Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Hi all, long time no see, i am just so busy with my works and everything these days.

Fantastic just ended yesterday with a happy ending, now i am missing Hyun Joo unnie already, hope she would be back with another drama soon.

• Like 3

Hello...been a long time...

Geezz really got curious post about Hyun joo being friends with Hye Kyo, are they really friends??

Just recently my friends and I having conversation about Korean Actresses, that are so beautiful yet definitely not attached, nor news about them having special someone, and not yet married till date.  Their names came up.  hoping these  two ladies will be together in one drama or Film. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, applebee88 said:

Hello...been a long time...

Geezz really got curious post about Hyun joo being friends with Hye Kyo, are they really friends??

Just recently my friends and I having conversation about Korean Actresses, that are so beautiful yet definitely not attached, nor news about them having special someone, and not yet married till date.  Their names came up.  hoping these  two ladies will be together in one drama or Film. 

hi, yes kim hyun joo and song hye gyo were best friends. But i dont know if they still have contact with each other?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@LHRCN_ thanks for the info. Currently watching her recent drama Fantastic. Seems like this drama is just a piece of cake for HJoo.  I'm used to seeing her on heavy crying scenes like the ones in  IHAL, and Glass Sh.  Im a bit surprised on the repeated light kiss scenes. :) .

I v'e read one of her old interviews. She has tattoo. This lady never fails to surprised me. I wonder where's the tattoo? lol!peace!

• Like 1

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 11:44 AM, applebee88 said:

@LHRCN_ thanks for the info. Currently watching her recent drama Fantastic. Seems like this drama is just a piece of cake for HJoo.  I'm used to seeing her on heavy crying scenes like the ones in  IHAL, and Glass Sh.  Im a bit surprised on the repeated light kiss scenes. :) .

I v'e read one of her old interviews. She has tattoo. This lady never fails to surprised me. I wonder where's the tattoo? lol!peace!

Yeah, i Agree with you, she is just soi Good when it Comes to romcom dramas..you should watch her in Twinkle twinkle And what happens to my family too...those facial expRessions of her in That 2  dramaS was so daebak that you cant Help but giggle everytime You see her on Screen..

• Like 1

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 0:36 AM, berny said:

@LHRCN Honestly this is the first time i thorougAnnieatched an episode of Roommate, it's only because of  Kim Hyun Joo. So i am not updated if Lee Dong Wook is still part of the show or not anymore? or he was just absent in Ep 43? If only LDW was there, can you imagine! that "Partner" feels, and memories. It would have been wonderful to see them together again. It's been too long, of not seeing Partner OTP. Anyway Seo Kang Joon was really adorable, i never thought he wanted to be close to KHJ too, because it was Park Hyung Shik who was always that close to KHJ during & after filming. HaHa KHJ such a young-guys-magnet. It was touching, that moment they talked about KHJ's Dad, she seems a very private person so i was surprised to hear her talk about her dad. That was a very nice episode, hope to see KHJ in more shows like Running Man someday, or Happy Together.

Me too me too...i Want to see her on Running man or Happy together..it would a fun episode if ever, because hyun joo unnie Is so bubbly..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jiwoo_hyunjoolover said:

Me too me too...i Want to see her on Running man or Happy together..it would a fun episode if ever, because hyun joo unnie Is so bubbly..

2 hours ago, jiwoo_hyunjoolover said:

ohwee, till date I haven't  watch that Roomate episode, love to see that/ I cant find the link. I want to see her dance.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jiwoo_hyunjoolover said:

I've finished watching Fantastic too and currently re-watching I have a lover again, because I'm just missing hyun joo unnie.. hoping she will be back soon with a drama or movie..

LOL!..I thought I was reading my own thoughts!..I am currently rewatching IHAL as well..this time in Viki (used to watch it in DramaCool before)..currently in episode 43 and I'm enjoying reading all the amazing comments after watching each episode..the comments makes it more fun..

2 hours ago, applebee88 said:

ohwee, till date I haven't  watch that Roomate episode, love to see that/ I cant find the link. I want to see her dance.

here's the link http://dramacool.to/roommate-season-2--episode-23.html ..I actually have this episode saved in my laptop..:P..lost count of how many times I've seen it..just can't help but admire this oh so very talented woman..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, applebee88 said:

Ohwee, till date I haven't watch that Roomate episode, love to see that/ I cant find the link. I want to see her dance

You can also watch It here http://www1.dramanice.at/roommate-season-2-/watch-roommate-season-2--episode-23-online..its A good site for me becauSe You can save or download the videos you want to be kept..its A fun episode actually, hyunjoo unnie Is indeed a talented woman..

• Like 1

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 5:19 PM, LHRCN said:

battle between Cha Kang Shim and Moon Tae Joo begins, first round !
1409206538_754568.jpg
naver

Guess you wins??

Lol..these two are funniest couple in what Happens to my family..i Just love them and i Hope they'll do another drama in the future..Thank  You for the pictures @LHRCN..

• Like 1