3 hours ago, may2429 said:

Wow this fan made some kind of poem about our queen, I’ll try to translate it’s meaning roughly.

How long I haven’t seen such yowon?

Last second she wandered around like a goddess with cold expression, it’s worthy to wait for her hundreds or thousands of years, because she shouldn’t belong to this world, it’s a luxury to even take a look on her. 

The next second she shows her childishness from her perfection in the gap of the break. So this is she, actually this is she. 

She is the breeze on April, she’s the poem on spring season, she’s the meaning you chase for, she’s the interchange between reality and dreams.

note after today’s activity:

1. The agent has changed 

2. While waiting for lifts warm Yowon waited beside the fans

3. She expressed gratitude towards fans while waiting 

4. The gifts sent by fans have given so much encourage to Yowon and agent company 

Lol it's actually a good poem if I didn't know he/she was talking about LYW.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

The poem is so... cheesy ! :lol: I can't with fan... bet they don't even write such poem for their lovers, haha. 

You mean, she has changed her management company? did she reveal new company's name? 

Didn’t mention in it

5 hours ago, yanki said:

My ranking would be:

KNG-LYW

JIW-LYW

LYW-Stepson

Ramen boy-LYW

SuspectX-LYW

Though I shipped Ramen boy with LYW during ASC. I think that Stepson and LYW looks good together even when they were just standing next to each other or sitting together.

I would like to see her with:

Ji Hyun Woo

Girl, I can't believe you put LYW's ships in ASC at that high ranking. Now I know you are into young flower boys. :lol:

A bit surprised to me that you put Suspect X - LYW on your favourite list. I didn't think abt him, they are not even a couple in the movie. Guess you were thinking abt the storyline and his character when you ranked ?

How abt other gentlemen like GS, JHJ, KSW, JJM... ? they are not good-looking enough to be on the list? hahaha

I haven't decided my ranking yet, but I know whom I want her to be with in her next project (besides KNG): Jo In Sung, her Prelin endorsement's co-partner 

5789c1a62872e09d6202de45da9b6811.jpg

Their long legs alone can make peasants out there step aside, gawk and drool when they walk by :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

A bit surprised to me that you put Suspect X - LYW on your favourite list. I didn't think abt him, they are not even a couple in the movie. Guess you were thinking abt the storyline and his character when you ranked ?

I honestly think the guy from Suspect X is not that good looking but while watching the series  he became cute in my eyes (I honestly think he will also do a good job as Nam Jung-gi)

How abt other gentlemen like GS, JHJ, KSW, JJM... ? they are not good-looking enough to be on the list? hahaha

Hahaha they are TOO manly for my taste, I am into Manly flower boys type (not too tough looking lol) although Ramen boy from ASC doesn't look manly but their interaction was cute so I ended up shipping them I think they will look good for a May-Dec romcom.
Stepson looks mature and manly so I like him too after re-watching ASC.

I liked JJM in Frozen Flower and 100 Pounds Beauty but I don't ship him with LYW.
I have seen some Dramas of Jo In Sung with Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Go Hyung Jung but I am just not into... them... they look too tough for me.

I am interested to see her with So Ji-sub as well after seeing him in Master's Sun.

• LOL 1

19 hours ago, yanki said:

Hahaha they are TOO manly for my taste, I am into Manly flower boys type (not too tough looking lol) although Ramen boy from ASC doesn't look manly but their interaction was cute so I ended up shipping them I think they will look good for a May-Dec romcom.
Stepson looks mature and manly so I like him too after re-watching ASC.

I liked JJM in Frozen Flower and 100 Pounds Beauty but I don't ship him with LYW.
I have seen some Dramas of Jo In Sung with Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Go Hyung Jung but I am just not into... them... they look too tough for me.

I am interested to see her with So Ji-sub as well after seeing him in Master's Sun.

Then why u like KNG ? :lol: he's the toughest one among LYW's co-actors, I may say. 

I'm not so into flower boys or cute boys. I like manly man. So here is the ranking of my fav pairs:

LYW - KNG

LYW - Jang Huyk

LYW - GS

LYW - Kim Sang Kyung (May 18)

LYW - JIW

JH is not as good-looking as GS, but something abt him make me feel warm. They both were the endorsement faces of Kwiss before. 

HE4Iz5jJ_o.jpg

I checked JH's recent photos, and he is very manly handsome now, haha. 

GS is not warm, he looks sharp, but he's freaking handsome, and he & LYW would make a smoking hot couple if EGO's writer allowed it, lol. :lol:

The actor from May 18 is not really handsome, but he looks sincere. 

May-18_19.jpg

JIW is the only flower boy on the list, but I think he can be manly and tough. 

