16 hours ago, yanki said:

Yeah I agree, I saw other dramas that became popular and got extended and that extension ruined the drama eventually.

I actually like scheduler too so I didn't really mind haha :lol:. But I didn't like the ending of 49 days where the scheduler returned to life and wa able to spend time with her.
Although I thought she will end up with the doctor since he was genuine in wanting to help her.

Hahaha, yeah Bidam' love was very possessive to the point that he would rather die than not to have her, he wanted nothing else but her, she became everything to him, it was really like his world revolve only to Deokman which is something that wasn't good because he was surrounded by everyone who have their own agenda and the Queen love Silla so much. I mean he literally started a rebellion just to have her, did he really think she will love him after that? He was very smart but naive indeed. Although at one point in her life, she wanted to leave the throne just to be with Bidam, but still only after she fixed everything first, she knew she wouldn't really be happy unless she know Silla is in good hand. It's just really too bad that Bidam started to understand it but eventually went astray. I still want to puke with the reason they used lol. The rebellion to get her and fulfill his ambition is still much better for me than that cheesy misunderstanding.

Huh?  I was so sure that reunion is the best part for the Song-Song shippers, plenty of skinship and all.  So you want Song Yi Kyung to end up with the doctor instead?

I think the misunderstanding between Bideok is to make the ending more painful for them.  They couldn’t talk to each other for one last time even though they knew the fact.

On 2/8/2018 at 2:51 PM, QSD said:

Go here.

1. Some were asking for the pic

2.  Last pic scared the hell outta me!

3. Last pic, I’m not that pitiful am I?

4. Shuddap

5. Young daepyonim wants to beat the creator of this post

Regarding the newest appearance, 

the pants are so wide, unique fashion again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2018 at 10:42 AM, vaiduakhu said:

I think Bidam is the type who looks like a jerk (sorry @Yanki :lol:), but very loyal in love. Stubbornly loyal, I may say. He told Misil that he was like a duck, and DM was the first person he saw (or was impressed), so he followed her unconditionally. At some points, I think Misil and Bidam had interesting relationship and a special bond.

I think Bidam's character was based on the legend of Jigwi and mixed up with the real Bidam..

Jigwi was a low class person who fell madly in love with the Queen(Seondeok) and his passionate love turned into a fireball spirit that burned down the market or the city. The legend has it that, Jigwi's spirit turned into fireball which burned down a temple. There are many versions of this legend and one of them is this: Jigwi called out the Queen's name out of desire to be heard by her and hope that she will come out and let him see her. The Palace soldiers who heard of him beat him to death, out of fear that tey might get in trouble for letting Jigwi call out the Queen's name which a sign of disrespectful to their ruler, I am sure this last part will remind you of the drama: before Jigwi died, he spent his last breath by calling out the Queen's name for the last time.

It's one of those (or probably the only one) legend that's related to romance when it comes to Queen Seondeok.

Btw, his might be out of topic but, does Uee also have a soompi thread? I couldn't find it.

On 2/9/2018 at 3:23 PM, QSD said:

Hehehe I am not fond of that oversize pants that LYW wore.

Edited by unimee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting to know there’s such a legend of Jigwi.  Yes, the scene where Bidam trying to reach the Queen and calling her name is unforgettable to many viewers.  That sequence happens to be one of my fav scenes.

As for Uee thread, try googling “uee soompi forum” and you will find it.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 12:44 PM, QSD said:

Huh?  I was so sure that reunion is the best part for the Song-Song shippers, plenty of skinship and all.  So you want Song Yi Kyung to end up with the doctor instead?

I think the misunderstanding between Bideok is to make the ending more painful for them.  They couldn’t talk to each other for one last time even though they knew the fact.

Sorry for the late reply.

