Happy new year :yay:

Her captions can be really cute too, sometimes it sounds aegyo-ish.

Hmm the outfits when she's rich and a boss were all fabulous, so if I count overall styling, maybe ASC. There's more variety to the style, even to training set. I also like the color tones, Junghye has all color! To top the fashion off, she has various hairstyle too. I haven't watched much drama whose actors had that many color and hairstyling and fit it all lol

And classic hand grabbing in dramaland! haha

Yes, she's colorful in ASC, probably the most comparing to her other fabulous fashions in other dramas.  Alright, let’s show all her clothes in ASC then.  Love Junghye.  She’s cute, funny, fashionable, and naïve in eating/drinking but actually has some brain to be the leader of her seniors.

He was just as surprised as the viewers, that the seemingly cold madam actually had such innocent side :blink:

I'm not the type to read too much about what I'll be watching, so I was pleasantly surprised with Junghye's personality, and that Yowon had such natural cuteness in her :lol:

• Love 1

It’s great to see how vastly different her portraying is from the cold demeanor at home to naïve and carefree appearances when she is in her club.  It’s like she playing two characters in ASC which is fascinating.

uc?export=view&id=1eKoCLBfXNMBxBJqazk2oa

She has good observations from the start.

Yeah, Junghye might not know much about the outside world, but she has tricks up her sleeves :D

I also love that she knows her own worth and to stand up for herself.

Hmm what Yowon hasn't tried is probably horror? The closest she did is thriller. Though I'm not sure if I can watch horror :ph34r:

Yes, she’s brave enough to start the club to fight back.  She chose the right target in recruiting Mi Shook first to join her cause.

Don’t think Yowon has horror project yet.

uc?export=view&id=1yKVtVr9Nuho-oA1pp4FTW

uc?export=view&id=1U7YlKY_CsH6d3wY8chZM-

Pick your fashion style here.  Soo Gyum’s mom thought Junghye loves her wig.  Dead wrong.

• Awesome 1

The contrast of how complex the color on Soogyeom's mom with the simplicity of Junghye's loool

It's also fascinating to see them from being competitive sisters in EOG then the relationship here. I almost didn't recognize she's twhe same actress.

Yowon looks really good in long coat for her tall figure B)

• LOL 1

It is :wub: she's beautiful from any angles. Usually those with sharp noses have the most beautiful side profiles, but she doesn't have sharp nose yet still stunning from the side :D she has soft features and I'm glad she keeps it that way.

I also love her earpiercings! How many pierces does she have, 3 on right and 2 on left, or is there more I didn't notice?

Edited by sillys1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Her soft looks is exquisite.   Not sure if she has more piercings, I only know she has 5.

The blue jacket is nice.

Then let's say it's 5 :D

I like blue, so I liked when she wore blue in the drama! There's also one(?) with high ponytail, she looked really pretty.

5 hours ago, QSD said:

What’s special about Yowon is Her Highness can just standing there blinking her eyes and I still enjoying watching the scene.

Sounds so whipped :lol: but yes, and she also conveyed the emotion well despite without talking. She's great with her expressions down to breathing.

Love non-talking scenes from her portraying through inner thoughts with the shifting/blinking of her eyes, lips or other features.  Yes, we can also see her expressions by her breath.  It’s revealing by her deep inhaling/exhaling of air from the pumping chest.

uc?export=view&id=1dC1UwtJ52IN6GohmKaL0d

Is this the one?  Unfortunately, we don't have better view of it.

There's this certain common acting direction in 2000s dramas where the female leads acted exaggeratedly(?), which Yowon also kinda did during that time, but I'm glad she broke through that FL stereotype in around 2010s and chose to bring her characters in a more natural way. I still enjoyed her mid-2000s dramas, but she definitely worked her craft delicately throughout the time, and that's how she shined more. I think that's also what her acting's known for to general audience in Korea.

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Is this the one?  Unfortunately, we don't have better view of it.

Ah, I didn't have that in mind, but there's that too XD

I had this in mind

https://youtu.be/XneydaONQ3I

And there's this too haha

https://youtu.be/cN8FVj63b2I

She looks really cute in high ponytail:D

7 hours ago, QSD said:

The pajama is also fancy, certainly classier than Victoria’s Secret brand.

Yes! That's why I love Junghye's wardrobe the most out of all her rich characters lol

I also found that ASC team called her Kwiyowon as a pun from kwiyowo with her name :lol:

Also gotta love the cute mukbang and drunk scenes.