Oh that's the lipstick I am using haha in RD312

After browsing the Kdramas on my list... I realized that the May-December drama that I like and talking about was "I Hear You Voice" - it was also a hit in Korea. I hope LYW can do something similar to that, it's not too heavy or too dark but the female lead shows different kind of emotions.

On 1/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, QSD said:

Yanki, you watch a lot of Kdramas?  I basically seeing Yowon’s works only.  Maybe that’s just me like living in the cave.

I didn't saw this before but No, I don't watch a lot of new dramas.....I watched some before but got tired of them already so I am only watching the ones from the actors and actresses that I like.

I was browsing through SNS just to find some pictures of her that I like.

She look so beautiful in these pictures, I think this hair color suit her the best.

9Onut9Y.jpg

K2XKWpP.jpg

So Pretty!

Spoiler

BLPQW3b.jpg

eaI1yVE.jpg

Now I feel like coloring my hair :lol:

• Like 3

I’ve been re-watching QSD these days.  Although I’m not really a shipper, I kept repeating rare sweet moment of Bideok where Bidam telling Her Majesty go to bed.  I also seeing the scene where he wants to approach the Queen in the end many times as well.    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, QSD said:

I’ve been re-watching QSD these days.  Although I’m not really a shipper, I kept repeating rare sweet moment of Bideok where Bidam telling Her Majesty go to bed.  I also seeing the scene where he wants to approach the Queen in the end many times as well.    

My dark mind thinks of rated scenes, lol... QSD is such a "pure" drama, friendly for kids even. As I recall, no kiss scene, right? only awkward hug scenes. 

21 hours ago, yanki said:

Now I feel like coloring my hair :lol:

your hair color is natural now? such a nice kid... (because my boss's kid wanna color her hair, and he said only not good kids have colored hair, and I was sitting there in silence because my hair was colored since I don't even remember when :lol:)

By the way, did LYW ever mention her favourite color? I guess she likes black and white... 

9 hours ago, QSD said:

The Bideok scenes that I like were the ones that happened before Deokman became a Queen. I honestly couldn't bear to watch their scenes after she became a Queen, even though they were supposed to be sweeter, not really sure why... but I find them a bit cheesy - but when I watched them with dubbed from my country, they weren't that cheesy lol.

What's really interesting is that, there are lots of Queen Seondeok moments being posted on IG lately, it also makes me want to re-watch it again. But yeah, now I realized how little Bideok scenes there is in that drama. Really makes me wonder how did that couple ended making a lot of shippers crazy for them, to the point that the story was changed.

This video is so nice, it really made that scene look romantic even though it was just a simple scene.

3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

My dark mind thinks of rated scenes, lol... QSD is such a "pure" drama, friendly for kids even. As I recall, no kiss scene, right? only awkward hug scenes. 

Hahaha I remember there was that scene where Bidam was about to kiss the Queen while sleeping, but they never showed it, I wonder why. It's such a shame lol.

your hair color is natural now? such a nice kid... (because my boss's kid wanna color her hair, and he said only not good kids have colored hair, and I was sitting there in s

I colored my hair a lot after watching MLFTS but then it got super dry...almost look dead so I stopped doing anything for my hair until I cut all of the parts with color. I still have few inches left to cut.

By the way, did LYW ever mention her favourite color? I guess she likes black and white... 

I wonder about what too, I thought her favorite color is white because she's always wearing white.

4 hours ago, yanki said:

Hahaha I remember there was that scene where Bidam was about to kiss the Queen while sleeping, but they never showed it, I wonder why. It's such a shame lol.

Oh, there was such kiss scene? forehead kiss? cheek kiss or lip kiss? :D why I don't know... 

