Guest Deokman_7272k

WOW, your fav scenes make me wanna rerun QSD....

I also Love Deokman smile when she teased Jukbang.. wow.... yeah u're rite, that smile of her, so bright !!!

and nangdo days, she'e so funny!!!

Ninimi I like Lee Yo Won's face the latest than 8 years ago.. she's so pretty i want to look like her hahahah..

Aigoo QSD  I like you.... we are both overwhelmed by QSD... me too wanted to have the most of everything I just don't know how or where....QSD BTS and Bloopers are the best in Youtube and I really would like to have my own copy of it... the forum is not enough for us to share all our favorite scenes in QSD...

I also like the part when she was bathing in a tub... I think that was the scene where yushin fell in love with her hahahaha.  she was pretty in that scene especially when she was about to get out of the bath area and she was shocked to see yushing rang....

You bet, I’ll always be QSD lover.  I’m like in heaven ‘coz of how much QSD brings me joy.  As for the BTS, bloopers or Yowon videos, I can upload and post the link here then you can download if you like.  I’ve already made one and posted the link below just in case if anyone is interested.

Oh yeah that bath scene...the music, smoking water and the angle it was shot make it the most sensible scene of the drama.  It’s the first time we see the more feminine character of Deokman as a Nangdo, an alluring sight.  How can men resist to that, freaking Yushin could have been peeking at the queen there, but he’s a righteous man so maybe it’s just an accident that he saw.

I also love the part where Deokman changes the cloth that her sister gave her.  Poor her, she didn’t change the hair style, makes it the more funny to see.  But it’s being realistic since she dressed as a guy for a long time.  Deokman’s reaction after her sister said, “You look pretty,  but your hair…”, is very cute.  She’s shy.

QSD bloopers bidam holding hands

qsdbloopersholdhands.jpg

Guest Deokman_7272k

You bet, I’ll always be QSD lover.  I’m like in heaven ‘coz of how much QSD brings me joy.  As for the BTS, bloopers or Yowon videos, I can upload and post the link here then you can download if you like.  I’ve already made one and posted the link below just in case if anyone is interested.

Oh yeah that bath scene...the music, smoking water and the angle it was shot make it the most sensible scene of the drama.  It’s the first time we see the more feminine character of Deokman as a Nangdo, an alluring sight.  How can men resist to that, freaking Yushin could have been peeking at the queen there, but he’s a righteous man so maybe it’s just an accident that he saw.

I also love the part where Deokman changes the cloth that her sister gave her.  Poor her, she didn’t change the hair style, makes it the more funny to see.  But it’s being realistic since she dressed as a guy for a long time.  Deokman’s reaction after her sister said, “You look pretty,  but your hair…”, is very cute.  She’s shy.

QSD bloopers bidam holding hands

qsdbloopersholdhands.jpg

bout that scene you mentioned when she wore the princess clothes the first time, I would like to commend Uhm tae wong for his acting as yushin rang, remember how he stared at here in that scene, wearing princess clothes but in nangdo hair style.... made me convince how in love yushing rang is to the princess..... thanks for all you posted here will soon try to download them of copy them to dvd... anyway feel free to share more favorite scenes, I know too many of them.... I am watching QSD again and I am back to Deokman in the dessert....

This is also my favorite scene... before Yushin left for war with seolwon, I like that scene when deokman was watching him while the troups were leaving, and then he looked back too... that simple acting of Lee yo won is very convincing...

QSD has lingering effect... it gives positive effects in my aura

Guest psyche37rain

bout that scene you mentioned when she wore the princess clothes the first time, I would like to commend Uhm tae wong for his acting as yushin rang, remember how he stared at here in that scene, wearing princess clothes but in nangdo hair style.... made me convince how in love yushing rang is to the princess..... thanks for all you posted here will soon try to download them of copy them to dvd... anyway feel free to share more favorite scenes, I know too many of them.... I am watching QSD again and I am back to Deokman in the dessert....

