Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Zary said:

Yes, I love BDH too! That scene when her mom is hitting her in the hopsital bcoz she didn't want to quit her job, that was painful. 

If Daepyonim is my boss, I have reported her to the Department of Labor already, haha kidding. 

 

Yes, I love that scene too. So touching to watch! 

But the most painful scene for me is when she cries her heart out on the stairs at the hospital after knowing she has trouble with her heart again. It's unbearable to watch. :bawling:

I think the staircase is a metaphor of her journey, she has been trying her best to step up on that journey but may give up in the middle due to her health problem (she doesn't give up in the end though). 

Dr. Bong got me worried a lot when watching the series, I held my breath every now and then when her health fails. When she's in the operation room in 2 last eps, I thought I would sue the production team if they let BDH die :lol:, lucky for them, BDH doesn't die haha. SBDH has the most satisfying ending for me among LYW's works. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

Report Daepyonim to HRC for violating our human rights !!! :glasses:

 

 

Yeah, me too, I wonder if she needs janitor or gardener, perhaps? :sweatingbullets:

Working for her requires special skills: digging info (QSD would qualify this position), handling relationships and arranging meetings, fighting, or being unreasonably naive (Sejin level). 

So, you also find this fake married couple hot? Man, I don't even want to recall how frustrated we are with no romance from this smoking-hot couple. They are priest and nun, I assume. 

 

 

I don't really remember, but seem Ok Da Jung and Soo Kyung are another couple, Soo Kyung is Daepyonim's younger sister. 

Daebak, imagine HYS vs. Daepyonim. Although Daepyonim has the power and resources, It'll be very difficult for her to get HYS out of her hair, that lady is as sharp as a diamond blade. 

 

Very much. I know romance is too cliché for kdrama but man, you got to be kidding me, why on earth would you not write romance about these two. It could have been a hit show for sure. With that bad guy/forbidden love kind of vibe. Both slowly falling in love with each other. Both are guarding up, Tae joo between his guilt over that girl and his greed. CSY with her goal to recapitalize her dad's company (not really sure what's her goal though since me no good in Business terms). Can't believe the writers messed a perfect couple. 

 

Aaah and then three of them with Jung Hye plotted revenge for CSY and Yi Kyung. So funny. That scene when when CSY and Yi Kyung was interviewed. People are just so imaginative. Cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

Yes, I love that scene too. So touching to watch! 

But the most painful scene for me is when she cries her heart out on the stairs at the hospital after knowing she has trouble with her heart again. It's unbearable to watch. :bawling:

I think the staircase is a metaphor of her journey, she has been trying her best to step up on that journey but may give up in the middle due to her health problem (she doesn't give up in the end though). 

Dr. Bong got me worried a lot when watching the series, I held my breath every now and then when her health fails. When she's in the operation room in 2 last eps, I thought I would sue the production team if they let BDH die :lol:, lucky for them, BDH doesn't die haha. SBDH has the most satisfying ending for me among LYW's works. 

Oh yes that scene too. I like how you describe it as a metaphor. I like how BDH doesn't know how smart she is. It's funny how her brain process so slow. 

 

I agree, the ending was just enough. Although we kinda hope to see them having kids, just to put us at ease. Haha. 

 

Lol for Dr. Ahn, since I just watched it recently. Maybe back then we kinda falls for that kind of guy. But now, nah you ain't treating me that way, you peice of junk. Hahahaha. I hated him at first. Good thing that other woman-doctor let him realize that he should treat the person he likes in a good different kind of way, not his cold angry bird way haha. Then he started doing cool things for BDH. I mean it's kinda romantic but yelling at her and putting her in shame is just too much. And oh his smile was kinda nice at first and then it gets creepier on later episodes. Haha I don't know, maybe just me. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Zary said:

Daebak, imagine HYS vs. Daepyonim. Although Daepyonim has the power and resources, It'll be very difficult for her to get HYS out of her hair, that lady is as sharp as a diamond blade. 

 

Very much. I know romance is too cliché for kdrama but man, you got to be kidding me, why on earth would you not write romance about these two. It could have been a hit show for sure. With that bad guy/forbidden love kind of vibe. Both slowly falling in love with each other. Both are guarding up, Tae joo between his guilt over that girl and his greed. CSY with her goal to recapitalize her dad's company (not really sure what's her goal though since me no good in Business terms). Can't believe the writers messed a perfect couple. 

 

Aaah and then three of them with Jung Hye plotted revenge for CSY and Yi Kyung. So funny. That scene when when CSY and Yi Kyung was interviewed. People are just so imaginative. Cool. 

 

I think so too. CSY may stand a chance against HYS, she's calm. Daepyonim is quite aggressive, and HYS specializes at dealing with aggressive ppl, detecting their lies then destroying them. :lol:

Your thoughts abt TJ-SY are exactly same as ours when the drama was on-going. How on the earth 2 adults sleep in the same room and nothing happens? I mean, both are attractive, physically and intelligently, how can they have no romance chemistry ??!

 

16 hours ago, Zary said:

Oh yes that scene too. I like how you describe it as a metaphor. I like how BDH doesn't know how smart she is. It's funny how her brain process so slow. 