I heard that the drama was supposed to stop when Doekman became Queen (50 episodes), but because the drama was a national mega hit at that time, they had it extended to 12 eps more. These eps weren't very well produced like first 50 episodes, but it was still ok for me, except Bideok's romance. I actually enjoyed the parts where she negotiated with Wolya to reunite Silla & Kaya, especially when she let Chunchu at Kaya's place as "hostage"... LYW rocked that scene, and the evil part in me whispered "serve Chunchu right! someone at Kaya please teach this rebellious kid a lesson, scare the heck out of him!" :lol:

Bidoek's romance is bitter and awkward to watch. There is a scene where Bidam painfully slowly tried to reach out for DM's arm (in DM's room), I guess he was too slow for DM's liking, so she got annoyed and turned to him and said "DON'T", haha. That scene is so awkward... Man, you just need to grab her hand, hug her and kiss her senselessly, even though you may get a slap (or who know, a kiss) in return :tongue:

The part when Bidam made rebel is so painful to watch. And then they tortured watchers more by DM's sickness and passing away... added a bitter bonus with Bidam's dramatic death. QSD's 2 final eps are tear-jerking...:unsure:

22 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Oh, there was such kiss scene? forehead kiss? cheek kiss or lip kiss? :D why I don't know... 

It wasn't really a kiss scene, they showed it for the preview of next episode but when that episode came that scene wasn't included, much to the dismay of fans lol. Maybe it was just an adlib or they thought it doesn't suit the drama.

Here:

Spoiler

9e3b7bb956201e022d676483e0234ca7.jpg

I heard that the drama was supposed to stop when Doekman became Queen (50 episodes), but because the drama was a national mega hit at that time, they had it extended to 12 eps more. These eps weren't very well produced like first 50 episodes, but it was still ok for me, except Bideok's romance. Bidoek's romance is bitter and awkward to watch. There is a scene where Bidam painfully slowly tried to reach out for DM's arm (in DM's room), I guess he was too slow for DM's liking, so she got annoyed and turned to him and said "DON'T", haha. That scene is so awkward... Man, you just need to grab her hand, hug her and kiss her senselessly, even though you may get a slap (or who know, a kiss) in return

Hahah

Yeah those Bideok scenes

wasn't done too well. I think they just don't know what to do with Bidam's character anymore, they wanted him to become evil who will rebel out of jealousy towards Yushin but the ratings were dropping, so they had to do something for the fans but still, Bidam need to rebel and so.... I hate the reason they gave for his rebellion, I really wish they just went on with that "I will gain this nation and then you Deokman will be mine" without those misunderstanding drama *sigh*

The part when Bidam made rebel is so painful to watch. And then they tortured watchers more by DM's sickness and passing away... added a bitter bonus with Bidam's dramatic death. QSD's 2 final eps are tear-jerking.

Yeah and LYW and KNG's acting in those scenes was so great that made those scenes extra painful because of how natural they acted, they didn't over do it. KNG's acting was the best in that scene, you just look at his eyes and it's as if you can already feel what Bidam is feeling that time. LYW acting was good too, she was just standing there, not showing much emotion, no words or movements just tears that keep falling over her face and you can tell Deokman's suppressed feeling that time, it was so natural.... I always wondered how she managed to cry like that.

I wonder if she will ever take a sageuk drama with a titular character. Like an Empress or Queen Dowager or Regent anything similar again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yanki said:

Yeah and LYW and KNG's acting in those scenes was so great that made those scenes extra painful because of how natural they acted, they didn't over do it. KNG's acting was the best in that scene, you just look at his eyes and it's as if you can already feel what Bidam is feeling that time. LYW acting was good too, she was just standing there, not showing much emotion, no words or movements just tears that keep falling over her face and you can tell Deokman's suppressed feeling that time, it was so natural.... I always wondered how she managed to cry like that.

I wonder if she will ever take a sageuk drama with a titular character. Like an Empress or Queen Dowager or Regent anything similar again.

Yeah, the death scene of both Bidam and DM is nice to re-watch... but the first time watching Bidam's, because I was kinda be annoyed by Bidam (because of his rebel and misunderstanding, DM had multi heart-attacks), when he confronted Silla troop, I went to the kitchen to drink water and eat sth, thinking he would die by the time I came back. But that scene is painful slow (to torture DM, I guess), I thought like LYW: "how the heck he hasn't died yet... man, quickly die for DM to come back and rest in her bed". My bro said DM's people were so untalented, how come there were so many ppl but they couldn't kill him soon. When many failed to kill Bidam, I thought he maybe immortal, he would snatch the Queen in front of her subordinates' eyes. If that, the rating would shoot up to the sky :D 

I'm not a fan of sageuk drama (except QSD), but if she plays another powerful role in sageuk drama, I'm all for it. Imagining she brings her butt-kicking boss image in modern time to sageuk time... :lol:

• LOL 1

The Kwave photos are from last year in Sept.  Her fav color is blue.  She loves blue bottle coffee and blue skies.

