Guest 1critic

@1critic

yes, they get better and better as they age, just like fine wine:-)

Just saw pics of LYW at the 2010 Asia Model Festival Awards. The dress she's wearing showed off her loooonnnngggg legs again :P I envy her, married and had a 6year old daughter and still look like that. Lucky girl.

osrj2d.jpg

I'm not too crazy about the curls, but maybe that's just because I've seen her in straight hair for too long.

Ohh... I think that hair style is new for her, make her looks like a girl, sooo cute haha... I hope blueyowon will upload the ceremony award (he/she usually fastest about LYW). Did any of your countries aired it guys?

Thx lynn for the pics. How nice if she wore necklace too. And again, ring in her forefinger, oh when will I get to see her wedding ring? ^_^ Her legs are fabulous. If not become actress, she will excel in modeling with her height (170 cm), legs, & skinny posture.

BTW, did any of you bought QSD DVD vol. 1? You know, I want to buy vol. 2 Korean edition that will be release Jan 19, but I still wonder if the additional things they put it worthy enough of my purse :P Because the price still quite high even for my S'pore dollar.

I think LYW likes to make something different with her hair everytime she performs in front of publicin such ceremony or live appearance. she loves to make herself looked defferent in every chances since she stars QSD. I Love to see her hairdoo that she tied it up like what i see on cover of her son "bidam"

n then she changes again in MBC award with that kind of hairdo, n then in OHIU, i see her different again, n now what i see her in that curly big hair! i wonder what's her next hairdo.. ;D

Ohh... I think that hair style is new for her, make her looks like a girl, sooo cute haha... I hope blueyowon will upload the ceremony award (he/she usually fastest about LYW). Did any of your countries aired it guys?

Thx lynn for the pics. How nice if she wore necklace too. And again, ring in her forefinger, oh when will I get to see her wedding ring? ^_^ Her legs are fabulous. If not become actress, she will excel in modeling with her height (170 cm), legs, & skinny posture.

BTW, did any of you bought QSD DVD vol. 1? You know, I want to buy vol. 2 Korean edition that will be release Jan 19, but I still wonder if the additional things they put it worthy enough of my purse :P Because the price still quite high even for my S'pore dollar.

Cahya i get information that vol. 2 will include deleted scenes n BTS in episod 21-40, there will be volume 3 too for the next. even i won't buy it, i really wait for someone to upload them in youtube.. hihi..

yia. i hope blueyowon will upload the award too..

n you're right, Yowon is very talented in modeling with that good requrements she has. she's tall, skinny, preety, n fotogenic.

Cahya i get information that vol. 2 will include deleted scenes n BTS in episod 21-40, there will be volume 3 too for the next. even i won't buy it, i really wait for someone to upload them in youtube.. hihi..

Yeah I know that's why I want to buy vol. 2-3. 'Coz we know that all deleted scenes in preview began in beyond epi 30. Furthermore, all the BTS & interview vids in Youtube are from DM nangdo days & early Princess life, there's none beyond it. And I doubt there will be upload in Youtube, 'coz none from DVD vol.1 until now.

Guest 1critic

Sigh. At least you have the option of buying it off the counter. The thing's not even available here in the Phils. I'll have to order it over the Internet, which makes it much more expensive, something I'm not really willing to put up with. Especially not when HBO just released the 1st volume of True Blood at major malls here, with tons of extras end even online support at their website.

I think LYW likes to make something different with her hair everytime she performs in front of publicin such ceremony or live appearance. she loves to make herself looked defferent in every chances since she stars QSD. I Love to see her hairdoo that she tied it up like what i see on cover of her son "bidam"

n then she changes again in MBC award with that kind of hairdo, n then in OHIU, i see her different again, n now what i see her in that curly big hair! i wonder what's her next hairdo.. ;D

It's great of her to love mixing things up and not sticking with just one look all the time. I actually prefer her with the hair up, just like in the promotional picture for "Bidam."

Oh crap now I REALLY want a copy of Volume 1 and 2.

I'm currently watching Fashion 70's with Lee Yo Won! I just finished episode 4! She appeared already, what's up with that helicopter thingy, haha. I suppose she's the main female lead here right? It's because she''s the older version of the rich little girl. I always thought that the poor girl is the lead! Anyways, can't believe she's a mother already! She's still gorgeous! :)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE PHOTOS, LINKS, & YOUR THOUGHTS & OPINIONS YOU POSTED... JUST LOVE & I ENJOYED THEM VERY MUCH!!! KEEP IT UP!!! HAPPY THAT THIS THREAD IS GETTING HOTTER & LIVELY!!!

Just talk to a Korean friend and she said LYW is a very friendly person.

What did your friend said about her, nika? Did she ever meet her? How lucky if she did :D I'm sure she popular in Kor, proved by many polling results. But I just hope she can get more famous outside Kor. She didn't got enough attention abroad Kor, maybe 'coz she's already married.

