Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

9 hours ago, Helena said:

https://zapzee.net/2021/06/22/kang-soo-yeon-and-kim-hyun-joo-join-yeon-sang-hos-new-netflix-film-with-a-budget-of-17-million-dollars/
Kang Soo Yeon and Kim Hyun Joo Is Back for Yeon Sang Ho’s Big-Budget Netflix Movie

by krishkim

Credit: BIFF, Nternity

According to Starnews, Kang Soo Yeon and Kim Hyun Joo joined Yeon Sang Ho’s new Netflix original film Jung Yi (literal title).

Jung Yi is a new SF film directed by Train to Busan and Peninsula director Yeon Sang Ho. It follows a series of events in a robotics lab. The film, which requires a large number of artificial humans and robots, has an estimated budget of $17.7 million. Jung Yi is expected to be the biggest Korean original movie produced by Netflix since Okja.

Kang Soo Yeon plays a researcher at the robotics lab. She will be returning to the big screen ten years after the series Hanji. Kim Hyun Joo will be taking on the lead role of Jung Yi and resume her big-screen career in 17 years since Shin Suk-ki blues.

Credit: NEW

Jung Yi is drawing attention in many ways as it is the first Korean SF film with a budget of 20 billion KRW that has two female characters as its lead.

In particular, Kang was once one of Korea’s leading actresses. She won the Best Actress award at the Venice Film Festival for the first time as an Asian actress. In fact, Yeon Sang Ho, who wanted to work with the actress dearly, was finally able to cast her after numerous requests. As for Kim, Yeon offered her the title role after working with her for his upcoming Netflix original series Hellbound.

Meanwhile, Jung Yi will begin filming in the second half of this year after finishing pre-production.

Source (1)
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

I'm so excited about this. This will be her second time for Netflix originals. 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

https://about.netflix.com/en/news/production-of-director-yeon-sang-hos-new-sci-fi-film-jung-e-wt-confirmed
Production of Director Yeon Sang-ho’s New Sci-fi Film “Jung-E”(WT) Confirmed with the great Casting

05 July 2021

0D4159CF-D36D-4388-AE38-9A01C061A369.png

• Production of Director Yeon Sang-ho’s New Sci-fi Film “Jung-E”(WT) Confirmed with the Casting of Kang Soo-youn, Kim Hyun-joo and Ryu Kyung-soo
  • Venture into the Future with the Legendary Mercenary Jung-E, Made Immortal by Brain Cloning Technology

Spoiler

782FA437-1D80-4EA4-B260-3D0CEF8AAFD5.jpg

E3138F41-0BFE-4CEE-9CD1-D53D408AC5FB.jpg

F46C65CB-3159-4301-8470-BE9118F4B2C0.jpg

Netflix, the world’s leading streaming entertainment service, has confirmed the production of Director Yeon Sang-ho’s new sci-fi film Jung-E starring Kang Soo-youn, Kim Hyun-joo and Ryu Kyung-soo as the main characters. The setting of this film is in the 22nd century where climate changes have made Earth inhabitable, and humans are living in a man-made shelter. An internal war breaks out, and its outcome hinges on the success of brain cloning technology of the legendary robot mercenary Jung-E. Director Yeon Sang-ho, who has been redefining the future of Korean films with Train to Busan, Peninsula and Hellbound, focuses on central themes of brain cloning and human-like mercenary robots for this story.

His casting choices are also worth noting. Kang Soo-youn returns from an 8-year hiatus. She is the first Korean actor to receive the Best Actress award at The Venice Film Festival, one of the “Big Three” film festivals, for her role in the 1986 film The Surrogate Womb. Her other performances in Blue In You and Ladies of the Palace as well as other numerous works mark her as a legendary actor who paved the way for a renaissance in the Korean film industry. She plays Seo-hyeon, the team leader of a lab for brain cloning and AI technology. She is responsible for testing the cloning of Jung-E’s brain and combat capabilities.