This is also my favorite scene... before Yushin left for war with seolwon, I like that scene when deokman was watching him while the troups were leaving, and then he looked back too... that simple acting of Lee yo won is very convincing...

Me too! I'm kinda sad 'coz QSD will be ending here in the Philippines by the end of July. Thanks to the internet, I will still be able to enjoy QSD when I'm missing it. QSD just makes my day. Oh, I'd like to correct that, LYW makes my day. Hehe...

I also love the part wherein Yushin already knew that DM is a woman. He went to the Nangdo quarters really angry 'coz DM is leaving. He asked all of the Nangdos to leave then he hugged DM and told her not to go. It was really romantic.

I do remember the way he glances at Deokman.  He looks from toes to head at her, and sure enough he does express his love there, pretty good performance of his.  I know what you mean regarding the scene Yushin leaving for the war.  Yeah, we can tell that she’s worried for him.  She kind of moves a little bit and blinking her eyes when he leaves.   They are subtle but significantly telling us how she feels for Yushin. 

Yowon is certainly a fine actress.  It is definitely not easy to perform such a challenging and difficult title role, not in a contemporary time, but a historical period of a great figure of the first female ruler in the 7th century.  Who has to go thru lots of hell in a battle field of dirty mud, wielding the sword, riding the horse, wearing extremely heavy crown, accessories and costume for the coronation, disguising as a man, and transforming through three personalities – nangdo, princess and queen.  It’s a very broad role.  Her performance must displays all kind of expressions and deep emotions, in addition to the way she breaths and speaks, in order to captivate and touch the viewers’ hearts.  As it’s proven why the series is widely popular around the globe and gaining millions of fans.  It’s also due to the fact that she’s very attractive to look at.  She got abundant charm.

It’s rare to love a scene in term of speech, but like I said before why I favor the scene where Deokman says Mishil is not the people’s legitimate ruler.  It is beautiful to hear how Yowon expresses certain words to Mishil the reasons why during that whole monologue, Mishil just listening without saying a word.

There is one of the many parts that where Deokman shows very deep emotion.  It’s the scene where she’s crying herself in the room and then Bidam comes in and asking what’s wrong.  Not only she makes me feel for her pain because she couldn’t confess her devotion to Yushin, she makes my eyes gone wet.  I wasn’t thinking of my eyes would do something; they went wild along with her tears.  How on earth did she cry a bucket like that, it’s incredible.

Me too! I'm kinda sad 'coz QSD will be ending here in the Philippines by the end of July. Thanks to the internet, I will still be able to enjoy QSD when I'm missing it. QSD just makes my day. Oh, I'd like to correct that, LYW makes my day. Hehe...

I also love the part wherein Yushin already knew that DM is a woman. He went to the Nangdo quarters really angry 'coz DM is leaving. He asked all of the Nangdos to leave then he hugged DM and told her not to go. It was really romantic.

Yes, he doesn’t want DM to leave at all.  He’s even willing to lock her up if she insists.  He’s already in love with her from the way he hugging her and wouldn’t let go, even she resisted.  It was kind of sad but yeah romantic.

I love this CF and just want to share.  She’s very graceful.

Hi Park City CF

hiparkcitycf.jpg

Guest Deokman_7272k

NIce one QSD, very well said.... all the scenes you mentioned they were all very emotional that even if I watched it again, I can't help but feel like I am deokman and I was crying with her.. I agree with you Lee Yo Won was just great because she expressed extreme emotion most of the time at QSD. of course you know this scene where she was eating chicken meat.... it was one of the most emotional scene for me, coz you see she was eating and yet crying, and yet it was included in the QSDD blooper part 1, where she laughed while in tears....

She was also good when she was in her jolly scene, that scene with jukbang and godo when she was imitating yushin rang, I always laugh whenever I watched it.. I love her also when she was talking to the princess before the war, when she said if she is grim will the baekje arrow wont hit her... she is just so great..... I really admire her...

I also like her in her scene with shiyeol, (this is before Alcheon Rang was hit by an arrow) she slapped shiyeol and attempting to punch him but she was trying to control herself too, she was crying but her dialogs were all strong..

