On 3/16/2022 at 12:30 PM, QSD said:

Hey long time no see, @vaiduakhu!  Hope everything going well for you.  I’m still kicking as usual.  And yes, I’m also sticking to here as well. 

As for the new drama, I'm very curious of the relationships between her character and the others, especially the “insider” & “goddess” ones.  It could be interesting seeing how each of the women having contrast views in raising their kids. 

I'm doing fine, just extra busy at work... :lol: Glad that you're always full of energy.

You never get bored of Daepyonim's style in Night Light, do you? :D how you rank this drama compared to superior QSD? 

I haven't read much into script/plot of Green Mother Club (GMC). Kinda avoid spoilers in its thread too. The teasers somewhat give me feeling of ASC. I hope GMC isn't gonna be a serious drama, like Running Mates which was tough to get attention of audiences. It would be great if they can balance a serious topic (education) with some humors or comedy scenes.  

PS: Soompi has changed so much. I wanna hit the "like" button, but it gives many weird choices :sweatingbullets:

Yup, I do love Daepyonim’s style eternally.  QSD is untouchable still.  It’s on top of the world for me.  Nothing comes close to it.  Maybe 49 Days.  NL is one of those rare dramas which I adore her character much more than its storyline.  Daepyonim is an intriguing role I’ve ever seen.  You know what I mean.

I think there will be some humors in GMC judging by her naughty son dancing style. 

I’m also not used to all the buttons in Soompi, so I normally stick to the “like”, “love” or “LOL” one. 

Some stills and photo from GMC:

lee-yo-won-1.jpg

lee-yo-won-3.jpg

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Spoiler

green-mothers-club-2.jpg

Cre: GMC thread 

The mothers look like flight attendants in 2 last photos. Wonder what's the purpose of this outfit? too pretty for just voluntary activities at their kids' school :lol:

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

• lostkid changed the title to ♥ Lee Yo Won 이요원♥ Upcoming JTBC Drama 2022: Green Mothers Club, 그린마더스클럽 - Wednesday & Thursday @22:30 KST - Premieres on April 6

That's what I also thought of the posters that they looking like flight attendants.  Maybe the uniforms implying them having the same goal in the end for changing the school system or educating the children better.