Kim Hyun-joo plays the titular role of Jung-E, the most elite soldier of the allied forces fighting the shelter troops and a subject of brain-clone testing. With powerful performances in diverse dramas such as Watcher and Undercover, Kim will elicit complex emotions through her portrayal of the “legendary mercenary” fighting in dynamic combat scenes and suffering through repeated brain cloning testing.

Ryu Kyung-soo plays Sang-hun, the research center director who is determined to succeed in cloning Jung-E’s brain in order to bring the allied forces to victory. His character in this film shows a 180-degree transformation from his previous roles in the film A Resistance and in the dramas Itaewon Class and Lovestruck in the City. For Kim Hyun-joo and Ryu Kyung-soo, they will continue to collaborate with director Yeon Sang-ho after working with him on his soon-to-be-released Netflix Series, Hellbound.

Jung-E(WT) has many things going for it: it is director Yeon Sang-ho’s imaginative new sci-fi film; it presents the novel theme of brain cloning a “legendary mercenary” in the 22nd century; it marks the return of the legendary actor Kang Soo-youn and transformative roles for both Kim Hyun-joo and Ryu Kyung-soo; and it delivers plenty of spectacular and realistic action. The Netflix Film Jung-E(WT) will be released only on Netflix.

Production Information
Title: Jung-E (WT)
Story / Written / Directed by: Yeon Sang-ho
Starring: Kang Soo-youn, Kim Hyun-joo, Ryu Kyung-soo et al.
Produced by: Climax Studio
Distributed by: Netflix

# # #
About Netflix
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.

• 1 month later...

https://k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065580071848684

Netflix's 'Hellbound' becomes first S.Korean drama to be selected for Toronto International Film Festival

2021-08-14

EE478A10-8AD0-4460-8F8B-AC2057828495.jpg
▲ This photo, provided by Netflix, shows the poster for Netflix's original TV series "Hellbound." (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Aug. 14 (Yonhap) -- Netflix's new original TV series "Hellbound" has become the first Korean drama to enter the Toronto International Film Festival. 

"Hellbound," directed by film director Yeon Sang-ho, has been invited to the "Primetime" category of the 46th Toronto International Film Festival, announced Netflix on Saturday. 

"Hellbound" depicts a chaotic situation after people hearing predictions of when they will die. As people are sentenced to go to hell from grim reapers, others try to reveal the truth of a religious group called Saejinrihwe. Director Yeon Sang-ho, who has directed films "Train to Busan" and "Peninsula," and screen writer Choe Gyu-seok of "Awl," were in charge of creating the show while actors Yoo Ah-in, Park Jung-min, Kim Hyun-joo and Won Jin-a are part of the cast members. 

spacer.png

The Toronto International Film Festival is the largest film festival in North America, and the "Primetime" category was established in 2015 to introduce works by creators crossing the boundaries between TV and film. (END)

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved

https://zapzee.net/2021/08/16/weekly-up-down-hellbound-invited-to-tiff-escape-from-mogadishu-and-sinkhole-save-the-box-office/
[Weekly Up & Down] ‘Hellbound’ Invited to TIFF & ‘Escape from Mogadishu’ and ‘Sinkhole’ Save the Box Office

by krishkim

Netflix’s ‘Hellbound’ Invited to Primetime Section of the 46th TIFF

D07B1298-11C5-49A0-874B-02539A63164C.jpg
Credit: Netflix

The new Netflix original series Hellbound was officially invited to the Primetime section of the 46th Toronto International Film Festival. Hellbound is a story about a supernatural phenomenon where supernatural beings from hell appear out of nowhere to condemn people to hell. A new religious group uses this opportunity to take control, but some people try to uncover the group’s secret.

This year’s TIFF will be held from September 9th to September 18th. The Primetime section, which Hellbound was invited to, introduces creators who are opening a new golden age with great stories and directing skills, crossing the boundaries between TV and film. Hellbound is the first Korean series to be invited to the section.