I love it also when she and yushing fights... it just look so natural... I love them really...

Guest Deokman_7272k

But QSD in the story, does she really need to confess her devotion to Yushin? I think Yushin knows? it just that he knows the conflict of loving a princess because he said it in one of the scene, "I hate the fact that you are going to be a princess". and though he supported her all out, during the eclipse, and when the king acknowledge deokman as the princess, you see Yushin he was not really happy, looks like he know it's the end of everything as far as their love story is concerned. am i going deep hahaha .

Just curious. What are those channels?

I like the scenes wherein LYW smirks. If it's another person who is smirking, it will look nasty and mean. But when it's LYW smirking, it really look so sweet,cute and innocent.

those are youtube channel, candychen n blueyowon provide many videos about lee yo won from her younger days till the latest.

but the channels have activated again, heheeh.. nice ! blush.gif

I do remember the way he glances at Deokman.  He looks from toes to head at her, and sure enough he does express his love there, pretty good performance of his.  I know what you mean regarding the scene Yushin leaving for the war.  Yeah, we can tell that she’s worried for him.  She kind of moves a little bit and blinking her eyes when he leaves.   They are subtle but significantly telling us how she feels for Yushin. 

Yowon is certainly a fine actress.  It is definitely not easy to perform such a challenging and difficult title role, not in a contemporary time, but a historical period of a great figure of the first female ruler in the 7th century.  Who has to go thru lots of hell in a battle field of dirty mud, wielding the sword, riding the horse, wearing extremely heavy crown, accessories and costume for the coronation, disguising as a man, and transforming through three personalities – nangdo, princess and queen.  It’s a very broad role.  Her performance must displays all kind of expressions and deep emotions, in addition to the way she breaths and speaks, in order to captivate and touch the viewers’ hearts.  As it’s proven why the series is widely popular around the globe and gaining millions of fans.  It’s also due to the fact that she’s very attractive to look at.  She got abundant charm.

It’s rare to love a scene in term of speech, but like I said before why I favor the scene where Deokman says Mishil is not the people’s legitimate ruler.  It is beautiful to hear how Yowon expresses certain words to Mishil the reasons why during that whole monologue, Mishil just listening without saying a word.

There is one of the many parts that where Deokman shows very deep emotion.  It’s the scene where she’s crying herself in the room and then Bidam comes in and asking what’s wrong.  Not only she makes me feel for her pain because she couldn’t confess her devotion to Yushin, she makes my eyes gone wet.  I wasn’t thinking of my eyes would do something; they went wild along with her tears.  How on earth did she cry a bucket like that, it’s incredible.

Yes, he doesn’t want DM to leave at all.  He’s even willing to lock her up if she insists.  He’s already in love with her from the way he hugging her and wouldn’t let go, even she resisted.  It was kind of sad but yeah romantic.

I love this CF and just want to share.  She’s very graceful.

Hi Park City CF

hiparkcitycf.jpg

I like your comment !!! agree with youe !!

but for me, lee yo won is more then just fine actress, she's great !!!

bring my new Idol, i never have korean Idol before, but lee yo won has brighten my day n make me fun to search n share anything about her :w00t:

But QSD in the story, does she really need to confess her devotion to Yushin? I think Yushin knows? it just that he knows the conflict of loving a princess because he said it in one of the scene, "I hate the fact that you are going to be a princess". and though he supported her all out, during the eclipse, and when the king acknowledge deokman as the princess, you see Yushin he was not really happy, looks like he know it's the end of everything as far as their love story is concerned. am i going deep hahaha .

