씨야 - 여인의향기

Guest l0st

see-ya: scent of a woman. comments please!
ok. i LOVE this song. and i was REALLY bored. so i decided to record myself. ^^;;;

lots of messups, but owell.

ill pay for the insurance if someone gets deaf because of my singing.

comments on what i need to improve on please!!!

ohright. the link::

soundclick

Guest smoothieex3

ok. i LOVE this song. and i was REALLY bored. so i decided to record myself. ^^;;;

lots of messups, but owell.

ill pay for the insurance if someone gets deaf because of my singing.

comments on what i need to improve on please!!!

ohright. the link::

soundclick

in my opinion, your voice is kinda weak so i cant really hear you on the strong parts. Also, you dont hold your notes very long. :)

Guest krnddongsanpaji

I'm not much of a singer, but just go all out when you sing. Don't hold back at all. And like smoothieex3 said, you gota hold your notes...and let's see...it seems like you can hit the high notes, but you just need to go all out, because that way, you'll have more power. Post up again with the same song after all the comments and criticisms, I think you can get pretty good~ Fighting!

Guest o1hunny

i think you have a really nice voice!!! you just have to let yourself go~~ because it sounds like you're sort of like, hiding, or afraid to let your emotions out while you sing ^^;;

Guest DONNA<3

haha i was wondering who would attempt to do this song. cuz its hard to sing when it goes all high and powerfull. but anyways i agree with wut everyone else said. but i like your voice =]

i agree with smoothieex3.

you kind of abruptly end a note..and it seems choppy.

and it seems like your struggling to reach the high notes. maybe try doing it in a lower octave?

thank you everyone for commenting/listening.. i know it wasnt easy....

smoothieex3 - yea i think i have breathing problems. >.< i cant hold notes very long, but I'll try to hold them longer! thanks for the comment!

krnddongsanpaji- i sort of ran out of breath alot, I'm working on redoing it. ..more powerfully[?] ..hopefully.

you said your not much of a singer..why not? sing!! ^^

o1hunny -hmm yea i guess i was holding back, because i didnt want to force anything.. >.< [sigh my excuses], btw. i'm working on a more powerful voice..

DONNA<3- thank you. haha i was bored. and no one else was attempting, so I decided to give it a try.

lek <3- it doesn seem very choppy, now that I listen to it, but i ran out of breath a lot, so that's prob why, i'm working on breathing..[haha that sounds funny.] longer.. a lower octave? how can i do that?

xsk0410x- thankyou~ haha i am young.. 13 ^^' does it my voice ruin the song?

Guest It4cH1

:D i like your voice,

^^ like they all said before me

i think you need to hold out the notes longer especially in the beginning and put alittle bit more emotion into the song hehe ^^

Archived