Source: Netflix
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

• gm4queen changed the title to Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 [ Miracle that we met] - Drama 2021 : Undercover 언더커버 & Upcoming Netflix Drama 2021 : Hellbound 지옥
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210829000043
BIFF to screen streaming platform originals

By Song Seung-hyun (ssh@heraldcorp.com) | Aug 29, 2021

spacer.png
“Hellbound,” directed by Yeon Sang-ho (BIFF)

Busan International Film Festival will launch the “On Screen” program this year, moving streaming content to the big screen during the festival.

The 26th BIFF will be held from Oct. 6 to 15.

The new section was added to reflect the expansion of streaming platforms and their content’s influence in the global market. A number of international film festivals, including Venice International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival, have created similar sections to introduce quality content created by streaming operators.

The festival has selected three highly anticipated drama series from streaming platforms -- “Hellbound,” directed by Yeon Sang-ho, “My Name,” directed by Kim Jin-min, and “Forbidden,” co-directed by Anucha Boonyawatana and Josh Kim -- to screen during this year’s film fest held in Busan, according to the organizers. It will be a world premiere or Asian premiere for all three productions, according to BIFF.

“Hellbound” and “My Name” are Korean drama series set to be released on Netflix, while “Forbidden” is an HBO Asia original series. 

“Hellbound,” which is based on the popular webtoon of the same title, features the story of supernatural events in which random people suddenly receive a hell-bound condemnation. Amid the chaos, a religious organization called “New Truth Church” that worships supernatural phenomena rises, as its followers increase dramatically. Attempting to discover the truth in this situation, the characters fight the religious group.

Starring veteran actors Yoo Ah-in, Park Jeong-min and Kim Hyun-joo and directed by Yeon, the creator of smash-hit zombie films “Train to Busan” and “Peninsula,” “Hellbound” is a highly anticipated drama. It will be an Asia premiere and the second worldwide screening for the drama, following its first screening at the Toronto International Film Festival.

…..

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210909000804
Yeon Sang-ho’s ‘Hellbound’ to be screened at BFI London Film Festival

By Song Seung-hyun (ssh@heraldcorp.com) | Sept 9, 2021

spacer.png
“Hellbound,” directed by Yeon Sang-ho (Netflix)

Director Yeon Sang-ho’s Netflix original series “Hellbound” will be screened at the 65th BFI London Film Festival, which will be held from Oct. 6 to 17, according to Netflix on Thursday.

The festival in London will screen the first three episodes.

“Hellbound,” which is based on the popular webtoon of the same title, features the story of supernatural events in which random people suddenly receive a text saying they will be sent to hell. Amid the chaos, the New Truth Church that worships supernatural phenomena dramatically increases its congregation. Attempting to discover the truth behind the situation, the main characters have to take on the religious group.

Starring veteran actors Yoo Ah-in, Park Jung-min and Kim Hyun-joo and directed by Yeon, the creator of smash-hit zombie films “Train to Busan” and “Peninsula,” “Hellbound” is a highly anticipated drama. “Train to Busan” and “Peninsula” were also invited to the Cannes Film Festival in 2016 and 2020, respectively.

In August, Netflix also announced the series had been invited to two other international film festivals this year: the 46th Toronto International Film Festival and the 26th Busan International Film Festival.

Along with Yeon’s series, which was invited in the thriller section, “Humidity Alert,” directed by Ko Bong-soo, was also invited to be screened at the BFI London Film Festival.

Established in 1957, the BFI London Film Festival is held annually in October by the British Film Institute. This year, it will be an online-offline hybrid festival, screening 159 feature films.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2021/09/688_316026.html
Netflix reveals original Korean series lineup including 'Hellbound,' 'Juvenile Justice'

By Kwak Yeon-soo | 2021-09-26

Netflix shared its grand plans for the future at the "Tudum: Korea Spotlight" event, releasing a slew of trailers and clips for upcoming original Korean shows, including the much-anticipated "Hellbound" and "Juvenile Justice."

The streaming service's first-ever Tudum event for global fans introduced 10 pieces of exclusive Korean content. Actors Song Kang, who starred in Netflix's "Love Alarm" and "Sweet Home," and Jung Hae-in from the military series "D.P." also appeared during the show to share their special experiences in collaborating with Netflix.  Hinting that he will star in a new Netflix project, Song said, "I like to play diverse roles but I'm interested in portraying nerdy characters."

