Here are some cute photos from Running Mates to cheer us up :blush:

VFGWLyed_o.jpg

XHPLb4vB_o.jpg

OeN4xgsM_o.jpg

Twitter 

The other lady is YS's female colleague at HRC, right? I always laughed at the way she counts down working-time to the last second and leaves. :D It doesn't work that way in our office...

• Love 2

13 hours ago, QSD said:

True, Deokman also has a lot of stress after her coronation as the Queen.  We all know where that came from. However, I can manage it much better than EOG where there’re more irritated characters like a punching bag to me.

Her stepmom is the worst. CSY loved her.

12 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

So, you think he killed his dad? I'm not really sure abt it (I'm actually not sure abt many things in this drama). I wonder why his mom ground the pills and put into his milk, what's her plan?

I expected something different when Choi escaped: he would find YS and try to kill her, then his mom and commit suicide.This would be the end of his revenge plot on her family and his family also. 

Btw, I thought Bae would continue to work at HRC after he finds out that they do meaningful work at HRC, lol. 

Yes, probably, it's the Blacklist, I forget, I had watched many detective/investigating series in the past, until few years ago, I decided that this genre was too stressful and I already had enough stress at work :lol:, I needed sth lighter, so I stopped.

I only follow Sherlock Holmes (BBC series) now, hope they make sth new soon. 

I think she had known Choi was the real culprit in her sister's case before she saw that video. However, that video is too brutal, that makes her angry, so she wanna grab him and kill him. I remember he asked her during their last conversation at the prison that if her dad and sister are disappointed at her because she can't even kill him when she has chance? Because of this, I assume she knew. 

Btw, I think I'm one of few ppl who think they should execute the death sentence for him. Suffering pain from cancer or a shot on his head or whatever, it can't make his victims alive or their families less sorrowful (they maybe cheer for his death a bit, but it won't last long, their beloved is dead anyway). 

Stay of execution only waste resources (medicine, medical staff, polices...) to supervise his treatment at the hospital. Not only from business perspective, but also, I don't think human right should be applied to criminals like Choi, who take the lives of others without asking for their right to live.

I think her mom didn't want his kid to suffer anymore so she chose to kill him. It was Choi, he killed his father. Her mom told the police she did it. 

I also thought Bae would continue working with HRC haha. When he was scrolling his pics, his facial expression, it was like he wasn't excited to go back to his old job. 

Yeah. I think that'd be a nice plot too. Choi killing her mom then YS, but before he can kill YS, Bae and the police saved her or she killed Choi in the process. But I don't want to imagine that anymore, YS has been through a lot already.

Yes, for those who violated human rights, I think they don't deserve to have the same rights. They put people who violated the rights in jail, why let a murderer free. For me, if the crime isn't directly connected to me, I would go for death penalty the same with your reasons but if I was on YS shoes or the other victims, I wouldn't want him to die just as that. 

12 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Girls, we need LYW in a cheerful drama ASAP! I don't need deep or intriguing or genius stories, I just need to see her walking around happily like in ASC (ASC is sad sometimes though, but ok, acceptable). 

I needs sth light for my life too, lol, I'm still in withdrawal phase from Running mates. This is so bad, as there are many unanswered Qs. 

I had a hard time to withdraw my emotions from QSD, to be honest, 1 or 2 months, I remember. I couldn't accept the Queen's death, and the drama's sad OSTs made it worse. :tears: I kept repeating her glory scenes to comfort my soul, but it didn't cheer me up a bit. Thanks goodness, I started my job after that, so I didn't have much time to repeat the drama. Less painful! 

EOG is ok, she's lonely but still alive in the end. Being alive is important, lol, at least I believe her character has chance to be happy in her future. haha. 

Yeah I would want that too. I enjoyed ASC so much. I want to see her in a family drama too, she never played a mom, right? Or did she? I hope she and So ji sub will have a family drama. Lols.  Dream come true. 

Yep, so many questions that will never be answered. Haha. 

I like the time travel plot, QSD.

Vaiduakhu, I watch Sherlock too. I have a crush on Cumberbatch, I have a crush on his accent, lmao. (Sorry for this off the topic)

Do you gals, have some news if she's considering any projects? Or maybe she's taking a break for another year. QSD and vaiduakhu, you're really good at waiting. Haha. 

I hope she'll have another hit show. Then maybe she can have another fan meeting. Let's all go. 

10 hours ago, Zary said:

Yeah I would want that too. I enjoyed ASC so much. I want to see her in a family drama too, she never played a mom, right? Or did she? I hope she and So ji sub will have a family drama. Lols.  Dream come true. 

