I think so too. He doesn't want to show any weaknesses to his enemies thinking that they might think he's an easy person that they can just do whatever they want. Although I was thinking that maybe it will be better for TJ to "act" pretend that he's good or whatever instead of acting all rough to everyone. Step mom was able to fool SY's father for 27 yrs because of that.

Was the stepmom wrong for blaming the chairman for her husband’s death?  I remember Dong Jin said something about her husband not using good quality cement for the building, which led him in trouble and so on.  So it’s not really the chairman that caused her husband’s demise, right?

Like TJ, I think she just blamed Dong Sung for her greed to gain the Group.

Yup. I hope she will make new updates... and yes lol I am really surprised with the amount of Bideok fans there still are, although some of them are new fans (after watching Six Flying Dragons - they watched QSD and liked Bideok. And then some of them watched QSD after watching KNG's drama last year) I was even surprised that after all these years, there were still fans making Bideok videos haha.

• Like 1

She looks so graceful.

@may2429

Could you translate what's in the spoiler below?

Spoiler

我有多久没看到这样的她了?

上一秒,她神色冷峻,目光游离于众人之外,似巡视的神明,一步踏裂时空,一步踩碎光阴,等待她纵使百年千年也是值得,因为她本就不该是属于这个世界的存在,多看一眼也是奢侈。

下一秒她眯起眼睛,在高朋满座里她偷得半日缝隙,从完美的面具里露出她原本的天真和孩子气。原来她也可以这样,原来她本来就是这样。

她是四月拂过人间的风,她是春日吟游的诗句,她是你追寻的意义,她是梦境跟现实的交替。

今日活动韩饭后记:
1.换了新经纪人
2.等电梯时不是站在电梯前而是选择站在粉丝旁边等待的暖心原
3.等候的同时对饭们表示非常感谢
4-5收到泡沫们的赠予的礼物 大家的热情给了原和经纪公司很多力量
cr.bulyaseongs

On 6/6/2018 at 11:35 AM, QSD said:

Nice editing.  Still Bideok lover out there after all these years.

May heaven hear and grant our wish to make them cooperate in a new project? ^_^ 

They look freaking good together. Their chemistry is overloaded. :wub:

Girls, considering only looking/appearance (no story-line or chemistry involved), do you think which couple (LYW's pairs in dramas/movies) is the best ? and your ranking? 

I will list some : LYW-Kim Nam Gil, LYW-Go-soo, LYW-Jung Il Woo, LYW - Jo Huyn Jae (49 days), LYW - Kwon Sang Woo, LYW - Jang Huyk (Daemang), LYW - Cho Seung Woo (HD), LYW - Jo Jin Moo (F'70), LYW - Lee Dong Wook (the recipe)...

Feel free to put your favourite pairs on the list. For example, Yanki you can put your ASC's ramen couple on the list :lol:, @samecut123 can put her forbidden ship in ASC; or you can also put 1 coin couple of NL on the list.

For me so far, LYW-KNG is the best pair. I will think abt the rest. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

They are clips from her recent a. testoni event.

LYW - VN FB

Local fan is going crazy because she looks like NL's Daepyonim in real life. :lol:

Probably it’s going to take a long time for them to fade Daypyonim’s image out of their minds, if ever.

I’d like to know what the reaction from C-fans is too, maybe their hearts beating really fast.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, QSD said:

Probably it’s going to take a long time for them to fade Daypyonim’s image out of their minds, if ever.

I’d like to know what the reaction from C-fans is too, maybe their hearts beating really fast.

Some are saying "even her shadow looks perfect, this is so unfair.."

34629542_1344361232330139_60697766403160

I can't with fangirl :D

• Like 2

34629542_1344361232330139_60697766403160

Gosh... her legs are attractively long.  Hope your legs get to be that long someday for doing yoga, Vaiduakhu.

BTW, the local fans are right.  Her shadow looks beautiful, too.

As for the pairings, I think my preference is about the same as yours.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

She looks so graceful.

@may2429

Could you translate what's in the spoiler below?

Hide contents

我有多久没看到这样的她了?