Yanki,  love how she sheds tears naturally that’s why I re-watched countless times on Bidam’s dying scene.  Her exceptional skill in tearing is a beauty to watch and really impressed to how she could do that.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, QSD said:

The Kwave photos are from last year in Sept.  Her fav color is blue.  She loves blue bottle coffee and blue skies.

Yanki,  love how she sheds tears naturally that’s why I re-watched countless times on Bidam’s dying scene.  Her exceptional skill in tearing is a beauty to watch and really impressed to how she could do that.

Nice! I like blue too, but my most favourite colors are black and white. 

What I don't like abt Bidam in their bitter romance at the end is how he treat the ring which DM gave him. DM always kept the ring with her till the very end even after BD returned the ring in a childish and rude way. I think it would be better to both if BD kept the ring with him, looked at it and be reminded of DM... 

During BD's rebel, I prayed that s.o told him that DM was very sick, he would stop everything and back to her side. Too bad, he didn't plant any spy near DM. 

5 hours ago, may2429 said:

Bidam should have just asked to talk to the Queen at the end instead of keep approaching her, which gave impression to everyone that he would assassin the Queen.

I was thinking the same thing while watching that scene for the second time. But then I saw a post about why Bidam decided to fight his way to the Queen instead of surrendering himself. That poster said that Bidam, probably didn't want to let Deokman be the one to pass down his judgement or punishment. Bidam said that "if the weight of that crown is too heavy, and will come to the point that you will need to kill me or abandon me, then I will carry that burden for you". Bidam, probably didn't want her to be in that position where she will need to pass down the judgement for his crime. When Deokman executed those farmers, she felt guilty later on. Bidam told her to just ask Yushin or Alcheon to do it for her next time. Of course, she wouldn't kill him with her own hands and watching him die while fighting his way towards her, is definitely painful but he probably think that's better than being the one to pass down his judgment and watch him be executed later on.
If Bidam surrendered, he may have a chance to talk to the Queen but there's also a chance that the she won't since he is a traitor. The only time they can talk is for her to pass down her judgment and in front of everyone. But if she talked to him and the rumor that she talked to a traitor out of her personal feelings then it will become another problem for her,  she will have to deal with another problem because of him even after he is gone( he didn't know she was sick).  Either way, death is the only thing that's waiting for Bidam and he choose it that way. Whether he surrender or not, it will not change the fact that he was already seen as a traitor and he betrayed Silla and caused the death of their people, it's too late for him but not for QSD, she won against the rebels and her people admire her even more.

But then it may also be because, Bidam didn't want to experience the same thing he experience back when Mishil asked him to be executed. He waited in jail, looking scared, regret, then dragged on his way to the execution site while being mocked by everyone, before getting executed.

We can't really tell for sure why he did what he did but I thought those reasons also make sense. :lol:

What I don't like abt Bidam in their bitter romance at the end is how he treat the ring which DM gave him.

I also didn't like that. I mean, out of many ways to return that ring to her, he choose to send it back using a corpse! That was really bad. I felt so sorry for QSD that time, the humiliation and pain she felt. Anyways that's one of the reasons why I didn't like the way they handled that Bideok romance after she became a Queen. They just probably don't know what to do anymore. It would've been better if Bidam rebelled against her not because of misunderstanding but because he just really want to get her lol.
Also I actually wish they kept her feelings as a mystery, where people will start to wonder what her feelings for Bidam is or something like that.

13 hours ago, QSD said:

Her fav color is blue.  She loves blue bottle coffee and blue skies.

Oh never thought her favorite color is blue, I almost never see her with blue lol. I thought it was white (since she often wear white) or pink (because she like Hello kitty) or red . I noticed she looks good in orange though or bright red... not really sure what that color really is.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I'm not a fan of sageuk drama (except QSD), but if she plays another powerful role in sageuk drama, I'm all for it. Imagining she brings her butt-kicking boss image in modern time to sageuk time...

Me too. It's been so long since the last time I saw her in a Sageuk Drama and the last one wasn't good for me. I wish she will do another one, with a strong role.

I wonder if there's IG account just for her fashion.