2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I also feel hungry every time they eat in Korean drama. I tried few Korean dishes here, but they were not good as I expected, maybe Korean taste bud is different with mine. But I like Soju and Kimchi :D I have them in the house. 

Same here, I always wonder why ppl can eat chicken feet... no meat, only skin and bone, how? ^_^

I've never tried Soju, can't judge. Kimchi is too sour for me, I don't like it that much.

I used to think the same as you about chicken feet, but my perception about it change after I ate it once. You should try at least once if you were in Hong Kong or Guangzhou famous DimSum Restaurant , their chicken feet are delicious.

*****About the fanfic, the writer hasn't update the story yet. I guess this is the pain of following a fanfic. 

Translation from Weibo LYW Chinese Fan Net

Continue about the interview.....

About the husband in Avengers Social Club:

" Choi Byung Mo sunbae acted so well until I felt like I wanted to smack him. He was exactly the character as Jung Hye's annoying husband, Lee Byung Soo. "

About the stepson in Avengers Social Club:

" When I was the same age as Jun, I was quite nervous in front of sunbaes, I didn't even dare to make a noise, but he did it so well when acting with three well-experienced women sunbae. If one doesn't have a strong heart, he probably can't do it. I've told Jun to leave his singer career behind, to become an actor instead. ( laugh)"

About the "rich" and " poor" character in drama:

" The poor character has many action scenes, also many body languages and need to run around. In opposite, the rich character can relax but the dialogues are giving me hard times. Anyway, this time Kim Jung Hye was different. ( smile)"

• Thanks 6

5 hours ago, may2429 said:

I've never tried Soju, can't judge. Kimchi is too sour for me, I don't like it that much.

I used to think the same as you about chicken feet, but my perception about it change after I ate it once. You should try at least once if you were in Hong Kong or Guangzhou famous DimSum Restaurant , their chicken feet are delicious.

Soju has low level of alcohol, which suits alcohol trashed like me! No wonder in the dramas, they drink many bottles of Soju but don't get drunk. It's not very bitter, and actually leaves a bit of sweetness on the tongue after drinking. :) We have home-made kimchi, not too sour. 

I will try chicken feet next time when I'm in HK. Here, ppl like chicken feet too, but I can't, just can't... -_-

4 hours ago, may2429 said:

*****About the fanfic, the writer hasn't update the story yet. I guess this is the pain of following a fanfic. 

About the "rich" and " poor" character in drama:

" The poor character has many action scenes, also many body languages and need to run around. In opposite, the rich character can relax but the dialogues are giving me hard times. Anyway, this time Kim Jung Hye was different. ( smile)"

I was wondering was it because the fan-fic turned to awkward phase, you were too shy to post it here. :D 

I also think it must be very relaxing physically for LYW when playing JH :lol:. She almost didn't move a finger (except driving), ppl accommodated all her needs without complaining. She was like a spoiled brat of the Unnies and... SG. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I'm better than u a tiny bit, I know how they call family members: Unnie, Oopa, Aboji... :D 

I also feel hungry every time they eat in Korean drama. I tried few Korean dishes here, but they were not good as I expected, maybe Korean taste bud is different with mine. But I like Soju and Kimchi :D I have them in the house. 

Same here, I always wonder why ppl can eat chicken feet... no meat, only skin and bone, how? ^_^

I'm natural at chopsticks in one hand, long spoon in the other. My skill is maybe better/faster than LYW's :D

I think it depends on your taste buds, I also don't like Korean dishes...even though my mom and sister like it, even my friends like it. I love Japanese foods so I thought I might like Korean dishes as well but I couldn't really take more than two bites. But then they also like Chicken feet but I can't, I couldn't even beat touching it.

But at least you like Kimchi... none in my family can eat it. Whenever they eat in Kdramas - even noodles makes me hungry watching them eat.

Choi Byung Mo sunbae acted so well until I felt like I wanted to smack him. He was exactly the character as Jung Hye's annoying husband, Lee Byung Soo. "

Yeah the husbands did a really good job in acting. Lol that was funny though hahaha.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yanki said:

I think it depends on your taste buds, I also don't like Korean dishes...even though my mom and sister like it, even my friends like it. I love Japanese foods so I thought I might like Korean dishes as well but I couldn't really take more than two bites. But then they also like Chicken feet but I can't, I couldn't even beat touching it.

But at least you like Kimchi... none in my family can eat it. Whenever they eat in Kdramas - even noodles makes me hungry watching them eat.

Yeah the husbands did a really good job in acting. Lol that was funny though hahaha.

It was really a torture when I watched JH eating ramen, esp HS's seafood ramen. I intend to ask my bro to cook it with same ingredients. There was even a local article teaching how to cook HS's ramen after ep2 was aired. :lol: 

Either Korean dishes are really good or the actors are good at acting, making us feel the dishes are that good, or both, I just wanna try all the dishes they ate in ASC, even instant coffee :) (except chicken feet, ofc). The dishes' decoration looks pretty too, for example the dinner at JH's house; but the taste depends on to whom the food was served. :D One of my fav scene.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1