Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Hi fellow Kim Hyun Joo admirers!..

I've been a long time lurker in this thread. Finally I'm able to join the conversation.

Kim Hyun Joo is my one and only favorite actress. I love watching movies and drama series since time immemorial and I am a natural critic. For the longest time that I have been watching dramas, the first time that I idolized or became a fan of an actress was after watching KHJ act. She's so natural. May it be a comic or dramatic role or even as an antagonist (in Cruel Palace), she portrays it realistically.
She is also very beautiful. She doesn't have the in-your-face beauty but her beauty just grows in you. The more you look at her, the more you'll appreciate how beautiful she is. Just like her character Han JungWon in 'Twinkle Twinkle', she has a sparkling aura that it'll be hard for someone not to notice her. She also has this ageless beauty, I've followed all her dramas and I've noticed that she looks the same as 15 or 20 years ago..like her appearance got stuck at age 25 or something..LOL! 
Not only that she's a great actress. She is also very talented in different ways. I've watched her guesting in Roommate Ep.43 wherein she showcased several talents she possessed. 
She is also beautiful on the inside as she helps so many less fortunate children in different parts of the world. 
I totally admire her as an actress, as a woman and also as a person. 

P.S. My most favorite dramas she's in:

* I Have a Lover - she's totally superb in this one. I've never seen anyone acted a dual role as realistic as her!..also her chemistry with Ji JinHee is just deabak!..if only he is not married, I'll surely ship for the two of them together!
* What Happens to My Family - I cried a lot and laughed a lot with her in this drama. My most favorite in terms of story! Love all the cast and how there was not a single boring episode throughout those 53 episodes.
* Dummy Mommy - I just love heartbreaking dramas and this one is a total tearjerker for me. Also I love KHJ's angst on this one.
* Twinkle Twinkle - I have watched so many dramas with the plot of switched children but this drama has a totally different approach which is why it is worth watching. Loved the story a lot as well and I really think that Han JungWon's character is the closest to KHJ unnie's personality.

I hope to see her act soon again in a new drama..whatever genre it may be, I'm sure she'll nail it! Kim Hyun Joo unnie fighting!

• Like 5

I miss Kim Hyun Joo-ssi too. Apparently, she was in San Fran for this Grazia shoot. (smaller picture as the original is too HD)

L20160410.99002002350i1.jpg 

Hope you will come back to TV in another drama soon. :heart:

CR: segye news

• Like 7

I don't understand the caption but it looks like she gotten really close to Hayu after the filming of IHAL..She likes kids a lot..hope she'll have her own baby soon!..but of course we need to hear good news about her lovelife first..

Edited by laurene0917
  • Like 5

On 4/19/2016 at 9:17 PM, laurene0917 said:

she gotten really close to Hayu after the filming of IHAL

Wow this photo of them, they look so uncannily like real mom and dd :P  Thanks for update :) 

Hello everyone, Kim Hyun joo's fans

I am new here but I have the same aim with you guys - sharing and gossiping about her news, her life, her everything; just all about her. I have known her since glass slippers drama and I really like her acting. Unfortunately, I skipped all about her after glass slippers drama until I heard about ' I had a lover', OMGGG I have fell in love with her again, I've watched twice already. After that, I decided to search her old dramas so I've watched 'What Happens to this family', ' Twinkle Twinkle', 'Dumb Mommy', 'Insoon is pretty'. I haven't watched 'Cruel Palace' and 'Partner' yet, but I will. I just love her acting so much and I cried a lot when I was watching her dramas. Beside that, she really is a good, pretty, funny and sweet person in her real life as I watched some reality show like roommate, taxi show and some interview (I did not understand what was the conversation about but I just want to see her smiling so much so..), Especially, the videos on youtube about her charity in Philippine and in Chad, Africa ; she loves children so much, she was just crying and had no word to say when she held the poor children's hands. She is not only beautiful outside but also inside, I really mean it.

Once again nice to meet you guys :) please help me out and share with me all about her. Thank you all in advance

And tomorrow is a special day to our sweet unnie Kim Hyun Joo, so let's celebrate her birthday and wish her all the best !!!!!!

Edited by Kim Huynh
  • Like 4

kim-hyun-joo_1459789385_KHJ1.jpg

This is my most favorite amongst her recent pictures because whenever I ask someone of how old they think she is in this picture, they always say that they think she's in her mid-20s..lol

So to my one and only favorite actress who has an ageless beauty, Happy happy birthday!!!:D

All the best to you and like what I commented in one of the instagram greeting for you, I wish that your dream house with a tree, a pet, 2 kids and a husband taller than you will soon come true! (cause I remember what you draw on an interview before)

All your fans miss you and hope to see you act again!:wub:

• Like 3