"Paik's Spirit," a Korean food show starring popular chef and eatery franchise owner, Paik Jong-won, will drop Oct. 1. The noir series "My Name," about Yoon Ji-woo (Han So-hee) who joins a drug gang and infiltrates the police undercover to avenge her father's death, will be unveiled Oct. 15.  Han earned critical and commercial success through her roles in "The World of the Married" (2020) and "Nevertheless" (2021).

spacer.png
From left, actors Yoo Ah-in, Park Jeong-min, Kim Hyun-joo, Won Jin-a and Yang Ik-june from the series, "Hellbound" / Courtesy of Netflix

"Hellbound," a series directed by Yeon Sang-ho, known for zombie blockbusters, "Train to Busan" and "Peninsula," will be released Nov. 19.  The horror series, which was invited to the "On Screen" section of this year's Busan International Film Festival, depicts a period of social chaos when supernatural beings suddenly appear and condemn individuals to hell, while a religious group propagates the idea of divine justice.

Variety show "New World," which centers on six celebrities completing missions in a utopian setting, will premiere Nov. 20. Participants are singer-actor Lee Seung-gi, rapper-actor Eun Ji-won, Kim Hee-chul of K-pop boy band Super Junior, Kai of EXO, comedian Park Na-rae and actress Cho Bo-ah.  "It felt like shooting a sitcom. It was a series of surprising and fun situations," Kai said.

spacer.png
Actress Kim Hye-soo in a scene from the series, "Juvenile Justice" / Courtesy of Netflix

In December, the sci-fi thriller series, "The Silent Sea," fronted by actors Gong Yoo and Bae Doo-na, as well as reality shows "The Hungry and The Hairy" and "Single's Inferno" will be unveiled.

At the beginning of next year, the legal drama, "Juvenile Justice," and zombie horror series "All of Us are Dead," will be unveiled.

In "Juvenile Justice," actress Kim Hye-soo, well-known for her performances in "Signal" and "Hyena," will play the role of a judge trying underage offenders. Kim Moo-yeol, Lee Sung-min and Lee Jung-eun will also appear in the series.

"All of Us Are Dead" centers on high school students who are trapped in a school during a zombie apocalypse. The romance drama "Love and Leashes," starring Seohyun of Girls' Generation, will be released in February 2022.

• 2 months later...

https://zapzee.net/2021/11/26/hellbound-star-kim-hyun-joo-says-he-enjoyed-the-series-even-though-she-starred-in-it/
‘Hellbound’ Star Kim Hyun Joo Says She Enjoyed the Series Even Though She Starred in It

by krishkim | images: Netflix 

spacer.png

Kim Hyun Joo came back with a fierce character after a long time and radiated her charm to the fullest. In the Netflix original series Hellbound, she plays Min Hye Jin, a lawyer who fights against the cult.

In an online video interview, Kim shared, “I watched all the episodes after it was released. All the actors performed so well that I got to learn things as an actor myself. In all, it was a great experience. Normally, I don’t find the works that I starred in interesting, but Hellbound was fun. I enjoyed it, even forgetting about the fact that I starred in it.”

Kim said that she decided to join the series after watching the original webtoon. “The facial expressions of characters from the webtoon were so realistic. I had expectations as an actress about adapting that into a video and curiosity about expressing the characters. I was always curious about director Yeon Sang Ho, so I wanted to work with him.”

The actress said that she’s still stunned by Hellbound‘s popularity. “I don’t think I’m a world star yet (laughs). We’re getting good results, but it’s too early to realize it. And even if I do (realize it), it won’t affect my life pattern or my attitude in choosing the projects.”

Spoiler

spacer.png

Kim performed her first-ever action scenes. “The process of preparing for it was fun. I’ve done a lot of acting that consumes emotions, so in the process of preparing them, I’ve always felt, thought about, and amazing the characters alone in an abstract sense. But this project required practices that involved my body. I found myself excited. Of course, it was difficult at first, but the action team helped me a lot, so I didn’t get hurt. I had a better handle on my body than I expected. I’ve realized that I do have athletic abilities.”