QSD love story is unique, i like romance in nangdo days between Deokman n Yushin, too bad the love can't be united....

ahahh,, speaking About Deokman Pretty Boy, do you ever remember that in a scene, Mishil seems "attracted" to deokman, n wants Deokman tobe her another "boy" :D

becoz Deokman is "handsome" , n brave also smart, that's why she like her

but too bad, Deokman is a Girl ! :w00t:

Misaeng also ever said that Deokman is the most Handsome Nangdo :D

-------

BTW, have you wacthed Lee Yo Won's MV Ice Doll n Love Greeting by SEEYA?

i think you have seen in youtube, but if you want to download the HQ version, you can download them here

Love Greeting MV (Link)

and

Ice Doll MV (Link)

very nice to wacthed the HQ version, Lee Yo Won is so preety here :wub:

Guest psyche37rain

Oh..so those are youtube channels. I should better check it out. Thanks!

Yeah! I remember those times when Mishil seemed to be attracted to pretty boy DeokMan. lol. Some nangdos also find "him" handsome that's why they're always teasing her.

NIce one QSD, very well said.... all the scenes you mentioned they were all very emotional that even if I watched it again, I can't help but feel like I am deokman and I was crying with her.. I agree with you Lee Yo Won was just great because she expressed extreme emotion most of the time at QSD. of course you know this scene where she was eating chicken meat.... it was one of the most emotional scene for me, coz you see she was eating and yet crying, and yet it was included in the QSDD blooper part 1, where she laughed while in tears....

She was also good when she was in her jolly scene, that scene with jukbang and godo when she was imitating yushin rang, I always laugh whenever I watched it.. I love her also when she was talking to the princess before the war, when she said if she is grim will the baekje arrow wont hit her... she is just so great..... I really admire her...

I also like her in her scene with shiyeol, (this is before Alcheon Rang was hit by an arrow) she slapped shiyeol and attempting to punch him but she was trying to control herself too, she was crying but her dialogs were all strong..

I love it also when she and yushing fights... it just look so natural... I love them really...

I was touched by that chicken scene. I felt pity for her.  She has been through a lot of adversities and escaped many life and death moments to come all the way back where she was born to find out her real identity, only then to have heard that she was abandoned and shouldn’t be there is really devastated.  Her performance is outstanding for expressing self-pity.  It was a moving scene. 

Yowon has an exceptional crying skill.  I don’t know how she did it but it’s amazing to see that she could pour out lots of tears, not just on her cheeks, but they are actually dripping from her chin too. You probably could remember this scene where she talks with her sister in the hut, after they hugged in the mountain.  It’s about the cloth that mom has made it for her and wanted her to try on.  It was sad to see her tears kept flowing down and dripping from her chin.  Same with the scene where Deokman and Sohwa are in the room talk about heroes are lonesome.  Then the tears once again start running, and she says she’s helpless because Yushin is getting married.  This time the tears on full speed and dropping from her chin one after the other.  She can cry a river.

I love all the scenes you mentioned above.  Yes, she could perform magnificently well for both emotional and jolly scene.  She’s so funny in nangdo days.  I love the parts where she’s playing as a spy, supervising how to cook curry rice, serving the merchants, telling Jukbang to steal the key and making it.  Many scenes are hilarious when she’s with Jukbang and Godo.  Yeah, it’s also fun to watch when Deokman and Yushin fight, especially  after Yushin knew he was insulted by her when Princess Cheonmyeong told  him. 

But QSD in the story, does she really need to confess her devotion to Yushin? I think Yushin knows? it just that he knows the conflict of loving a princess because he said it in one of the scene, "I hate the fact that you are going to be a princess". and though he supported her all out, during the eclipse, and when the king acknowledge deokman as the princess, you see Yushin he was not really happy, looks like he know it's the end of everything as far as their love story is concerned.  am i going deep hahaha .

I think she might regret for not telling him, since she’s the one decided not to follow her sister’s last wish, is to live happily as a woman with Yushin.  Instead, she wants her truth identity back and to become the ruler, after all what happened to her sister.  It’s sad really.  She also has affection for him.  Remember the scene where Deokman crying her eyes out when Yushin was losing badly to Chisuk in the competition, she does care for him very much.  Yes, Yushin is sad when Deokman was acknowledged as a princess because he has already proclaimed her as his ruler and can only serve her, in some previous scenes at the Gaya camp.