上一秒,她神色冷峻,目光游离于众人之外,似巡视的神明,一步踏裂时空,一步踩碎光阴,等待她纵使百年千年也是值得,因为她本就不该是属于这个世界的存在,多看一眼也是奢侈。

下一秒她眯起眼睛,在高朋满座里她偷得半日缝隙,从完美的面具里露出她原本的天真和孩子气。原来她也可以这样,原来她本来就是这样。

她是四月拂过人间的风,她是春日吟游的诗句,她是你追寻的意义,她是梦境跟现实的交替。

今日活动韩饭后记:
1.换了新经纪人
2.等电梯时不是站在电梯前而是选择站在粉丝旁边等待的暖心原
3.等候的同时对饭们表示非常感谢
4-5收到泡沫们的赠予的礼物 大家的热情给了原和经纪公司很多力量
cr.bulyaseongs

Wow this fan made some kind of poem about our queen, I’ll try to translate it’s meaning roughly.

How long I haven’t seen such yowon?

Last second she wandered around like a goddess with cold expression, it’s worthy to wait for her hundreds or thousands of years, because she shouldn’t belong to this world, it’s a luxury to even take a look on her. 

The next second she shows her childishness from her perfection in the gap of the break. So this is she, actually this is she. 

She is the breeze on April, she’s the poem on spring season, she’s the meaning you chase for, she’s the interchange between reality and dreams.

note after today’s activity:

1. The agent has changed 

2. While waiting for lifts warm Yowon waited beside the fans

3. She expressed gratitude towards fans while waiting 

4. The gifts sent by fans have given so much encourage to Yowon and agent company 

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, QSD said:

Gosh... her legs are attractively long.  Hope your legs get to be that long someday for doing yoga, Vaiduakhu.

BTW, the local fans are right.  Her shadow looks beautiful, too.

As for the pairings, I think my preference is about the same as yours.

Unfortunately, my legs are hopeless now :dissapointed_relieved:. My back is straight and stretched a bit though, but who cares abt back... 

I bet Yanki is on the same boat with us for 1st best pair.

What are your 2nd, 3rd rank btw? I can't decide 2nd, 3rd ranking yet: looking/appearance alone, both GS and Jang Huyk deserve 2nd. JHJ or JIW is 3rd... 

19 hours ago, QSD said:
Wish to see her smiling more in a drama.  It’s really nice. 

LYW's smile is indeed warm and bright. But local fan has different thoughts... they love her icy cold expression in dramas more. Fan has SM preference or sth? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, may2429 said:

Wow this fan made some kind of poem about our queen, I’ll try to translate it’s meaning roughly.

How long I haven’t seen such yowon?

Last second she wandered around like a goddess with cold expression, it’s worthy to wait for her hundreds or thousands of years, because she shouldn’t belong to this world, it’s a luxury to even take a look on her. 

The next second she shows her childishness from her perfection in the gap of the break. So this is she, actually this is she. 

She is the breeze on April, she’s the poem on spring season, she’s the meaning you chase for, she’s the interchange between reality and dreams.

note after today’s activity:

1. The agent has changed 

2. While waiting for lifts warm Yowon waited beside the fans

3. She expressed gratitude towards fans while waiting 

4. The gifts sent by fans have given so much encourage to Yowon and agent company 

The poem is so... cheesy ! :lol: I can't with fan... bet they don't even write such poem for their lovers, haha. 

You mean, she has changed her management company? did she reveal new company's name? 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, may2429 said:

Prefer her in long straight hair than curly one. 

Patiently waiting for her next project, hopefully soon, miss her already 

Me too. She looks younger with straight hair and with reddish color of hair. I hope she keep her hair straight.

6 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

They are clips from her recent a. testoni event. 

I really love her style in this even, she look so elegant like a boss.

Fans says she was acting like a boss with the way she move and her facial expression until but then she started moving which makes her looks like a cute child.

I hope we get to hear a new project soon.

6 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Girls, considering only looking/appearance (no story-line or chemistry involved), do you think which couple (LYW's pairs in dramas/movies) is the best ? and your ranking? 

My ranking would be:

KNG-LYW

JIW-LYW

LYW-Stepson

Ramen boy-LYW

SuspectX-LYW

Though I shipped Ramen boy with LYW during ASC. I think that Stepson and LYW looks good together even when they were just standing next to each other or sitting together.

I would like to see her with:

Ji Hyun Woo

• Like 1
  • LOL 1