I like Song-Song couple but I didn't like the scene where the scheduler went back to life and was able to do things that a living person will be able to do (like fixing and decorating Yi-Kyung's room). Even though the whole soul exchanging thing wasn't realistic but it at least gave that "oh maybe this can actually happen" but the Song-Song reunion where he acted like a living person again.. I didn't like it. I was expecting for them to be able to talk to each other and clear things out etc but not that way... I just didn't really like that part.

Yeah... about Bideok, I am at least glad that the Queen at least realized in the end that Bidam didn't betrayed her for the throne and that he only did that out of his love for her, even though Bidam wasn't able to talk to her, he still managed to send that message to her at least. Still it's just sad because Bidam died without a peace of mind, he died not knowing whether the Queen know his true feelings.

Still... I was hoping that they at least let the viewers know what exactly Bidam really wanted to say haha.

Yeah interesting to know about the Legend of Jigwi, the Queen must've already old when he saw her.

I also don't like those oversized pants.

• Like 2

The last scene of Bidam is so hard for Bideok hardcore to watch, just wondering it was for you as well, Yanki? Not that I am pouring salt on the pain to those affected by the scene, I just love seeing their expressions in that tormenting fate, pardon me.

9 hours ago, QSD said:

The last scene of Bidam is so hard for Bideok hardcore to watch, just wondering it was for you as well, Yanki? Not that I am pouring salt on the pain to those affected by the scene, I just love seeing their expressions in that tormenting fate, pardon me.

I cried while watching that scene and cried after watching that scene and then re-watched that scene again just so I can cry more lol. I cried for many days torturing myself by re-watching that scene hahaha.

I wanted them to have a happy ending (especially Bidam because I feel so sorry for him knowing how sad his whole life was) but it was conflicting for me because even though  I wanted them to have a happy ending... that scene was so beautifully done so, at the same time I also don't want to change anything - except that they should've let us know what Bidam really wanted to say to Deokman.

I shipped them so hard and during Deokman's time as a princess, I truly believed that she like Bidam at that time so I got a bit confused seeing how much they changed after she became a Queen. I think it helps though, my shipper heart weakened a bit during those days after she became a queen and couldn't honestly enjoy those "romantic" Bideok scenes. So my tears at that time was mostly because I feel sorry for Bidam, knowing how sad his whole life was.... and just when he was about to be happy, something happened again that completely destroyed his chance to be happy and he died without a peace of mind.

With Deokman I didn't feel that sad because I know that she was loved by a lot of people and she gained loyal people and died knowing Bidam didn't betrayed her love. Because I believe that she has an issue about not being chosen and being chosen, her parents choose Silla and the throne over her, they choose her sister over her. She liked Yushin after realizing that he was willing to leave everything for her(choose her) but later on he stopped choosing her. Bidam was the only one who never stopped choosing her, until the end of his life he still choose to face death trying to get near her instead of escaping somewhere. And she found out about it, he choose to betray Silla for her and she died knowing she wasn't betrayed. But Bidam? not even a tiny bit of happiness before dying.

So yeah, during the camp scene, my tears was mostly out of pity for Bidam.

My tears as a shipper, happened after Deokman asked Yushin what Bidam was saying before he died and then that... music, started playing and Deokman shed a tear while smiling, that's where I started crying as a shipper, that moment I started to remember their moments that I liked and cried because all of that just ended in tragic way.  I was really sad because of the wasted opportunity for them to be happy. They could've live together, somewhere far from the politics. She can finally live a normal life, loved and beloved and the same goes for Bidam.

In other words, I re-watched the camp scene as many times as I could and cried for that scene to my heart's content before moving on to watch the rest of the last episode, only to cry again as a shipper because of Deokman's scene. :lol::lol:

• LOL 1

Good to know you can watch that scene as much as I am.  The sequence was beautifully executed, presenting Bideok's agonizing pain which they couldn’t do anything to stop it even in the presence of each other.  It got to be hurt like hell for both of them, same as for other Bideok fans who wishing for their happy ending.

Are you saying Yushin stopped choosing Deokman later because he doesn’t love her anymore or for protecting the Gaya people?

