Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

uc?export=view&id=1AA85e92pFp39Hl1IU1KiE

 

uc?export=view&id=1WC8_Mdt69IhfWQAACtipr

 

Funny reaction seeing YK in front of him.  Fabulous white coat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, may2429 said:

aww it’s been awhile, how are you guys doing?

 

I haven’t watch her new drama yet, i heard fans talk about it’s bit heavy, unlike the trailer which appears to be cheerful 

 

Are you talking about Running Mates? If so, I'd say "serious" rather than "heavy". It was actually very light for an OCN Drama, a very low body count and minimal blood and gore - usually key elements of every OCN Drama :)

 

It was a thoughtful Drama though, tackling a serious issue well. And the promos were much more honest than say Tale of Nokdu ,which started off as a romcom for 12 episodes then switched to an "(almost) everybody dies, bloodily" sageuk for the next 20. LYW's performance, and the Drama as a whole, held me to the end with Running Mates, do try it. 

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, slarti said:

 

Are you talking about Running Mates? If so, I'd say "serious" rather than "heavy". It was actually very light for an OCN Drama, a very low body count and minimal blood and gore - usually key elements of every OCN Drama :)

 

It was a thoughtful Drama though, tackling a serious issue well. And the promos were much more honest than say Tale of Nokdu ,which started off as a romcom for 12 episodes then switched to an "(almost) everybody dies, bloodily" sageuk for the next 20. LYW's performance, and the Drama as a whole, held me to the end with Running Mates, do try it. 

yes Running Mates, the fan who said it probably expected some comedy elements as in Buam Dong Avengers

 

i wouldn’t watch a drama like Empire of Gold if i’m not fond of LYW, same as investigating drama like Running Mates, ill watch it when i hv time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @slarti,

 

Don’t think I’ve seen you here before.  Welcome to the forum.

 

May,

It’s difficult to choose which one I love the most.  I can’t decide yet between 3 pieces, one being the white coat above and the other 2 which I will post later.  Then I will let you know.  How about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, may2429 said:

yes Running Mates, the fan who said it probably expected some comedy elements as in Buam Dong Avengers

 

i wouldn’t watch a drama like Empire of Gold if i’m not fond of LYW, same as investigating drama like Running Mates, ill watch it when i hv time

EoG was AWESOME, but let me assure you, if you made it though that one, Running Mates will be a piece of cake. MUCH lighter and more upbeat and positive in tone and theme. In fact, if you watch it straight after EoG  it might even seem like a comedy in comparison. :)

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1vujSAO3PwXLTuDXloYSvD

 

I also love this one a lot.  I know Vaiduakhu is crazy about it, too.  The price tag is terrifying everyone, though.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slarti said:

EoG was AWESOME, but let me assure you, if you made it though that one, Running Mates will be a piece of cake. MUCH lighter and more upbeat and positive in tone and theme. In fact, if you watch it straight after EoG  it might even seem like a comedy in comparison. :)

yes EOG was awesome, I’m glad i watch it till the end although there’s no loveline for Choi Seo Yoon 

how nice would it be if Choi Min Jae was her elder brother instead of cousin, then she could do whatever she wants, teaching in Uni , get marry to someone she loves etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1vujSAO3PwXLTuDXloYSvD

 

I also love this one a lot.  I know Vaiduakhu is crazy about it, too.  The price tag is terrifying everyone, though.

i also love this one, i love almost all of her clothing in NL, which i could never wear them in a hot country like mine

The clothes require tall and slim too, not many can conquer them 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1t9Si7Onw_4bxQOtnAv9_s

uc?export=view&id=1qmdsjUOLSxXLbxIxss-3g

 

Her scenes with the Chairman are great.  This is another touching scene between father and daughter besides the church one to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1vcG2a-kG_S98MTiQK_DMP

uc?export=view&id=1463FxTvl51WjrSmfbRLba

 

I love lots of her clothes in NL.  If I must choose one, then this is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75207294_1087584828279869_770673537622498804_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sof1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=105&oh=fd524a8d1e144d131cad764d3b9aa815&oe=5E7C429C
Ads-z.png

These days i'm a bit lost my interest for dramas. I wanna watch Running Mates only for LYW cuz it's not my favourite type but i still couldn't convince myself to start. :sweatingbullets:  What are you guys thoughts about RM? I haven't read comments on the last few pages. Sorry...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RM is a very different drama of Yowon.  It's certainly not a cup of tea for a majority of general audiences, including myself.  The subject is dealing with real social issues.  If you are not interested in serious stuff, then it wouldn't be your taste.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1cu0FLT-TgjN5XQ_uPe-Ig

 

Daepyonim looks quite taller than Sejin here in heels, although they have the same height in real life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1IBlFzPY-9Jxt2SVSjxPxQ

 

Normally I don’t pay attention but Sung Jae’s frame is eye-catching.  Awesome upper body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1IBlFzPY-9Jxt2SVSjxPxQ

 

Normally I don’t pay attention but Sung Jae’s frame is eye-catching.  Awesome upper body. 

 

Yeah Sung Jae actor is quite attractive, a bit unfair he didn’t get much popularity.

Actually he sacrificed alot for Seo Yoon, even at one moment i thought he was romantically attracted to non blood related sister 

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t mind if they’d going that route.  Aww… cutie.  What a waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1wfOyjncbEZhwFn_M5kzRA

uc?export=view&id=1hFCUSEnj2Fvo8eDwqYB9E

uc?export=view&id=1LOh96vuGpsCGH6nr7JzHA

 

Despite being imprisoned, Daepyonim is still mighty.  Nevertheless, the CEO gets to sleep on the couch later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 11:34 AM, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1vujSAO3PwXLTuDXloYSvD

 

I also love this one a lot.  I know Vaiduakhu is crazy about it, too.  The price tag is terrifying everyone, though.

 

when I saw May's question abt favorite outfit in NL, I immediately thought of this masterpiece, and your gif prove it once again, lol :lol:

 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, slarti said:

EoG was AWESOME, but let me assure you, if you made it though that one, Running Mates will be a piece of cake. MUCH lighter and more upbeat and positive in tone and theme. In fact, if you watch it straight after EoG  it might even seem like a comedy in comparison. :)

 

Agree. RM is much lighter and easier to digest than EOG, although from 2 dramas' summaries, it looks like RM's story is heavier. To be honest, I expected RM was more intense than that.

 

3 hours ago, may2429 said:

Yeah Sung Jae actor is quite attractive, a bit unfair he didn’t get much popularity.

Actually he sacrificed alot for Seo Yoon, even at one moment i thought he was romantically attracted to non blood related sister 

 

Remember some shipped them back then in EOG's thread. He's much more gentle, understanding and caring than her so-called husband. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1LOh96vuGpsCGH6nr7JzHA

 

Despite being imprisoned, Daepyonim is still mighty.  Nevertheless, the CEO gets to sleep on the couch later.

 

She even has a "helper'' in prison. :lol:

Till now, I still don't understand why the writer gave a lot of hints abt this couple, but they ended up nowhere in the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...