@raiven: Yes she's main female lead, the former rich little girl, which her life got flipped with the poor girl.

Thax to phetbeo for the pics, i like the pics where Alcheon is trying to bite Yowon's ear :lol: :lol:

N other pics are nice!!

who is the woman beside her in Princess clotes?? is that Yushin's wife??? :huh:

N guyz, do you know where i can download for LYW series "Blue Mist" n "pure Heart"??

i want it..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Lynn, Cahya & All, finally someone subed this video in Japanese. Again, just would like to remind everyone that my translation may not be 100% accurate, OK? Enjoy....

TV Section: KNG, LEE YO WON
セクションTV キム・ナムギル イ・ヨウォン
video

Narrator: Debuted as a magazine model, now an actress...
LYW: this & that I tried (laughing)

Narrator: From disguising as a man to becoming a Queen...
LYW: My number one favorite is Chunchu. (laughing)

Narrator: LYW's S-Diary. A promising star of the new generation

LYW: I thought the job I want to do was of a propman (stage crew). Teens magazine was popular during my high school days. I was tall, a friend recommended that I challenged to become a model.

LYW's former colleague, Cho YonJun: She dyed her hair. She came to like Seo Taiji. She was a cute university student.

Question: who is your favorite singer now?
LYW: Lately... (laughing & a little embarrass)...I'm blushing....G-Dragon. He & Seo Taiji have the same aura. Because I am not like that I envy a person who inherently has a character to entertain.

Narrator: From a model she then took part in her first acting performance as a child in a supporting role. She also surfaced as a hopeful choice by appearing as a host in VJ program & in MV.

LYW: I tried this and that (laughing). At that time I was a new figure. I couldn't judge or decide whether to go in acting line or not. I thought I should have a lot of experience.

Narrator: In 2001, she won the best new actress award in the movie Take Care of my Cat. In Blue Mist she accomplished her first leading role.

Question: During that time you were leading or starring, what was your frame of mind?
LYW: Because it was the first drama that I starred there was so much pressure. But I was told I was not bad as a new figure or actress. I came to think I also have some value or qualities so I worked very hard on my acting.

Narrator: However, at the busiest time she announced her marriage, thereafter went to retire for a period of time.

LYW: At that time I was terribly tired. Because I experienced the adult world from an early age, mentally & physically it was very difficult or painful. I feel uneasy with out a job. I thought just like that people would forget about me. But I believed that there's one person who would call me and give me a job.

Narrator: one person who didn't call for a long time...

Producer, Lee Jae Kyu: Because she chose to marry & became a mother I thought she had completely given up being an actress.

Narrator: In Fashion 70s, she came back. From a period play to a cheerful surgeon. For a period of doing nothing she had come to think about a rich sensibility.

LYW: Following Surgeon Bong Dal Hee I became cheerful. I didn't feel uneasy with my colleagues & I could talk.

Narrator: The role in QSD as the first queen where she grew as an actress. became hers.

LYW: Appearing halfway disguising as a man was already a pressure but then all the people I know said " you're such that thing so it's not really a big surprised"

Narrator: The first picture taken with her was a tight combat in a mud.

LYW: At that time I got annoyed or irritated because I had to take a rest from the activity & work to go to the dermatologist to take care of my skin. In a moment all the efforts became nothing I got panicked. Though it was hard or difficult, graciously the relationship with the other actors was good.

Narrator: And the confrontation with senior actress GHJ.

LYW: I felt pressured because it was always the point where I'm told that I had to exceed Mishil. But given senior GHJ's age and knowledge in acting it's not possible to defeat her. I grew up seeing senior GHJ's work. Senior GHJ is not scary rather, she is purer than I am. Occasionally she would ask "what kind of ESP do you want? (laughing) Such kind of senior.

When Mishil left only male actors had remained that's why there was more male chat. Male couple also came out...Yushin & Wolya...(laughing)...it's just to make fun. I like Chunchu the most (laughing). The impression that remained with me is the queen's coronation.

Narrator: A woman disguised as a man, passed as princess & finally became a queen, this scene.

LYW: The time when a lot of people where shouting I felt that I became the real QSD.

Alcheon: At first it was like we were friends but when she became a queen I felt the distance.

LYW: It was natural for the audience rating to fall. During the battle with Mishil the rating was high. The acting was also fun. There was nothing we could do about Mishil's death. But there wasn't only me, Bidam & Yushin were also there. All the members should take responsibility (laughing).

The number one thing I want to say is that I did my best. The only thing that I hope for is that what I have worked so hard was transmitted to all the viewers.

Narrator: That's LYW's S-DIARY...

Guest lynn_9344

Hi Lynn, Cahya & All, finally someone subed this video in Japanese. Again, just would like to remind everyone that my translation may not be 100% accurate, OK? Enjoy....

TV Section: KNG, LEE YO WON

セクションTV キム・ナムギル イ・ヨウォン

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9jwUj_Vdw

Narrator: Debuted as a magazine model, now an actress...