• Like 1

Belated happy Lunar New Year to you guys who celebrate it ! :) Wish you health and happiness in the "dog" year. 

On 12/02/2018 at 10:52 AM, QSD said:

Cell Bloom Dragon Renourish Hydrogel Mask – 15 USD

Cell Bloom Dragon Regenerate Cream – 45 USD

I wanna try these.  Is it good, Your Majesty?

Judging from LYW's skin after using the product in CF clip, it's good, u can try :lol: 

I wonder if the celebrities really use the products (especially cosmetic products) they endorse. 

• Like 2

On 19/02/2018 at 6:52 PM, yanki said:

Sorry for the late reply.

I like Song-Song couple but I didn't like the scene where the scheduler went back to life and was able to do things that a living person will be able to do (like fixing and decorating Yi-Kyung's room). Even though the whole soul exchanging thing wasn't realistic but it at least gave that "oh maybe this can actually happen" but the Song-Song reunion where he acted like a living person again.. I didn't like it. I was expecting for them to be able to talk to each other and clear things out etc but not that way... I just didn't really like that part.

Me too, I don't like Song-song scene. It was overdone, I think.

IMO, they could let Scheduler conveyed his love to Yi-kyung through Ji-hyun, rather than made him come back to life in 1 day. Ji-huyn was the only person who could see and talk to him, so letting her become the bridge b/w 2 pitiful lovebirds is more realistic. 

Skinship and kissing scenes satisfied fan, but it devastated SYK after he disappeared forever. It's like she had the happiest day once in a long while, but waking up, it was only a dream. It's just too cruel for her...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, QSD said:

Good to know you can watch that scene as much as I am.  The sequence was beautifully executed, presenting Bideok's agonizing pain which they couldn’t do anything to stop it even in the presence of each other.  It got to be hurt like hell for both of them, same as for other Bideok fans who wishing for their happy ending.

Are you saying Yushin stopped choosing Deokman later because he doesn’t love her anymore or for protecting the Gaya people?

Poor Yanki, her fragile heart has been attacking many times due to watching that painful camp scene again and again, but she keeps torturing her heart. :lol: She may have SM factor in her, lol. Jk. 

I'm Doekman biased, so I re-watch her death scene many times. First time watching, my heart literally skipped a beat when her arm was lifeless, then the camera zoomed in the ring in her finger. After all, she's still a woman who wants a simple life with her man. It's so sad, she had power and the nation, but couldn't control her love life. First Yushin, then Bidam... 

I think not that Yushin didn't love her anymore, but she chose her as his ruler/ his Queen rather than his lover. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Yeah it was a really great scene and remained as one of my favorite scenes in all dramas and movies I watched. Especially when they showed the viewers just how far Deokman really was from Bidam, it doesn't seem that far at first until the camera really showed it before Bidam started going forward. But my favorite part was then they stared at each other, Deokman was staring at Bidam, then Bidam stopped fighting and stared at her as well, then the camera showed the distance between them before Bidam said how many paces is he away from Deokman.

Spoiler

QhgWE1B.jpg

Spoiler

CFW27mA.jpg

I really love that scene and yeah, I think watching the drama for the second time will give that painful feeling for shippers knowing the whole story and how it will end.

I think Yushin loved Deokman back when she was still a Nangdo, he loved her enough that he was willing to leave everything for her -including his family and responsibility to Gaya people. What he felt for the Gaya at that time was more like responsibility, he have to do something for them. But after he started to team up with Wolya, I think that was the time that Yushin started to see the Gaya as his people and started to really care for them and love them. So back when Deokman was a princess, Yushin's love for Deokman was no longer the same as before (where he will leave everything for her) because it got divided by his love for the Gaya, he became someone willing to give up everything for Gaya - including his love.
His love change even more after years has passed, probably after he became a father. I remember a scene where Wolya or Yushin described Yushin's love for the Gaya as the same way he love his child. I think later on, is love for the Queen became similar to that. It's no longer a romantic love, so it's like a person getting over their first love and finding a new love. Because I just thought, that after Yushin teamed up with Wolya, most of what Yushin do is for the sake of the Gaya.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Me too, I don't like Song-song scene. It was overdone, I think.