 

I agree, the ending was just enough. Although we kinda hope to see them having kids, just to put us at ease. Haha. 

 

Lol for Dr. Ahn, since I just watched it recently. Maybe back then we kinda falls for that kind of guy. But now, nah you ain't treating me that way, you peice of junk. Hahahaha. I hated him at first. Good thing that other woman-doctor let him realize that he should treat the person he likes in a good different kind of way, not his cold angry bird way haha. Then he started doing cool things for BDH. I mean it's kinda romantic but yelling at her and putting her in shame is just too much. And oh his smile was kinda nice at first and then it gets creepier on later episodes. Haha I don't know, maybe just me. 

 

I love it when Dr. Ahn starts treating BDH gently, she and other ppl are shocked and scared, they must think he hurts his head somewhere. He gets instant karma :D. The drama is hilarious sometimes. 

I love everything about SBDH, it didn't have big budget like QSD or DD..., but it was produced so well: story develops in a good space, many life lessons are given, OSTs are good, BDH is cute-overloaded :wub: I was like riding a roller coaster of emotions when watching this drama. 

Now you're saying, I think Dr. Ahn's smile is a bit creepy too, he's not typical hero in Kdrama with dreamy or killing smiles, you know. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stayed up late last night to watch Running mates ep 11, coz I couldn't wait.

Ep 11 makes me feel so sad and upset, and reminds me of this line "... because you were embarrassed, that you've been complaining about having no shoes, but you learned some people don't have feet" about why YS chose to work at HRC.

Ppl nowadays tend to complain a lot about everything, but they don't know that somewhere else, there are more miserable ppl, they live just because they were born. :( 

To be honest, I think we need more drama like Running Investigators, this drama is reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

I love it when Dr. Ahn starts treating BDH gently, she and other ppl are shocked and scared, they must think he hurts his head somewhere. He gets instant karma :D. The drama is hilarious sometimes. 

I love everything about SBDH, it didn't have big budget like QSD or DD..., but it was produced so well: story develops in a good space, many life lessons are given, OSTs are good, BDH is cute-overloaded :wub: I was like riding a roller coaster of emotions when watching this drama. 

Now you're saying, I think Dr. Ahn's smile is a bit creepy too, he's not typical hero in Kdrama with dreamy or killing smiles, you know. :lol:

So I'm not the only one who thinks his smile is a bit creepy.  

 

Remember that scene when those two doctors saw them at the cinema together and then BDH doesn't want others to know about them that she has to buy them meals. That was so funny. But also I was worried about her health at time. 

 

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

I think so too. CSY may stand a chance against HYS, she's calm. Daepyonim is quite aggressive, and HYS specializes at dealing with aggressive ppl, detecting their lies then destroying them. :lol:

Your thoughts abt TJ-SY are exactly same as ours when the drama was on-going. How on the earth 2 adults sleep in the same room and nothing happens? I mean, both are attractive, physically and intelligently, how can they have no romance chemistry ??!

 

Daepyonim will be in a lot of trouble haha. 

 

My thoughts exactly.

That scene when CSY's stepmom told her to seduce Tae joo. I was like omg, now we're going somewhere, lol. But yeah nothing happened. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I stayed up late last night to watch Running mates ep 11, coz I couldn't wait.

Ep 11 makes me feel so sad and upset, and reminds me of this line "... because you were embarrassed, that you've been complaining about having no shoes, but you learned some people don't have feet" about why YS chose to work at HRC.

Ppl nowadays tend to complain a lot about everything, but they don't know that somewhere else, there are more miserable ppl, they live just because they were born. :( 

To be honest, I think we need more drama like Running Investigators, this drama is reality.

True. Although I've never been directly involved to these issues, we surely heard from news what's happening to other people or community. And for sure, thousands of we never heard about. 

 

Have you watched the 12th episode? Haha spoiler alert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zary said:

My thoughts exactly.

That scene when CSY's stepmom told her to seduce Tae joo. I was like omg, now we're going somewhere, lol. But yeah nothing happened. 

 

Haha, that's too... if only you were here at the time the drama was on-going, you would join our collective sighs abt this couples in EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE. When the step mom gave this seduction suggestion, we all went crazy with wild imagination :D. Well, we learnt that we should never put our hope up for this drama's writer, EVER. I'm not really a fan of romance, but I still think the lack of romance in EOG is unreasonable and wasting. 

 

1 hour ago, Zary said:

True. Although I've never been directly involved to these issues, we surely heard from news what's happening to other people or community. And for sure, thousands of we never heard about. 

 

Have you watched the 12th episode? Haha spoiler alert. 

 

Not yet, maybe tonight or tomorrow, haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

Haha, that's too... if only you were here at the time the drama was on-going, you would join our collective sighs abt this couples in EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE. When the step mom gave this seduction suggestion, we all went crazy with wild imagination :D. Well, we learnt that we should never put our hope up for this drama's writer, EVER. I'm not really a fan of romance, but I still think the lack of romance in EOG is unreasonable and wasting. 

 

 

Not yet, maybe tonight or tomorrow, haha. 

