Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

I m a fan of Kim Hyun Joo since watching IHAL.She's amazing. Since then i hv watched Whats with this family, Partner, Dummy Mummy, Lady Action, Roommate ep 43, Boys over flower. The more i watch her & all her charity work, the more i love her... Fighting Unnie. (i even pick up some Korean phrases from watching these shows ;-)

Edited by beelk
  • Like 3

@applebee88 i agree with you that she should speak some English. Kim Hyun Joo unnie, you should mantain FB or Instagram, so that your fans can follow you. This will increase your fan base.  

• Like 1

Hi, has this radio interview been translated to English before? I think it's an old interview from 2011 but it's one of the more interesting interview she has had that's why us wanted to share it here :) cheers to all KHJ fans! She's truly a gem!

9 hours ago, JeanStar said:

Hi, has this radio interview been translated to English before? I think it's an old interview from 2011 but it's one of the more interesting interview she has had that's why us wanted to share it here :) cheers to all KHJ fans! She's truly a gem!

@JeanStar Hello! Thanks for the radio interview vid. Interesting. I'll translate it and reshare sometime soon. 

On 6/9/2016 at 7:55 AM, applebee88 said:

I really wish she would speak  some English in her interviews. I do believe shes fluent , heard her singing English songs

11 hours ago, beelk said:

@applebee88 i agree with you that she should speak some English. Kim Hyun Joo unnie, you should mantain FB or Instagram, so that your fans can follow you. This will increase your fan base.  

@applebee88 @beelk Yes KHJ can speak good English. I guess she's just more comfortable in her native language.

@juntan Currently there's no app for Kor-Eng translation. At least not where accurate and proper translation is concerned. It's almost impossible to have it machine-translated well. For vocabulary translation, it's available. But for hangul in general, almost impossible to have machine translate it accurately, due to the sentence structure. Just like Chinese cannot be machine translated well for the same reason. However, we'll never know what the future will bring. Perhaps some smart programmer will be able to come up with something good or close to accuracy in future.

Wahhh.... KHJ is so beautiful and eh... revealing;) too. What a rare treat :P Come back to dramaland soon :)

zI5fU7U.pngI2PGlLe.png

CR: KHJ Baidu

PS:

Thanks everyone for updates. I'm over my sadness of KHJ not winning the recent Baeksang Award. It's definitely not due to insufficient hard work, insufficient good acting or insufficient 'good' looks  because she's overflowing in all of them. It's gotta be a lack of good luck for the biggie awards. Well, at least it was another really awesome actress who won it. Although I still think KHJ-ssi deserves it for her multi-role in IHAL. Anyway, KHJ-ssi, FIGHTING!  

2TAjqiJ.jpg

• Like 5

I am so sad too that KHJ did not win Baeksang. I think the company that manages her is not good enuf in promoting her. By right KHJ should be 1 of the highly paid Korean actresses, (having won so many awards) but i checked in the top 10 list, her name is not in there! What a waste of talent ;-(

• Like 3

More videos on red carpet, i wish i knew what KHJ said. btw she looked so beautiful, elegant and sexy

And this one is from KBS entertainment awards, MC asked her if she had a Lover, she answered with I am sorry, hahahaha. KHJ appeared at 25:10 minutes

• Like 4

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 0:22 AM, LHRCN_ said:

And this one is from KBS entertainment awards, MC asked her if she had a Lover, she answered with I am sorry, hahahaha. KHJ appeared at 25:10 minutes

Just saw that yesterday:D Didn't exactly know she was in entertainment weekly, so i almost screamed when i see her on screen kkk

• Like 1

On 6/14/2016 at 5:40 PM, beelk said:

I m a fan of Kim Hyun Joo since watching IHAL.She's amazing. Since then i hv watched Whats with this family, Partner, Dummy Mummy, Lady Action, Roommate ep 43, Boys over flower. The more i watch her & all her charity work, the more i love her... Fighting Unnie. (i even pick up some Korean phrases from watching these shows ;-)

Hi. Im currently watching her videos in YT, though, theres no Eng sub, but its ok, love to see her expressions,

bubbly cute and funny,

Im starting to watch Twinkle, then after that I'll watch Whats with this family. Kinda addicted to her.lol!

Can you please post the link of Roomate , really cant find it in YT. 

thanks.

cheers fans of Hyun Joo!

Hi. her birth year is 1977. I dont  know why some website portals mentioned 1978.

Another thing I like about her , shes open, and transparent. I'm watching her videos in YT , though dont know a thing she said, 

but one, can see that shes real and honest. Wished there are translations in her interviews. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...