IMO, they could let Scheduler conveyed his love to Yi-kyung through Ji-hyun, rather than made him come back to life in 1 day. Ji-huyn was the only person who could see and talk to him, so letting her become the bridge b/w 2 pitiful lovebirds is more realistic. 

Skinship and kissing scenes satisfied fan, but it devastated SYK after he disappeared forever. It's like she had the happiest day once in a long while, but waking up, it was only a dream. It's just too cruel for her...

Yeah that's why I didn't like that scene too it so unrealistic that he was able to live again. I think even just as a soul, it's fine if he can say what he wanted to say to her or through Ji-Hyun.

Poor Yanki, her fragile heart has been attacking many times due to watching that painful camp scene again and again, but she keeps torturing her heart. :lol: She may have SM factor in her, lol. Jk. 

I was about to say the same thing lol hahha.:lol:

I'm Doekman biased, so I re-watch her death scene many times. First time watching, my heart literally skipped a beat when her arm was lifeless, then the camera zoomed in the ring in her finger .After all, she's still a woman who wants a simple life with her man. It's so sad, she had power and the nation, but couldn't control her love life. First Yushin, then Bidam

Oh I love the ending scene too. I remember reading some posts where they were criticizing QSD because it seems that she regret choosing Silla or being the first Queen just because she couldn't get a man. So I was really happy when I read a post saying that wasn't the case at all and that QSD died without regret. She was telling her younger self of all the painful things she will face but in the end she told her to just keep going or endure till the end and then smile. So it's like a way of saying that if QSD could return to her past or give advice to younger self, would she change anything? But in the end, she wanted the young Deokman to keep going, despite knowing of all the painful things that will happen she still want to keep going and choose the same path -in other words she wouldn't change anything. After all, she wouldn't lose anything if she didn't gained them first.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, yanki said:

I think Yushin loved Deokman back when she was still a Nangdo, he loved her enough that he was willing to leave everything for her -including his family and responsibility to Gaya people. What he felt for the Gaya at that time was more like responsibility, he have to do something for them. But after he started to team up with Wolya, I think that was the time that Yushin started to see the Gaya as his people and started to really care for them and love them. So back when Deokman was a princess, Yushin's love for Deokman was no longer the same as before (where he will leave everything for her) because it got divided by his love for the Gaya, he became someone willing to give up everything for Gaya - including his love.
His love change even more after years has passed, probably after he became a father. I remember a scene where Wolya or Yushin described Yushin's love for the Gaya as the same way he love his child. I think later on, is love for the Queen became similar to that. It's no longer a romantic love, so it's like a person getting over their first love and finding a new love. Because I just thought, that after Yushin teamed up with Wolya, most of what Yushin do is for the sake of the Gaya.

Oh, I didn't re-watch Yushin's scenes, so I don't remember much... but in my goldfish memory, not that Yushin chose Gaya due to his love or dedication to it, but because he wanted it to become a supporting hand for Doekman in her way to the throne and to protect it after that. Gaya had secret weapon (big bow and arrows) which could help Doekman to strengthen her armed forces. Besides, the rebel of Gaya had been always a threat to Sila's peace. Only when this community felt secured and be guaranteed a safe life under Sila, they stopped their rebel. And to do this, Yushin must sacrifice his love to Doekman, choose her to be his Queen (rather than a lover) and show his faithfulness to Gaya to ease them. I remember Gaya leader was afraid that with Yushin's romance relationship with Doekman, sooner or later, he would snatch the secret weapon and remove Gaya from Sila's history for the sake of QSD's three nations union. 

Therefore, I think it looks like Yushin sacrifice for the sake of Gaya, but the ultimate goal is to support Doekman in the long-run. 

• Like 1