Currently, she’s filming another project with director Yeon, Netflix original movie Jung Yi. “If I didn’t enjoy filming Hellbound, I wouldn’t have joined Jung Yi. Director Yeon has his own unique worldview, so I expected him to have this stubbornness. But I stand corrected. He has a broad vision and a firm belief. He’s also funny and has a sense of humor. I had so much fun on the set. The story is heavy and profound, but the vibe at the scene was the opposite. So I’m filming for Jung Yi more comfortably and familiarly.”

She also mentioned her thoughts on season two of Hellbound. “On the set, the actors joked about seasons two and exchanged thoughts. I once said that if there is season two, I’ll come out for sure (laughs). Personally, I feel like I’ll be raising the baby as my own. I think I’ll raise her to be a stronger woman than me so she can exert a good influence.”

Source (1, 2, 3)

——

https://k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065598719587423
Actress Kim Hyun-joo of 'Hellbound' says global sensation for S.Korean works is natural

연합뉴스 / 2021-11-26 16:38:03

spacer.png
▲ This photo, provided by Netflix, shows actress Kim Hyun-joo. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Nov. 26 (Yonhap) -- Actress Kim Hyun-joo (44), who plays one of the leading roles in Netflix's latest Korean-language series "Hellbound," expressed her feelings about the show's global popularity.

"It's true that I was afraid of 'Hellbound' not meeting the high standards set by South Korean sensation 'Squid Game,' but I'm so grateful that the show is showing great results," Kim said in a video interview with Yonhap News Agency on Friday.

"Hellbound," which depicts a hell-like chaotic situation after people are sentenced by figures from hell, became the most-watched TV program on Netflix after its release, pushing down the global sensation "Squid Game" to second place.

Kim, who will be marking her 25th debut anniversary next year, mentioned her thoughts on the recent craze of content made in Korea, saying, "These trends were created based on the 'Korean wave craze' that had existed for a long time now."

"Since I've closely witnessed the sincerity and enthusiasm of actors and production teams for a long time now, I have always been proud of Korean works. I believe the effects are greater because more people have access to watch (Korean content) through Netflix," Kim added.

spacer.png
▲ This photo, provided by Netflix, shows actress Kim Hyun-joo. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

In "Hellbound," Kim plays Min Hye-jin, who is a lawyer struggling to reveal the truth about a cult named "Saejinrihwe," and presents a charismatic appearance as well as a never-before-seen action sequence.

"I thought Min Hye-jin was one of the weaker human beings like the rest of the people," Kim explained. "I tried not to portray a very strong and just character from the beginning because I knew the only way she could change was if she was able to be swayed by others."

Kim, who worked with director Yeon Sang-ho for the first time through "Hellbound," decided to star in director Yeon's next film as well.

"At first, I had a preconceived notion that director Yeon would be stubborn because I knew he had his own outlook and a so-called 'universe.' However, to my surprise, the director had a very wide perspective and a sense of humor, so it was always fun to film. In fact, everything was amazing and new to me when I was filming Yeon's next film. Like a kindergartner, I started learning new things one by one while breaking away from all of my past framework of acting," Kim said laughing.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Kim, who still can't quite grasp how popular "Hellbound" is, said, "Even if I did realize how popular 'Hellbound' has gotten, it still wouldn't impact my actions or attitude I have created as an actress over the years." 

"For my debut work, I was able to act with actresses Youn Yuh-jung and Na Moon-hee," Kim said. "I have always had such admiration towards them because their presence alone has given me so much strength. If I could also become an actress who can give such strength to someone else, there would be nothing more to wish for." (END)

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved

• 1 year later...

Actress Kim Hyun Joo wish all happy lunar new year! 

