On 29/11/2017 at 11:55 AM, QSD said:

I really have a "thing" for JH's high-heels in ASC, like this one. So pretty. Thanks for posting them all here. 

I like some of her purses too, but the prices are mostly 2,000+++ which ruins my desire. 

Btw, I see some twitter accounts posting abt JH's fashion in ASC. Many fans like her fashion show. Fan addresses JH as "the ajumma with pretty clothes" haha

• Like 3

Translation from LYW Chinese Fan Net Weibo 

Part of interview after ASC:

” There’s not written on the script about Jung Hye spit out Ramen because of heat, it came naturally to me to act like this under the environment (smile).”

“ Jung-Hye wasn’t portrayed as a cute character in the script or in the webtoon, audiences and colleagues response surprised me. I was thinking ‘ is it too cute?’ I also heard the comment about ‘ Jung-Hye inside me has come out ‘ ( laugh) . Because I acted with Unnies, I behaved a little differently,  I’m the youngest, so I can perform like a spoiled child ‘Unnie~~’ (laugh)”

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, may2429 said:

Translation from LYW Chinese Fan Net Weibo 

Part of interview after ASC:

” There’s not written on the script about Jung Hye spit out Ramen because of heat, it came naturally to me to act like this under the environment (smile).”

“ Jung-Hye wasn’t portrayed as a cute character in the script or in the webtoon, audiences and colleagues response surprised me. I was thinking ‘ is it too cute?’ I also heard the comment about ‘ Jung-Hye inside me has come out ‘ ( laugh) . Because I acted with Unnies, I behaved a little differently,  I’m the youngest, so I can perform like a spoiled child ‘Unnie~~’ (laugh)”

It's so nice to read articles like this. :D:wub:

I thought it was in the script. But turns out that it's her acting. :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yanki said:

Lol At least she's wearing something affordable sometimes. Although with her wearing it, it still look expensive :D

I noticed that prices of most of her ear-rings are not so expensive. Some are even affordable for peasants, so, you can have them :lol:. And agree that they look pricey when she wore them. 

Btw, I don't remember any of her purse in ACS has price lower than 1000. ^_^

• Like 1

On 11/29/2017 at 1:00 AM, vaiduakhu said:

This particular photo reminds me of LYW in F70 time

The hairstyles are different, other things are almost the same. Does she even age? 12 years and 2 more kids during the time...

Man, when I look at my photos from 12 years ago, I need to check twice to make sure it's me ^_^

She seems to be aging BACKWARDS. :D I think she looks younger (and cuter) now than she did back then. She looks like a little teenager in some of her recent pics - particularly the ones where she's wearing shorts, t-shirt, sneakers and baseball cap, playing with her cell phone. I had to do a double-take - couldn't believe it was her! :tongue:

On 11/29/2017 at 5:59 PM, vaiduakhu said:

This is the insight: learn Korean, if you badly wanna know what your fav Oppa, Unnie... are talking. :lol: 

Because by learning Korean language, we will also learn their culture, and have burning desire to search for Korean stuffs or even travel all the way to Korea to experience the culture. One is easily forgotten, if it's given for free IMO :) 

This is my own experience. Even me, a person lives in a cave :D , knows few basic Korean words by searching for LYW's stuffs or subbing her dramas/movie. If they gave all in Eng, I would never bother to search for them in Korean. And by searching, I find Korean culture kinda interesting. 

Even with alll the dramas I've watched, I still don't know a lick of Korean, but I have blondish hair (like all the Korean teeny boppers), I have an orange coat (like LYW in Bad Love), I listen to OSTs in my car while driving (49 Days is my favorite), I cook Korean food now (because the eating scenes always make me hungry and jealous - BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT CHICKEN FEET! :tongue: ), and I'm even trying to teach myself to eat double-fisted, like LYW does (chopsticks in one hand, long spoon in the other). :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

She enjoyed her free time after ASC :)

Hide contents

These screen-shots in ASC are so beautiful:wub:

Hide contents

LYW VN fanpage

I've been noticing that she has a thing for modern art - so cool! B)

And I LOVED her awesome house in ASC!!!

Translation from Weibo LYW Chinese Fan Net

Continue about the interview......

" Except for Unnie Shin Dong Mi, this is the first time I act along with Unnie Ra Mi Ran and Unnie Myung Se Bin. I am shy and need time to get close kind of person, but Unnies take good care of me, so we get familiar with each other very fast. Especially because Unnie Ra MiRan is very funny, there's always laughing in the scene. I'm not good at improvise in acting, but I managed to do it along with Unnie RaMiRan's natural improvisation acting. Thus the hilarious scene was well performed."

" Once I start laughing I'll keep thinking about the funny thing, then the filming will turn out difficult for me, Unnie is very funny (laugh)"

" The massage scene wasn't written in detail in the script, but the scene saved by Unnie RaMiRan, poking and massaging while threatening, also turned out so funny when Unnie Shin Dong Mi pretend to bear those 'torture'."

" This is the first time I feel no pressure for dialogue in the script, the story is also interesting, the drama production was very happy."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, may2429 said:

Translation from Weibo LYW Chinese Fan Net

Continue about the interview......

" Except for Unnie Shin Dong Mi, this is the first time I act along with Unnie Ra Mi Ran and Unnie Myung Se Bin. I am shy and need time to get close kind of person, but Unnies take good care of me, so we get familiar with each other very fast. Especially because Unnie Ra MiRan is very funny, there's always laughing in the scene. I'm not good at improvise in acting, but I managed to do it along with Unnie RaMiRan's natural improvisation acting. Thus the hilarious scene was well performed."

" Once I start laughing I'll keep thinking about the funny thing, then the filming will turn out difficult for me, Unnie is very funny (laugh)"

Oh,  I checked, and SG's mom is LYW's older sister Choi Jung-Yoon in EOG

7.2.png

The actress's acting is good, I hope she receives likable roles in the future. (but it would be a waste for her talent of acting bad but funny characters :lol: )

No wonder LYW couldn't stop laughing in this BTS clip (near the end) :D

RMR is indeed a source for laughing. This is a very reason why I like her a lot. She's natural comedian. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cindycated said:

Even with alll the dramas I've watched, I still don't know a lick of Korean, but I have blondish hair (like all the Korean teeny boppers), I have an orange coat (like LYW in Bad Love), I listen to OSTs in my car while driving (49 Days is my favorite), I cook Korean food now (because the eating scenes always make me hungry and jealous - BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT CHICKEN FEET! :tongue: ), and I'm even trying to teach myself to eat double-fisted, like LYW does (chopsticks in one hand, long spoon in the other). :lol:

I'm better than u a tiny bit, I know how they call family members: Unnie, Oopa, Aboji... :D 

I also feel hungry every time they eat in Korean drama. I tried few Korean dishes here, but they were not good as I expected, maybe Korean taste bud is different with mine. But I like Soju and Kimchi :D I have them in the house. 

Same here, I always wonder why ppl can eat chicken feet... no meat, only skin and bone, how? ^_^

I'm natural at chopsticks in one hand, long spoon in the other. My skill is maybe better/faster than LYW's :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3