Re-thinking abt JHJ (49 days), I feel he doesn't have strong character. 

Other gentlemen like KSW, JJM, ... are all handsome, but they look like flower men for me. I don't know much abt them though, only from LYW's dramas, so I maybe wrong. 

You remind me of Frozen flowers, which I also watched long time ago... now I recheck, and the actor playing JJM's lover is Jo In Sung, lol... why the world is so small? I like him more than JJM in that movie at the beginning, but in the end, I feel JJM's character more. 

• Like 1

Just now, vaiduakhu said:

Then why u like KNG ? :lol: he's the toughest one among LYW's co-actors, I may say. 

KNG's tough image is nothing but a joke. :lol:

Spoiler

Even LYW probably wanted to smack him

name12-00598.jpg

lol

But we can use Bidam and Yushin as an example.

Yushin - Manly tough

Bidam - Manly pretty boy. Rebel Bidam was hot,sexy and hot BUT not tough.

I saw GS in Green Rose and Marrying a Millionaire, he's good looking but he's the manly tough.

JJM is always Manly tough in my eyes except in Frozen Flower I like his character better too.

Stepson is the Manly pretty boy type so I like him too.

Ramen Boy is cute but he's not manly enough so if he and YK didn't had that funny interaction I don't think I will ship them but they did so I want a continuation! lol

I really wish to see LYW in a romantic drama next time.

• LOL 2

On 6/8/2018 at 2:15 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Unfortunately, my legs are hopeless now :dissapointed_relieved:. My back is straight and stretched a bit though, but who cares abt back...

That’s good your back is getting longer, at least you’re not shrinking shorter.

What are your 2nd, 3rd rank btw? I can't decide 2nd, 3rd ranking yet: looking/appearance alone, both GS and Jang Huyk deserve 2nd. JHJ or JIW is 3rd...

Normally I’m not into rough looking guys or bad boy type, KNG is the exception coz of the amazing chemistry Yowon had with him in my most fav drama.  So that’s my first choice.  I prefer mature men rather than too pretty boys, but if there’re only two choices between playful guys and flower men, I go for pretty ones. 

It’s hard for me to pick for the 2nd or 3rd selection as I don’t really care who had paired up with her.  Objectively, I would say Go Soo got the looks.  Maybe my preference is somewhat similar to Yanki’s, excluding The Suspect X guy, though.

LYW's smile is indeed warm and bright. But local fan has different thoughts... they love her icy cold expression in dramas more. Fan has SM preference or sth? 

I think it’s the first impression kinda thing.  QSD was the first work of Yowon that I’ve seen her in, and I loved what I saw from her performance and her smile in there since then.  The local fans are probably new fans who have seen her for the first time in NL, so I guess that’s what they would prefer her image to be, an icy cold expression like Daepyonim. 

• Like 2

Does this sound another poem, @may2429 ?

Spoiler

我的天啊 非常漂亮的枖原nim...
活著活著見到這樣漂亮的女人還是第一次
名字也怎麼是遙遠(요원也能翻作遙遠)啊?
非常漂亮⋯
實物就是仙女⋯是其他世界的人???
個子真的很高,臉蛋也只是手掌那樣大,很瘦而令人有保護本能

今天觀賞到很多修長俊俏帥氣的男模特兒 (對於帥氣而覺得新奇而跟著走)
世上有這麼多長得好和漂亮的人啊

一整天走來走去終於完了活動獨自在家喝啤酒中
不需要下酒菜了 我就是下酒菜 魷魚啊⋯
啊 章魚章魚
世上不公平啊 啤酒就是快樂

Just now, QSD said:

IG

This is cute drawing.  Mishil floating in the air while Chun Chu grabbing Her Majesty's cloak.  He’s crying to let the Queen be happy with her mate.

Lol Mishil looks happy (for herself) haha

She's so pretty in these pictures.

35052133_1346192115480384_27438498299636

Spoiler

35026693_1346192095480386_83161943918279

34777297_1346192088813720_60763677443730

34752524_1346192182147044_55779992256118

34844857_1346192205480375_90508050999195

34844864_1346192215480374_43379892017199

34793159_1346191802147082_76593566122298

CTTO: LYW VF

• Like 2

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Does this sound another poem, @may2429 ?