The new year brings many good news. Jung_E became the Number One movie at the Netflix worldwide.  It also entered the Top Ten List in 84 countries!! 

spacer.png

One more good news.  Trolley entered the Top Ten List at the Netflix Korea in the week of Jan 9- 15!  Jung_E and Trolley are both doing well and Hyun Joo is filming "Bequeathed".  WOW!  She is super productive during 2022-2023! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1550115wpp/kim-hyun-joo-park-hee-soon-park-byung-eun-and-ryu-kyung-soo-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama-the-bequeathed

• partyon changed the title to Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed
  • 3 months later...
On 2/5/2013 at 9:54 AM, Guest LHRCN said:

News
actress Jung Sung Kyung Will play the mother of lady's Jo. I wonder if there are child actors who play the characters when they were young?

정선경, '꽃들의 전쟁' 캐스팅..김현주 생모役

http://thumb.mtstarnews.com/06/2013/02/2013020508322402150_1.jpg?time=165113
배우 정선경이 종합편성채널 JTBC 사극 '궁중잔혹사-꽃들의 전쟁'(극본 정하연 연출 노종찬, 이하 '꽃들의 전쟁')에 캐스팅됐다.

5일 JTBC에 따르면 정선경은 오는 3월 중순께 방송되는 '꽃들의 전쟁'에서 극중 소용 조씨(김현주 분)의 생모 한옥 역을 맡을 예정. 

정선경의 사극 컴백은 SBS '서동요' 이후 8년 만이다. 정선경은 KBS 2TV '장희빈', '명성황후', KBS 1TV '무인시대' 등 굵직한 사극들에 출연, 캐릭터와 완벽한 시너지 효과를 이뤄낸 연기로 시청자들에게 깊은 인상을 남겼다. 

정선경이 맡은 한옥은 미천한 출신이지만 타고난 미모와 색기로 인해 어린 시절부터 남자들의 사랑을 한 몸에 받아 온 인물로 양반의 첩으로 들어가 주인어른의 사랑을 독차지하면서 투기에 눈 먼 정실부인에게 모진 구박을 당했던 설움을 갖고 있다. 

정선경은 "오랜만에 사극을 통해 인사드리게 됐는데 무척 매력적인 인물인 한옥을 보다 생명력 넘치게 표현할 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠다"고 소감을 밝혔다. 

제작진 측은 "정선경은 악한 행동을 해도 밉지 않은 매력을 가진 한옥 역에 더 할 나위 없이 꼭 맞는 최상의 배우"라고 전했다.

'꽃들의 전쟁'은 조선 중기 복잡한 궁궐 내 인물들의 치열한 궁중 정치극으로 '인수대비'를 제작했던 정하연 작가와 노종찬 PD가 다시 뭉쳤다. 

김현주, 이덕화, 정성모, 전태수, 송선미 등이 출연할 예정이며 '무자식 상팔자' 후속으로 방송된다.

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

영화 외에 나의 취미는 컴퓨터 게임입니다. 제가 가장 좋아하는 게임은 Counter-Strike 2입니다. 게임 내에서는 무기 스킨을 수집하는 취미가 있습니다. 그것들을 최대한 활용하기 위해 플랫폼에서 케이스를 엽니다 https://skin.club/ko. 내 컬렉션은 꽤 크며 어제 새 칼이 보충되었습니다.

안녕하세요. 정말 좋아요! 나는 또한 비디오 게임뿐만 아니라 드라마의 팬이기도 하다. 다행스럽게도 요즘에는 그런 것들이 많이 있고 심지어 영화처럼 보이는 것도 있습니다 :)

HI

On 1/24/2021 at 9:14 AM, JaneLovesMsKimHyunJoo said:

Hello everyone. ๑·̑◡・̑๑ I'm Jane from The Philippines and I've been a fan of Ms. Kim Hyun Joo for over a year now. I'm so glad to see that this forum is still going. I've read, oh maybe, Pages 1-50 last year then I stopped, I don't remember what happened really, I think, there was a point where I was denied access to it.

Anyway, I'm here now and I just wanted to say hi. I hope we could all be friends. I'm so excited for her upcoming projects. First Undercover then Hellbound! Oh my! Can't hardly wait.. 

-Jane

Edited by itsjustkimhyunjoo itsjustkimhyunjoo