I like your comment !!! agree with youe !!

but for me, lee yo won is more then just fine actress, she's great !!!

bring my new Idol, i never have korean Idol before, but lee yo won has brighten my day n make me fun to search n share anything about her  :w00t:

Your right, I mean she’s way more than that.  Yowon is an extraordinary actress, just being humble in case of some sour losers passing by here.  Didn’t know you pop in just now.  Will talk more later.

Guest psyche37rain

Yeah. She's great in crying scenes. During sad scenes, you could see tears welling up her eyes. It's like she's expressing that she wants to cry but she wants to be tough so she just pushes herself to fight back the tears. She's a really great actress.

Guest Deokman_7272k

Yes what else can I say.... but Yo won is really great.... she is the only Korean Actress that made me go crazy over korean soap opera, and become a fan of someone away from Philippines. This is the very first time for me to like I mean really like a foreign actress.... coz I have the feeling like what's the use of liking them when they are so far away from me.... but you see if you are going to like an actress no matter how far she is you will admire her.... I wanted to go to Korea because of her.... but I know It wont be easy to reach her there right...

QSD I love that episode also about curry rice...and you are right th Hawangs love to tease her because she was a pretty nangdo boy....

ATTENTION PLEASEE... :w00t:

the 5th Seoul International Drama Awards will be held on 10th Sept at KBS Hall and it will be broadcast live by MBC.

TV dramas that were aired from April 1st 2009 till April 30th 2010 were eligible to be nominated in the following categories;

- Best Drama

- Excellent Drama

- Best Director

- Best Writer

- Best Actor

- Best Actress

List of nominees have not been finalised yet but the Popularity Votes chosen by netizens for Korean/Japanese/China/Taiwan/Hong Kong actor & actress are up for voting.

Popularity Votes – Actress

sda3.jpg

sda4.jpg

PLEASE VOTE FOR LEE YO WON

here is the link : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actress.html

nb : we just can Vote 1 vote for 1 day.

if you have many computers, use any of them, support Lee yo Won!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spread this news to FACEBOOK, TWIITER, and any other Forum

Always Vote for Our QUEEN !!!!

Guest Deokman_7272k

ATTENTION PLEASEE... :w00t:

the 5th Seoul International Drama Awards will be held on 10th Sept at KBS Hall and it will be broadcast live by MBC.

TV dramas that were aired from April 1st 2009 till April 30th 2010 were eligible to be nominated in the following categories;

- Best Drama

- Excellent Drama

- Best Director

- Best Writer

- Best Actor

- Best Actress

List of nominees have not been finalised yet but the Popularity Votes chosen by netizens for Korean/Japanese/China/Taiwan/Hong Kong actor & actress are up for voting.

Popularity Votes – Actress

sda3.jpg

sda4.jpg

PLEASE VOTE FOR LEE YO WON

here is the link : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actress.html

nb : we just can Vote 1 vote for 1 day.

if you have many computers, use any of them, support Lee yo Won!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spread this news to FACEBOOK, TWIITER, and any other Forum

Always Vote for Our QUEEN !!!!

cannot open the site so far... our queen is running third..... how come brilliant lee stars are leading the race are they populat in Korea, is brilliant lee, the Shining Inheritance here in the Philippines?

cannot open the site so far... our queen is running third..... how come brilliant lee stars are leading the race are they populat in Korea, is brilliant lee, the Shining Inheritance here in the Philippines?

you can't?

just try n try, at first i also can't but then i can :D

Briliant Legacy = Shining Inheritence

yes they are popular in Korea,

the stars Lee Sung Gi n Han Hyo Jo are teen Idols, so the fans are more

morever, HHJ is now as Leading Actress in DONG YI, another Saeguk Project from MBC as the repalcement of QSD, now is aring in KOrea, so she gains more popularity,

Sooo,, Our Queen needs Support From us, fans from Abroad,

let's show that Lee Yo Won has so many fans out there !!! :wub: