5 hours ago, QSD said:

I haven’t seen any potential script yet.  The earliest comeback is probably around summer time.  She’s either going to be in a rom-com drama or love story as her wish.  Or even detective/police/crime genre.

I think May might be busy writing a riveting fanfic for us or reading NL novel. 

Rom-com love story? oh... I hope it's just the side dish for main dishes: detective/police/crime genre. It's hard to imagine LYW in soft roles after her butt-kicking images in recent works. Even in ASC, silly JH also had her cool time. 

My instinct tells me that she will make a surprising comeback before summer... well, my instinct is rarely correct, so... haha. But LYW really has a lot more free time after giving birth to her 3rd kid. She's like "alright, I'm done with kid production. Now is time for me to fully enjoy life: travelling, hanging out with friends, picking up projects..." :lol:

5 hours ago, may2429 said:

I’m fine thank you, same as your side,the shippers are going crazy for this picture, they said after seeing this it’s even harder to get out from the ship.

I think in average Korean has the highest height among the Asian Countries. 

Hi there! we indeed have telepathic communication ability. We just mentioned you and you Ninja-ed all the way to Soompi. :tongue:

• Like 1

I'm surprised that she wants to be in a rom-com or love story knowing she wasn't interested in these types of roles before.  I hope your guess is correct for her coming back before the summer.  The sooner the better so she can make another drama in the last half of year.

She did have some cool times in ASC as JH, and it's great to see, too.  I really don't mind to see her in another kick butt role if she wants to.

May, what character do the fans there prefer her to play next?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, QSD said:

To be frankly, fans from before NL doesn’t matter about her role in romance, but many NL fans aka fans who are crazy about  her as Seo Yi Kyung cannot stand her to have one single intimate scene with actors.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, QSD said:

*whispering* girl love  of course, what else? :lol: Ahem, jk.

LYW is now an epitome of girl crush, so fan (especially shippers) will cry an ocean if she plays lovey-dovey scenes with other actors. 

For love story, I personally hope she takes a controversial or challenging role (age gap, love affair...). I passed the stage of going crazy over puppy love. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vaiduakhu said:

*whispering* girl love  of course, what else? Ahem, jk. LYW is now an epitome of girl crush, so fan (especially shippers) will cry an ocean if she plays lovey-dovey scenes with other actors. 

For love story, I personally hope she takes a controversial or challenging role (age gap, love affair...). I passed the stage of going crazy over puppy love. 

Lol that’s why you ship stepson with JH didn’t you 

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

*whispering* girl love  of course, what else? :lol: Ahem, jk.

LYW is now an epitome of girl crush, so fan (especially shippers) will cry an ocean if she plays lovey-dovey scenes with other actors. 

^^

Me too. I want to see her in a different kind or drama theme. At young age, she did that one drama/movie where her character was a 20 year year old girl who fell in love with a married man in his 40's - that was really brave for someone that age, I must say (especially during those times where viewers were more conservative)

I hope she take another different role like that. Can be similar to the drama "Secret Love Affair" but just a lighter one and have a mix of rom-com , that will definitely be different.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2018 at 8:49 PM, nikachan2008 said:

I loved the MV.. I have probably watched it a hundred times.

LYW was really very good in 49 Days, she had great chemistry with everybody so I shipped her to all the guys there including the doctor :D

I'm sorry I really can't remember the doctor. 

I shipped LYW with the 3 men. :D 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

I'm sorry I really can't remember the doctor. 

I shipped LYW with the 3 men. :D 

I shipped him with the 3 guys too (Even the villain one)

The doctor...

Spoiler

the doctor was the psychologist she visited when she thought she was going crazy, the psychologist thought that she might have a split personality, he kept watching over her even after she refused to be treated.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, may2429 said:

To be frankly, fans from before NL doesn’t matter about her role in romance, but many NL fans aka fans who are crazy about  her as Seo Yi Kyung cannot stand her to have one single intimate scene with actors.

Really? then, I can't wait for LYW to take the nun role, so that she's untouchable. :lol: no intimate scene, no lovey-dovey, no confusing love signal... 

Ahh, no, even nun (especially attractive ones) is not safe from romantic attack. "The thorn birds" is a good example (my favourite series, lol)

Joking aside, I think fan has their own preference, LYW has hers too... however, acting is a job. Calling it's a job because actors can get to choose, but sometimes, they need to accept. Intimate scenes with male actors or such things are almost inevitable as long as LYW follows this acting job and wants to challenge herself with new and interesting roles. As a fan, sometimes, her choice is not my type, but I respect and support all of her decisions.

13 hours ago, may2429 said:

Omo, they are still very passionate and protective of daepyonim.  So far her last 4 dramas don't have any romantic scenes, but good luck to them in the next project.

Vaiduakhu, that white jacket maybe cost around 1000 USD.

Hahaha, even the not so special pajama costs more than 250 bucks... :dissapointed_relieved:

God, what is the logic? I'd rather sleep nude than pay that much for just sleeping clothes. (Scientifically, sleeping nude is better for health than wrapping yourself in fabric :lol: )

May, seem Chinese fan opens an order for the couple items, I just saw this:

26165346_1553667444717129_65554328552246

How much they quote for the pajama, do you know? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Hahaha, even the not so special pajama costs more than 250 bucks... :dissapointed_relieved:

God, what is the logic? I'd rather sleep nude than pay that much for just sleeping clothes. (Scientifically, sleeping nude is better for health than wrapping yourself in fabric :lol: )

May, seem Chinese fan opens an order for the couple items, I just saw this:

How much they quote for the pajama, do you know? 

Well, I need the pajamas, I can't sleep nude  here, so cold! But that's too much for pajamas. :huh:

23157037_1386771781435787_41790521952367uc?export=view&id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8TlQwclpUTuc?export=view&id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8Y1RJbW4xY

Her 3 chaebol roles have different fashion styles for each unique season. 

ASC – fall

NL – winter

EOG – summer

So which one you favor the most or you love all? 

They all look great to me.

• Like 2

On 1/4/2018 at 4:53 PM, yanki said:

I hope she take another different role like that. Can be similar to the drama "Secret Love Affair" but just a lighter one and have a mix of rom-com , that will definitely be different.

Did you watch "secret love affair"? how it is in your opinion? Coz u reminded me abt it, I downloaded and planed to watch during the weekend. 

Currently in ep2, however, I couldn't stop imagining LYW in the role of middle-age lady (no offence to the actress, she did a good job), just I couldn't help... and lose interest in the drama now. Guess I'm "poisoned" by JH-stepson shipping. 

It's so hard for me to finish a Korean non-LYW series. -_- My next target is "Secret forest", a crime/psychopath series, hope it would be a better experience. But the male lead is LYW's co-actor in Horse Doctor. Pray that I don't imagine Kang Ji-nyung everywhere near Baek Gwang-Hyun in "Secret forest"... 

• LOL 2