Yeah, she didn't really play a real mom before. She's the step-mom in ASC but you can see who is take care of who, haha. 

It's time for her, a mom with 3 kids in real life, stepping up the game. lol :lol:

10 hours ago, Zary said:

I like the time travel plot, QSD.

Vaiduakhu, I watch Sherlock too. I have a crush on Cumberbatch, I have a crush on his accent, lmao. (Sorry for this off the topic)

Do you gals, have some news if she's considering any projects? Or maybe she's taking a break for another year. QSD and vaiduakhu, you're really good at waiting. Haha. 

I hope she'll have another hit show. Then maybe she can have another fan meeting. Let's all go. 

I like Cumberbatch's acting, he seems to have nice personality too, but I don't really follow his activities. In Sherlock series, he talks like a machine gun, which make me laugh a lot.:lol: You can see the same way of talking, more or less, in his other movies (imitation game, Dr. Strange...). Sorry for off-topic :)

Haha, don't know abt QSD, but I'm not really waiting. I lack interest in TV drama/series, I haven't watched any new series for a long time, except LYW's. If she comes back, it's nice to see her on screen again. But if she's in long hiatus, it's fine too. I can re-watch my favourite stuffs. 

LOL, I never imagine myself at her fan-meeting. Maybe, I would be shaking hard, stutter, then faint. :sweatingbullets:

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yeah, she didn't really play a real mom before. She's the step-mom in ASC but you can see who is take care of who, haha. 

It's time for her, a mom with 3 kids in real life, stepping up the game. lol :lol:

I like Cumberbatch's acting, he seems to have nice personality too, but I don't really follow his activities. In Sherlock series, he talks like a machine gun, which make me laugh a lot.:lol: You can see the same way of talking, more or less, in his other movies (imitation game, Dr. Strange...). Sorry for off-topic :)

Haha, don't know abt QSD, but I'm not really waiting. I lack interest in TV drama/series, I haven't watched any new series for a long time, except LYW's. If she comes back, it's nice to see her on screen again. But if she's in long hiatus, it's fine too. I can re-watch my favourite stuffs. 

LOL, I never imagine myself at her fan-meeting. Maybe, I would be shaking hard, stutter, then faint. :sweatingbullets:

Haha yeah. Let's hope her next project is something like that. 

Me too, I don't follow much on Cumberbatch unlike Yowon. I always check her IG posts. Lol. 

You can be shaking hard or stutter but don't faint. Lmao, I don't think someone can help you at that time. Me and QSD will probably lost all our senses just looking at the queen. Haha. I hope that'll happen soon, then it'll be my second fan girl experience. The first one, I cried after everything sinked in. Lol. Good thing I didn't cry in front of that person. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1WDEDCsQc50mqRRPr8KlpX

uc?export=view&id=17iEM6YRTSYcr5Bi9fLQv2

The first time TJ coming to SY’s house after their marriage is so awkward and a bit comical when he calls the stepmom by her name.  Everyone is stunned. 

This was the scene, I was like, this could be the start. I thought their relationship will go somewhere. But then again the writers messed it up. 

4 hours ago, Zary said:

You can be shaking hard or stutter but don't faint. Lmao, I don't think someone can help you at that time. Me and QSD will probably lost all our senses just looking at the queen. Haha. I hope that'll happen soon, then it'll be my second fan girl experience. The first one, I cried after everything sinked in. Lol. Good thing I didn't cry in front of that person. 

LMAO. I wonder whose fan-meeting is that ? :D

Actually, I was not much better than you. Not at a fan-meeting but a concert, I and 2 other friends managed to book one of first rows' seats. We were super close to the singer, I was shaking like no tomorrow. I wanted to grab my friends' hands to calm me down, but their conditions were worse than mine. We all lost our minds. :sweatingbullets:

If there is a fan-meeting of LYW and 3 of us can attend, I believe QSD can handle us, 2 useless fan-girls. ^_^ I doubt I can utter a word in front of LYW, let alone stuttering. :lol:

Btw, LYW came our city once before, we were super super close. Unfortunately, at that time, I was still in a cave, I guess, I didn't know her, so I didn't come to meet her at the free fan-sign. :crazy: I may regret it to death. :( Damn... 

7 hours ago, QSD said:

The first time TJ coming to SY’s house after their marriage is so awkward and a bit comical when he calls the stepmom by her name.  Everyone is stunned. 

When watching this drama on-air, I celebrated this scene: finally, someone is on SY's side, she won't be lonely anymore. Plus, he's smart and capable, they will ace all the games, Min-jae is nothing, lol 

Turned out he's just another a$$ for SY to handle. :huh: