On 12/16/2019 at 1:13 PM, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1otXEySqmi1FZAxRJylu3U

Every time eating something always happening at the dinner table.

Yeah, thinking again, I laugh at the dinning scenes in EOG. :lol: While everyone is eating in temporary peace, someone surely will drop a bomb and totally ruin the appetite of the whole table. 

SPY07MkI_o.gif

Why they don't just eat and leave whatever business later ? poor the food, they look so good, but no one has mood to eat them. 

23 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1Gn0x0SALvVoEFc7kyTOOG

I’m not too fond of the bro-in-law in SBDH and the same here also.  Excuse me but he’s annoying freak.

What is his role in QSD ? I forget.

I guess SY says "shut the hell up" in the gif? :lol:

In EOG, I probably dislike him the most. TJ or the mom has more rights to claim the empire than him. He's just an in-law, gets advantage of his incapable and naive wife. Pure opportunist!

Btw, you are doing a replay of EOG, NL and QSD at the same time? you are brave. Just one of these 3 already drains me mentally, especially EOG. 

The bro-in-law is also a doctor in SBDH.  He’s not the one I’m distasteful of all in EOG though.  You probably know whom I’m referring to.  You’ve had a change of opinion about him recently.

It’s much more favorable for me to review QSD or NL than EOG.  I’m scanning to Seo Yoon’s parts to see her fashion.  The rest of it can bar from my sight.  She didn’t say that in the gif.