I wish I could go back in time. Haha. I can imagine how you all went crazy, how your hopes went high and then got dissapointed. The agony was a lot longer since you have to wait for next episodes. Lol. 

 

By the way found this on youtube. 

 

I wonder if you guys have a translation, they seem to be having so much fun. I remember going through your posts but I couldn't find anyone posted the translation. 

 

Watch the 12th ep then we can talk about it. But such a huge cliff hanger. And remember to catch your breath haha. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m back!  Just call my name and I’ll be there.  I’ll be there…

 

Anyway, I also don’t think we have translation for that video.  Regarding to Dr. Ahn, he’s the reason why I couldn’t re-watch SBDH again.  I’m not too fond of his yelling.  That’s no way romantic to me.  BDH is his lover, not some servant or slave.

 

About romance in EOG, although many viewers wanted to see sizzling hot between TJ&SY, I think a majority of them also glad she didn’t resort to seduction.  Thanks heaven. She’s the heiress of EOG, with the looks and brain after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we have the calmest in CSY, scariest Daepyonim, fieriest ODJ, and cutest Jung Hye, who do you think is the winner between the pairs below?

 

That is in physical strength fight.

 

Daepyonim vs ODJ – Hmmm… the former could kick some thugs, while the later could flip you.  I guess my pick is Daepyonim.

 

CSY vs Jung Hye – they both look delicate.  Probably CSY would triumph with her overpowering mind for some tactics.

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1bfVVJUOZVx-PsM73m2N5D

 

She looks naturally & cool in action scene too.

  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zary said:

 

Watch the 12th ep then we can talk about it. But such a huge cliff hanger. And remember to catch your breath haha. 

 

Yeah, ep 12 has really fast pace, I must hold my breath here and there. It's a relief that Mi Rae and the little girl are safe in the end, otherwise, YS would blame herself for another incident like her sister's case. 

Btw, this is the first case I kinda guessing the right culprit. I knew there is something off with the guy with camera at the park in ep 11, that's why when he takes the little girl to the haunting house, Mi Rae calls YS for help, but everyone, except the director, misunderstands her move. This bastard, I think he's equally bad as Dr. Kim (if not worse). Turning a blind eye or pretending to not know is another crime. :wacko:

 And can't wait for next week's ep when YS deals with that Choi. Like we expect here, that guy has a nerve to come HRC for a human right appeal? or YS is the one who requests for that? because when she's at the police station, her dad's subordinate says something about another suspect of 7-year ago case. I think before that, YS didn't know Choi was the the initial suspect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the preview, Choi is the plaintiff, so he is the one requesting for an appeal to HRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1sSWTO1E2hPOHYlGepMnoz

 

Love how she starts working right away with the reconstructing of SJG by first dissolving the secretary office where her brother couldn’t flirt with girls anymore.  He got mad. 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 11:19 AM, QSD said:

I’m back!  Just call my name and I’ll be there.  I’ll be there…

 

Anyway, I also don’t think we have translation for that video.  Regarding to Dr. Ahn, he’s the reason why I couldn’t re-watch SBDH again.  I’m not too fond of his yelling.  That’s no way romantic to me.  BDH is his lover, not some servant or slave.

 

About romance in EOG, although many viewers wanted to see sizzling hot between TJ&SY, I think a majority of them also glad she didn’t resort to seduction.  Thanks heaven. She’s the heiress of EOG, with the looks and brain after all.

Yey you're back!

 

Haha yeah poor BDH. Good thing he changed on the later episodes. 

 

I may be that thirsty of TJ and SY to be romantically involve lol but you're right, at some point, I wouldn't want CSY to do that too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 8:42 PM, vaiduakhu said:

 

Yeah, ep 12 has really fast pace, I must hold my breath here and there. It's a relief that Mi Rae and the little girl are safe in the end, otherwise, YS would blame herself for another incident like her sister's case. 

Btw, this is the first case I kinda guessing the right culprit. I knew there is something off with the guy with camera at the park in ep 11, that's why when he takes the little girl to the haunting house, Mi Rae calls YS for help, but everyone, except the director, misunderstands her move. This bastard, I think he's equally bad as Dr. Kim (if not worse). Turning a blind eye or pretending to not know is another crime. :wacko:

 And can't wait for next week's ep when YS deals with that Choi. Like we expect here, that guy has a nerve to come HRC for a human right appeal? or YS is the one who requests for that? because when she's at the police station, her dad's subordinate says something about another suspect of 7-year ago case. I think before that, YS didn't know Choi was the the initial suspect. 

The teaser was ambiguous. I'm not sure too if he appealed or maybe YS just made a visit to ask him about his sister, I think in the teaser the killer said we both really know who you wanna ask, or if where he is? I think he was talking about HY's father? But yeah after that scene it was a clip of YS looking inside the big jar with a dead body, so maybe he really did appealed to HRC, there's no way HY can see the murder scene without being involved in the investigation, even when she's a friend with a police, right? And then that scene in the prison of a prisoner calling for the guards, maybe yeah prisoners are appealing to HRC about police/prison treatment? Also, I think QSD's prediction is right, his father may be dead. The chances of him being dead are big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...