LYW: this & that I tried (laughing)

Narrator: From disguising as a man to becoming a Queen...

LYW: My number one favorite is Chunchu. (laughing)

Narrator: LYW's S-Diary. Putting a promising child of the new or oncoming generation on the stage.

LYW: I thought the job I want to do was of a propman (stage crew). Teens magazine was popular during my high school days. I was tall, a friend recommended that I challenged to become a model.

LYW's former colleague, Cho YonJun: She dyed her hair. She came to like Sodeji (it's a name of a guy?). She was a cute university student.

Question: who is your favorite singer?

LYW: Lately... (laughing & a little embarrass)...I'm blushing....G-Dragon. He & Sodeji have the same aura. Because I am not like that I envy a person who inherently has a character to entertain.

Narrator: From a model she then took part in her first acting performance as a child in a supporting role. She also surfaced as a hopeful choice by appearing in VJ - person on duty program? & in MV.

LYW: I tried this and that (laughing). At that time I was a new figure. I couldn't judge or decide whether to go in acting line or not. I thought I should have a lot of experience.

Narrator: In 2001, she won the best new actress award in the movie Take Care of my Cat. In Blue Mist, she accomplished her first leading role.

Question: During that time you were leading or starring, what was your frame of mind?

LYW: Because it was the first drama that I starred there was so much pressure. But I was told I was not bad as a new figure or actress. I came to think I also have some value or qualities so I worked very hard in my acting.

Narrator: However, at the busiest time she announced her marriage, thereafter went to retire for a period of time.

LYW: At that time I was terribly tired. Because I experienced the adult world from an early age, mentally & physically it was very difficult or painful. I feel uneasy with out a job. I thought just like that people would forget about me. But I believed that there's one person who would call me and give me a job.

Narrator: one person who didn't call for a long time...

Producer, Lee Jae Kyu: Because she chose to marry & become a mother I thought she had completely given up being an actress.

Narrator: In Fashion 70s, she came back. From a period play to a cheerful surgeon. For a period of doing nothing she had come to think about a rich sensibility.

LYW: Following Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, I became cheerful. I didn't feel uneasy with my colleagues & I could talk.

Narrator: The role in QSD as the first queen became hers where she grew as an actress.

LYW: Appearing & disguising as a man was already a pressure, but then all my colleagues & the people I know said " you're such that thing, are you not?" I was really very surprised.

Narrator: The first picture taken with her was a tight combat in a mud.

LYW: At that time I got annoyed or irritated because I had to take a rest from the activity & work to go to the dermatologist to take care of my skin.That one moment I was in the bubble of water I got panic. Though it was hard or difficult, graciously the relationship with the other actors was good.

Narrator: And the confrontation with senior actress GHJ.

LYW: I felt pressured. It was always said that I had to exceed Mishil's standpoint. But given senior GHJ's age and knowledge in acting it's not possible to defeat her. Seeing senior GHJ's work I grew up. Senior GHJ is not scary. She is purer than I am who tug. Occasionally she would ask "what kind of ESP do you want? (laughing) Such kind of senior.

When Mishil left only male actors had remained that's why there was more male's chat. Male couple also came out...Yushin & Wolya...(laughing)...it's just to make fun. I like Chunchu the most (laughing). The impression that would remain in me is the queen's coronation.

Narrator: A woman disguising as a man and going through as princess & finally became a queen, this scene.

LYW: The time when a lot of people where shouting I felt that I became the real QSD.

Alcheon: At first it was like we are friends but when she became a queen I felt the distance.

LYW: It was natural for the audience rating to fall. During the confrontation with Mishil the rating was high. The acting also was fun. There was nothing we could do about Mishil's death. But there wasn't only me, Bidam & Yushin were also there. All the members had to take responsibility (laughing).

The number one thing I want to say is that I did my best. The only thing that I hope for is that what I have worked so hard was transmitted to all the viewers.

Narrator: That's LYW's S-DIARY....

nikachan,thank very much for the translation :D I've been wondering for a long time what she's talking about.Had to laugh about the Wolya and Yushin thing.. :P

And thank u all for the wonderful pics and infos.Keep it coming guys!

I think she's experimenting and trying out new things on her looks. She looks younger and more trendy now which I think is good. At first I'm not really keen on how she did her hair, the frizzy look but the more I see it, I think it's an appropriate look considering that it's "model festival award" plus the dress is cute on her. Ramp models sometimes do their hair like that on the runway, I think.

Here's a new video of LYW from blueyowon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXdeNUVorJg

Hope someone can translate it too.

Thx nikachan for the translation. Hope many more translation will coming of her interviews & BTS. She seems to be very busy these days, even without drama shooting. Looks like we'll wait a bit longer for her next drama, maybe she want to release her new movie first before take new project.

Let's make this thread even more buzzling! :lol:

@ninimi: You can look in Youtube, I think blueyowon had it, even without sub.