Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest Dahee Fanel

I've been looking through LIPS, her official website, and I found a few gems there. I have a whole lot of translating to do, hehe. :P

In the meantime, some beautiful pics (2005/04/13):

2joyfulyk9bh.jpg

3joyfulyk8dr.jpg

4joyfulyk1yo.jpg

5joyfulyk5ba.jpg

1joyfulyk7gi.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

"The Land" Special continued...

288cs.jpg

302ms.jpg

312vc.jpg

Some more pics for Instyle:

200505styleb071pt.gif

200505styleb057xo.gif

200505styleb065qr.gif

instyle2005050pk.gif

Credit: LIPS

To be continued...

Instyle continued...

200505styleb041us.gif

200505styleb035qf.gif

200505styleb022nl.gif

200505styleb017pj.gif

And finally, young Hyun Joo:

jxz56xu.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

Everbody, who watched Land before? Can tell me your idea, please, thanks :wub:

Well, I've only watched bits and pieces, autumn_sangwoofc, but I know that it's based on a very, very famous and well-written Korean book, and that it's been made into a drama two times before this one. Hyun Joo's character is rich, arrogant, and at times vicious, but a very strong woman.

I've heard that the story is really engaging (it has to be, for it to have endured so long - it's a classic!), but I must warn you that this is a very long drama (not quite sure how many episodes it is, though).

Hope that helps. :)

"The Land" live segment, this time from TV Entertainment (entitled "Kim Hyun Joo's Two Faces: Charisma vs Sweet Liveliness"):

copy6ne.jpg

wah.. i didn't know she was so ji sub's ex-gf. I think they look gud together although I haven't watched glass slippers.

I like KHJ in Miss Kim.

Guest ginachan

wah.. i didn't know she was so ji sub's ex-gf. I think they look gud together although I haven't watched glass slippers.

I like KHJ in Miss Kim.

yea they went out...I've heard they're still good friends

Guest conduongmuathu

Well, I've only watched bits and pieces, autumn_sangwoofc, but I know that it's based on a very, very famous and well-written Korean book, and that it's been made into a drama two times before this one. Hyun Joo's character is rich, arrogant, and at times vicious, but a very strong woman.

I've heard that the story is really engaging (it has to be, for it to have endured so long - it's a classic!), but I must warn you that this is a very long drama (not quite sure how many episodes it is, though).

Hope that helps. :)

"The Land" live segment, this time from TV Entertainment (entitled "Kim Hyun Joo's Two Faces: Charisma vs Sweet Liveliness"):

copy6ne.jpg

Thank you very much Dahee Fanel :) Onnie looks beautiful in hanbok. I want to watch it near day.

i remember hyunjoo from glass slippers, absolutely loved her wit suhjisuhp... but i thot it was that SuhJiSuhp's family was poor? or something like that... I rmr when MISA came out that ppl on soompi were saying, I bet hyunjoo's parents regrets makin the two break up... such a kyute couple, i really hope they do get maried...

HyunJoo's lips are soo beyootiful!! cant wait till her drama/movie (unsure of which) starts.. ^^

Guest yoojini

Screencaps of Glass Slippers

glassstrip.jpg

glassstrip2.jpg

glassstrip3.jpg

glassstrip4.jpg

glassstrip5.jpg

glassstrip6.jpg

glassstrip7.jpg

glassstrip8.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHH~~ thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! seeing these caps bring tears to my eyes. i loved sjs so much in this series!!! but going back to khj...^^; she's SO pretty and very cute. she has such pretty facial features! i can't wait to see her new drama with go soo. it sounds so good!=D but still...i love seeing her with sjs. it really is heart-breaking to hear how they were so close in getting married.=(