Hide contents

我的天啊 非常漂亮的枖原nim...
活著活著見到這樣漂亮的女人還是第一次
名字也怎麼是遙遠(요원也能翻作遙遠)啊?
非常漂亮⋯
實物就是仙女⋯是其他世界的人???
個子真的很高,臉蛋也只是手掌那樣大,很瘦而令人有保護本能

今天觀賞到很多修長俊俏帥氣的男模特兒 (對於帥氣而覺得新奇而跟著走)
世上有這麼多長得好和漂亮的人啊

一整天走來走去終於完了活動獨自在家喝啤酒中
不需要下酒菜了 我就是下酒菜 魷魚啊⋯
啊 章魚章魚
世上不公平啊 啤酒就是快樂

No this is not poem, a big compliment about our queen: omg, a very beautiful Yowon nim

First time ever in lifetime to have seen such pretty woman 

really very tall, a palm sized small face , very skinny, giving others the feeling of wanting to protect her. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, yanki said:

Lol Mishil looks happy (for herself) haha

She's so pretty in these pictures.

Love this hairstyle the best.  It’s simple yet she oozing out such beauty.  More nice images of her.

1528364863_194455.jpg1528365017_194460.jpgrestmb_allidxmake.php?idx=3&simg=2018060

• Like 2

21 hours ago, QSD said:

This is cute drawing.  Mishil floating in the air while Chun Chu grabbing Her Majesty's cloak.  He’s crying to let the Queen be happy with her mate.

Ghost Mishil still wanna follow her son and daughter-in-law's steps ("haunt them" to be exact) :lol: It's a bit weird to me that DM was almost MS's daughter-in-law. 

14 hours ago, may2429 said:

No this is not poem, a big compliment about our queen: omg, a very beautiful Yowon nim

First time ever in lifetime to have seen such pretty woman 

really very tall, a palm sized small face , very skinny, giving others the feeling of wanting to protect her. 

Oh man, that's the feeling until they see her icy cold stares and butt-kickings in Ms. Temper and NL. ^_^

• Like 1

Just now, vaiduakhu said:

Ghost Mishil still wanna follow her son and daughter-in-law's steps ("haunt them" to be exact) :lol: It's a bit weird to me that DM was almost MS's daughter-in-law. 

Now that I think about it, Chunchu is also her in-law :o through Boryang(Bojong's daughter)

I really love how she look in that event, she looks so pretty, her hair, her make up and her clothes - although it seems that she's following the trend of having oily face in Korean lately.

22 hours ago, yanki said:

Now that I think about it, Chunchu is also her in-law :o through Boryang(Bojong's daughter)

I really love how she look in that event, she looks so pretty, her hair, her make up and her clothes - although it seems that she's following the trend of having oily face in Korean lately.

So, Chunchu is Mishil's grandson-in-law? lol... I don't remember it. The world is small. Both DM (almost) and CC were Mishil's extended family members. 

This is why members of royal families in the past got married so many times to create affiliates. Then they had a lot of children & grandchildren and continue to use them for political marriages to expand their connection and strengthen their influence. 

Oily face is a trend :o OMG, and here I am, using oil blotting papers to rid my skin of excess oil. I should follow the trend... nah :lol:

The second pic made me wonder at first (I thought they were piled up undies lol) turned out they were papers.

Seems like she really do love visiting art exhibits.

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

So, Chunchu is Mishil's grandson-in-law? lol... I don't remember it. The world is small. Both DM (almost) and CC were Mishil's extended family members. 

Yeah even though he was against Bidam because he was the son of the woman who killed his family.

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Oily face is a trend :o OMG, and here I am, using oil blotting papers to rid my skin of excess oil. I should follow the trend... nah

Apparently, the oily your face - the better :-o they call it glass skin... but maybe they don't like it to be 'real' oily face hehe.

Yanki,  wow you remember the story of QSD really well, even the extended family members of Mishil.  I really don’t recall Chun Chu married her granddaughter.  So did they have any kids? 

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Yanki,  wow you remember the story of QSD really well, even the extended family members of Mishil.  I really don’t recall Chun Chu married her granddaughter.  So did they have any kids? 

Lol thought that was memorable because Chunchu used her to cause Sejong and Seolwon to have misunderstanding while Mishil was out somewhere. Not sure though if Chunchu really loved her or not. They stopped showing her after letting everyone know that they got married .

But in real, Chunchu had two daughters with her and she died while giving birth to their second daughter ...seems like Chunchu did loved her because he started participating more in politics and war out of hatred - after the Baekje invaded a part of Silla and executed his daughter and son-in-law. They changed a lot in the drama so not really sure if Chunchu in the drama loved her.

Amazing, not only you remember the story thoroughly, you also read history regarding to Chun Chu.  Probably no one has mastered QSD series from head to toe like you, chingu.  I might challenge you someday, if my head can fill up gazillion info.

About his wife, I don’t think they’ve planned to film her story line much with CC, thus, she just showed up for several minutes to serve his purpose.  Now that you said Mishil was somewhere, I remember she’d gone to a place where she could rest/reflect or strategize for something coz she was stunned by Deokman’s announcement that she wanted a throne instead of getting married.  Is it right?