed/checked this thread quiet often, and i wanted to ask something

Is it true that in 1999 Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Sang Kyung played in the same drama before? I saw a picture of both KHJ n KSK awhile ago, i did some searching and i found '마지막 전잰'  is the film / drama they both starred at in 1999. But, i didn't found that title in both KHJ and KSK asianwiki's list of their work. Is it true or i was reading things wrong? Thankyou!

I hope i could contribute here!! Once again thankyou!!

Kim-Hyun-Joo-and-Kim-Sang-Kyung-in-1999-

• Like 2

wowoow thank you for the updates guys.

I kinda like her new haircut now, it growns on me, the last pics are so cute. I love her hair like that. she looks like Han Jung Won from Tinkle Twinkle. Glad to see her more these days.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2016 at 3:31 AM, laurene0917 said:

here is another one from lovely_hayu...

the IHAL cast..there's Ji Jin Hee too!!

miss them a lot..they are so cute!..hope Dr.Min Gyu Seok was there too..I really love the Dr.Min and Yong Gi chemistry..they're hilarious!

They seem to have really good friendship in "IHAL" drama team. Wish all of them best! 

• Like 3

Miss. Kim is nominated for best actress in 52th Baek (Paek) Sang Art Awards. Wish she wins the award! :)

Baek (Paek) Sang Art Awards have been called the "South Korean Golden Globe Award". The 52th Baek (Paek) Sang Art Awards is going to have on June 3rd, 2016.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

wowoow thank you for the updates guys.

I kinda like her new haircut now, it growns on me, the last pics are so cute. I love her hair like that. she looks like Han Jung Won from Tinkle Twinkle. Glad to see her more these days.

I feel the same way about her hair..at first I kinda felt bad that she cut her hair, but now I seem to like it as well..she looks so cute in it..and it also reminds me of Han JungWon too!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jes1004 said:

Hi guys! It's been awhile since I became a fan of Kim Hyun Joo. I finally decided to make an account to join this discussion:) 

I started to like her since i was watched 'What Happens to my Family' that's currently airing in a local channel here.  

I actually followed/checked this thread quiet often, and i wanted to ask something

Is it true that in 1999 Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Sang Kyung played in the same drama before? I saw a picture of both KHJ n KSK awhile ago, i did some searching and i found '마지막 전잰'  is the film / drama they both starred at in 1999. But, i didn't found that title in both KHJ and KSK asianwiki's list of their work. Is it true or i was reading things wrong? Thankyou!

I hope i could contribute here!! Once again thankyou!!

Kim-Hyun-Joo-and-Kim-Sang-Kyung-in-1999-

Hello @jes1004 Welcome! Glad you decided to jump in :) 

It seems there was a 1999 short drama that KHJ had appeared in. But I don't know why it wasn't listed in her portfolio.Below's the info I could find on DAUM.(LINK)..

Spoiler

eNZNvyI.png

Spoiler

0vSwpYL.png

CR: DAUM

It's so long ago, I don't think there's any vid available to watch it. Good luck!

Btw, while looking up your drama, I stumbled upon an old drama (15 years ago!) that KHJ had collaborated with Lee Seo Jin whom I've just completed a drama with him and Uee called 'Marriage Contract'. 

Spoiler

JseAR2s.png

CR: Wikipedia

I never knew they had acted together before. Hmm... too long ago to try watching. Not that any vid will still be available. 

Anyway, happy fan-ning KHJ :P 

• Like 3