1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

@cynkdf I saw many fancam in Twitter, but low quality. Thanks for posting the video here. Both look gorgeous and... tall. Another thing to admire :) 

You are most welcome. Can I share a few fancams which show both LYW and HCY taken by (I believe) a HCY fan?

@yankishe does look rather pensive in this clip but then so does HCY most of the time in this particular fancam.  

Putting the other fancams in spoiler:

Spoiler

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, yanki said:

@cynkdf
Thanks for the video clips. Yeah she do look sad in all of those clips, the guy with her looks okay though. I am not really that familiar with K-celebrities lol, what is his name?

Hi :) He's Hwang Chi Yeul, a singer (who's also good at dancing and performing in variety shows). Has a steady fanbase in Korea and is hugely popular in China as well as countries with large Chinese communities.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yanki said:

LYW's style in that event was too simple but really she never age!

I really wonder how Korean actresses manage to keep their thin body even after having kids.

I wonder what they were talking about though?

Is it just me or does she look sad in some scenes from that video? I hope not though.

Yup, she did look quiet in that video (maybe because some important old men were there too, she should act seriously), but later in the fan-meeting, she was really animated and even did aegyo: :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yup, she did look quiet in that video (maybe because some important old men were there too, she should act seriously), but later in the fan-meeting, she was really animated and even did aegyo: :lol:

Hahaha could be. I thought she was sick or something because she seem to be coughing in some scenes. :D

@cynkdf Thanks. I looked him up, I was seriously surprised that he's already 34 years old. I thought he's a new Idol or part of a Kpop group. He look so young.

33 minutes ago, yanki said:

Hahaha could be. I thought she was sick or something because she seem to be coughing in some scenes. :D

@cynkdf Thanks. I looked him up, I was seriously surprised that he's already 34 years old. I thought he's a new Idol or part of a Kpop group. He look so young.

Hi, hopefully there will be subtitles (English or Chinese) for the first video that I posted so that we can know what was said.

HCY 

Spoiler

actually debuted ten years ago but due to his then management agency closing down, he was forced to take on other jobs like vocal trainer to idol groups. His music career was revived two years ago

He's sung OSTs for three historical K-dramas ("The Great Seer", "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds" and "Ruler - Master of the Mask". I hope LYW will take on another historical drama and  if that should happen, my wish is for HCY to be invited to sing for it ( I may be biased but  his voice suits sageuks).  I shall then most certainly take part in that new drama thread on Soompi so that I can chat again with you lovely people.  :)

• Like 4

The fan wishes Yowon to caress her head. I think that’s a she.

The shoes she’s wearing probably unfit, she didn’t walk smoothly.

although The Kwave expo is targeted at foreigners but there’s no translator for them, all in Korean language.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, may2429 said:

The fan wishes Yowon to caress her head. I think that’s a she.

The shoes she’s wearing probably unfit, she didn’t walk smoothly.

although The Kwave expo is targeted at foreigners but there’s no translator for them, all in Korean language.

This is the insight: learn Korean, if you badly wanna know what your fav Oppa, Unnie... are talking. :lol: 

Because by learning Korean language, we will also learn their culture, and have burning desire to search for Korean stuffs or even travel all the way to Korea to experience the culture. One is easily forgotten, if it's given for free IMO :) 

This is my own experience. Even me, a person lives in a cave :D , knows few basic Korean words by searching for LYW's stuffs or subbing her dramas/movie. If they gave all in Eng, I would never bother to search for them in Korean. And by searching, I find Korean culture kinda interesting. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, may2429 said:

(Taken from Weibo Chinese fan net)

Fan: Didn’t see you often lately.

Lyw: Isn’t the drama just ended?

I feel you fellow fan!!! hahahaha

It seems that we miss her already. Hoping for another kdrama next year. :) I hope she won't be in hiatus. :D

• LOL 1

50 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

It seems that we miss her already. Hoping for another kdrama next year. :) I hope she won't be in hiatus. :D

I saw from Weibo, she said she wishes 2 works per year, one for first half year and another is second half year.

The passion fans push her to work hard lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, yanki said:

'Hope it's OK to share another fancam ... mostly of HCY but please just watch from 00:57 to 08:35.

Also in the spoiler -  the gist of what was said in the fancam posted earlier, thanks to one of HCY's awesome Korean fans for the translation :

Spoiler

I asked HCY Korean fan Sumi about  the gist of this fancam to see if it would give any clue as to why LYW looked rather pensive.  Sumi's reply: "The MC was just making an official introduction of the participants as well sponsors of the Kwave Expo. He also talked briefly about the Kexpo itself .. Biz housekeeping kind... I detect nothing unusual from that clip .."

:

BTW I read many good comments praising LYW's latest drama "Avengers' Social Club". Congrats to her on being involved in a well-written and well-acted drama - maybe I'll watch it when I have some free  time. 

Spoiler

too busy with HCY-related stuff :)

• Thanks 4

50 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

I saw from Weibo, she said she wishes 2 works per year, one for first half year and another is second half year.

The passion fans push her to work hard lol. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the translation, May.  Sounds great news that the queen wanting to work 2 projects per year.  Hurrah, Your Majesty!  And thanks to the passionate fans for pushing the queen to work more projects.  Your Highness can still rest in between though.

@may2429  Did some fans from the support group go to the FM there and gave her some gifts as well?

• Like 3