2 hours ago, Zary said:

The teaser was ambiguous. I'm not sure too if he appealed or maybe YS just made a visit to ask him about his sister, I think in the teaser the killer said we both really know who you wanna ask, or if where he is? I think he was talking about HY's father? But yeah after that scene it was a clip of YS looking inside the big jar with a dead body, so maybe he really did appealed to HRC, there's no way HY can see the murder scene without being involved in the investigation, even when she's a friend with a police, right? And then that scene in the prison of a prisoner calling for the guards, maybe yeah prisoners are appealing to HRC about police/prison treatment? Also, I think QSD's prediction is right, his father may be dead. The chances of him being dead are big. 

I checked the teaser again, it seems Choi himself sends an appeal to HRC with the ridiculous reason "I want to choose where and how I'll die. Isn't that a basic human right?". He admitted his crime too, and there is another victim, so YS asks him about her body. And you're right, he asks her "You mean your missing father? Or Ha Sun? Who do you want to find the most?".

Oh man, I also think that very likely, YS's dad was murdered long time ago, and he hid his body. This sickens me. :wacko:

I also wonder who is the prisoner at the beginning of ep 12? is that Choi? or another person? the light is too dim. 

2 hours ago, Zary said:

Wait I read this late, Choi is the killer right? Oh so he's the plantiff. I wasn't paying attention to the translation while watching the teaser haha. Then it could be fair if the case came first to HRC then that scene when the police told YS about another suspect that was arrested in her sister's case. It's too personal for her, she shouldn't be involved in the investigation then. What do you think? They must have scattered the the scenes. 

That scene I said about the killer saying to YS about we both know who you wanna ask or if where he is, I am now confused. I am not sure if I read that in the teaser. Lmao. I should watch ep 12 again before Wednesday comes. 

I'm confused at the time-line in this drama too, they kinda mix up cases and scenes. 

I think YS didn't know about Choi being the initial suspect in her sister's case until her dad's subordinate says so in the end of ep 12. In the scene after that, she's watching the news abt Choi and thinking sth. Maybe, she volunteers to take Choi's appeal, partly because of personal reason that she wanna find out the truth of her sister's case and her dad's whereabouts. 

4 hours ago, Zary said:

Wait I read this late, Choi is the killer right? Oh so he's the plantiff. I wasn't paying attention to the translation while watching the teaser haha. Then it could be fair if the case came first to HRC then that scene when the police told YS about another suspect that was arrested in her sister's case. It's too personal for her, she shouldn't be involved in the investigation then. What do you think? They must have scattered the the scenes. 

That scene I said about the killer saying to YS about we both know who you wanna ask or if where he is, I am now confused. I am not sure if I read that in the teaser. Lmao. I should watch ep 12 again before Wednesday comes. 

In the court of law, Choi is a defendant if he is a killer.  However, he could be the plaintiff if he makes an appeal to HRC, which appears he did in the preview. 

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

I checked the teaser again, it seems Choi himself sends an appeal to HRC with the ridiculous reason "I want to choose where and how I'll die. Isn't that a basic human right?". He admitted his crime too, and there is another victim, so YS asks him about her body. And you're right, he asks her "You mean your missing father? Or Ha Sun? Who do you want to find the most?".

Oh man, I also think that very likely, YS's dad was murdered long time ago, and he hid his body. This sickens me. :wacko:

I also wonder who is the prisoner at the beginning of ep 12? is that Choi? or another person? the light is too dim. 

It’s Choi. 

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I don't think I can accept it although that maybe the case. My heart is breaking for YS. How could she still go on after everything. 

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I'm confused at the time-line in this drama too, they kinda mix up cases and scenes. 

I think YS didn't know about Choi being the initial suspect in her sister's case until her dad's subordinate says so in the end of ep 12. In the scene after that, she's watching the news abt Choi and thinking sth. Maybe, she volunteers to take Choi's appeal, partly because of personal reason that she wanna find out the truth of her sister's case and her dad's whereabouts. 

I watched 12 ep again. Yes, YS already know Choi's involvement with her sister's case. So you must be right, she must have took the case for personal reasons. His appeal is just outrageous, I don't think the team was willing to take it, but maybe YS insists 

7 hours ago, QSD said:

In the court of law, Choi is a defendant if he is a killer.  However, he could be the plaintiff if he makes an appeal to HRC, which appears he did in the preview. 

It’s Choi. 

Haha yes. I thought Choi the actor so I got confused. Lol. Sorry. 

No, you're not the only one seeing YS wearing oversized coats more frequently.  I have also noticed the clothes she puts on in general, like jackets, blouses, shirts, and pants are quite bigger than her size as well.

21 hours ago, Zary said:

I don't think I can accept it although that maybe the case. My heart is breaking for YS. How could she still go on after everything. 

I watched 12 ep again. Yes, YS already know Choi's involvement with her sister's case. So you must be right, she must have took the case for personal reasons. His appeal is just outrageous, I don't think the team was willing to take it, but maybe YS insists 

Haha yes. I thought Choi the actor so I got confused. Lol. Sorry. 

Yes, it would be weird if YS's dad is still alive but he doesn't appear after Choi is caught. :( 

I guess another high-school girl, who is missing (Ha Sun), is still alive and YS is the one finding/saving her. The drama can't be that cruel to kill everyone. They should leave some hope for human-kind at least. 

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Maybe some shippers love their gazing at each other.

yeah, I think these intense gazes are what draw shippers to this couple, besides their gorgeous looking. 

The fact that they are not OTP is what makes them intriguing, to be honest. Ppl usually long for what is unattainable, haha. 

18 hours ago, QSD said:

No, you're not the only one seeing YS wearing oversized coats more frequently.  I have also noticed the clothes she puts on in general, like jackets, blouses, shirts, and pants are quite bigger than her size as well.

Yowon can literally wear anything. 

4 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1eRt2mqe0Xt4lQS1vwM7GG

Maybe some shippers love their gazing at each other.

True. I was gonna say that. Their gaze has too much electricity. Lol. Go Soo is so hot, watched him in Green Rose. CSY felt so much betrayal in here. 

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yes, it would be weird if YS's dad is still alive but he doesn't appear after Choi is caught. :( 

I guess another high-school girl, who is missing (Ha Sun), is still alive and YS is the one finding/saving her. The drama can't be that cruel to kill everyone. They should leave some hope for human-kind at least. 

yeah, I think these intense gazes are what draw shippers to this couple, besides their gorgeous looking. 

The fact that they are not OTP is what makes them intriguing, to be honest. Ppl usually long for what is unattainable, haha. 

You are right, he could atleast show up. It's impossible to have no lead of his whereabouts for seven years when the police is also looking for him. And not atleast see her daughter once. If he killed himself, they could have been found his body. So yeah, damn Choi must have killed him and hid his body. Hail to QSD for guessing that right. 

You remember that girl who was found by the truck driver on the road? That's how they caught Choi? What's her connection, I wonder. Yeah, there are scenes of parents looking for their kid or maybe their kid's body. 

I hope Choi rot in the prison instead. Death penalty is an easy way out. Me, violating Choi's human rights lol.  

6 hours ago, Zary said:

Yowon can literally wear anything. 

Yes.  She is blessed with the height and figure to look good in what she wearing.

If you have to pick, what's your fav fashion of Yowon in any of these dramas, such as EOG, MT, NL, ASC, etc?

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Yes.  She is blessed with the height and figure to look good in what she wearing.

If you have to pick, what's your fav fashion of Yowon in any of these dramas, such as EOG, MT, NL, ASC, etc?

My top 3 are

EOG, Ms Temper and ASC.

She looked the best in EOG. Her style is simple yet elegant. She lost so much weight in just the span of EOG. It made the 10 year timeline believable. Love her hairstyle.

In Ms Temper, her style is flexible like wearing all types of clothing and she's rockin'. She even wore sneakers at work.

In ASC, I love the dresses she wore at home, I was like ain't you wasting your wardrobe for wearing such a beautiful peice and not been seen by anyone while we literally dresses like a homeless person in our own home. Lmao.

I wanna include NL too but she wore coats most of the time. But if we're only talking about coats, then NL is in my top list. 

What about you?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zary said:

You are right, he could atleast show up. It's impossible to have no lead of his whereabouts for seven years when the police is also looking for him. And not atleast see her daughter once. If he killed himself, they could have been found his body. So yeah, damn Choi must have killed him and hid his body. Hail to QSD for guessing that right. 

You remember that girl who was found by the truck driver on the road? That's how they caught Choi? What's her connection, I wonder. Yeah, there are scenes of parents looking for their kid or maybe their kid's body

I hope Choi rot in the prison instead. Death penalty is an easy way out. Me, violating Choi's human rights lol.  

I think she's a victim of Choi, and that leads the police to catch Choi. Still wonder why he hasn't admitted his crime at the court, he has nothing to lose, right? It would be a big plot twist if the culprit is another person. However, there are only 2 eps left, so it's unlikely the case. 

The parents are looking for Ha Sun, another missing girl. Think she's still alive and hidden somewhere, hopefully. There must be a light at the end of the tunnel for YS. :( 

I also think Choi's life and crime motive will be revealed in this week's eps. He was abused when he was a kid and grows up taking revenge in the society? well... 

13 hours ago, Zary said:

True. I was gonna say that. Their gaze has too much electricity. Lol. Go Soo is so hot, watched him in Green Rose. CSY felt so much betrayal in here. 

The funny thing when the drama was on-going is while shippers wholeheartedly shipped TJ-SY, but if he does bad things to SY or betrays her, we were all like "slap him!", "destroy him!", "he doesn't deserve you, SY-ah"... :D SY always has our back, haha. 

• LOL 1