Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

If that's the case, "SY-ah, you should practise self-love" :wub:

 

 

Frankly, Yushin is boring and dull, even strict Alcheon is more interesting than him. That's why I'm not interested in Yudoek like Zary. :lol:

To be honest you are right about Yushin. Lmao. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • QSD

    3930

  • phetbeo

    2442

  • ninimi

    1631

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please do not forward or share in social media platform IG, facebk etc, unless permission granted. Thank you. KNOWING MORE ABOUT LEE YO WON Part 1 After reading this, i like her even more (

from baidu Watching the video, I feel she really excited with her role and chemistry with Uee so good. Do you know Uee and Our Queen having same birthday? 1988.04.09 and 1980.04.09, and Uee

loveyowon.com

Posted Images

Have you seen Tea Group videos consisted of Seo Yi Kyung and Choi Seo Yoon that the fans made?  The intelligent in SYK and CSY had a naive, cute child called Kim Jung Hye from ASC.  They are fun family.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Zary said:

Haha yeah probably that's what CSY said, it got mixed up in my brain.True, EOG has lots of good lines. I can remember a few but not the exact lines. 

 

Right, self-love, CSY, self-love. Lol I would probably go (level 10 Sejin) for CSY. 

 

I'm second you, I would go cray-cray for CSY too :lol: Even though she's cold (like Daepyonim in NL), she has a soft heart and charming side. Daepyonim is ugh, too cold. She probably freezes me to death with her stare. :sweatingbullets:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, QSD said:

Have you seen Tea Group videos consisted of Seo Yi Kyung and Choi Seo Yoon that the fans made?  The intelligent in SYK and CSY had a naive, cute child called Kim Jung Hye from ASC.  They are fun family.

Oh I think I haven't seen it. Can you send the link here? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

I'm second you, I would go cray-cray for CSY too :lol: Even though she's cold (like Daepyonim in NL), she has a soft heart and charming side. Daepyonim is ugh, too cold. She probably freezes me to death with her stare. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah CSY is cold just because she has to. . . Daepyonim is a bit scary, I agree. 

 

Let's all go crazy for CSY haha. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that we feel Daepyonim is a bit scary.  It's amazing she does look more colder than CSY.  Still, each character has its own charm.  I find CSY is more gentle.  Nevertheless, I also love Daepyonim a lot.  It's fascinating.  Something is very attractive about her.

 

Will try to find the videos for you later, Zary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, QSD said:

Interesting that we feel Daepyonim is a bit scary.  It's amazing she does look more colder than CSY.  Still, each character has its own charm.  I find CSY is more gentle.  Nevertheless, I also love Daepyonim a lot.  It's fascinating.  Something is very attractive about her.

 

Will try to find the videos for you later, Zary.

Thanks, no pressure. 

 

We love Daepyonim too. Although, she is like a person that will toss you to hungry lions just to get what she wants and when you're not really useful anymore or at all (so I'll probably get tossed first haha). She has this cold but charming way of saving Sejin and other members of her team. I think that is what's enticing about her. I like how she turned so cold without any heavy or specific reason (many people can relate to this). But it was probably her upbringing though, her father was just tough on her (that scene when her boyfriend got beaten by his dad's men was just the realization). And I'm always confident with Daepyonim that she'll always get through whenever she's in a difficult situation.

 

While I feel a little worried for CSY sometimes. But I wanna give more love for CSY just because she deserves it more. And she always give them chances really, like please do it, please don't do it and if you against her way, I'm sorry but I have to do this or like I'm going to destroy you, haha. Remember that scene when she asked her siblings to turn over their shares I guess, that she said the first person who turn their shares will get this, the second person will get this and the last person will be treated like her cousin (not the exact idea but that's how I can remember it). That was so cool.

 

Also, her secretary was a phenom, he served the chairmain and CSY well. I like how he admitted that he was greedy too, having her daughter marry CSY's brother so his grandson can be chairman. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zary said:

Yeah CSY is cold just because she has to. . . Daepyonim is a bit scary, I agree. 

 

Let's all go crazy for CSY haha. 

 

90% of LYW's fan (including QSD) is busy going crazy for Daepyonim. There is less competition at CSY's side, lucky us! :P 

I would go crazy for BDH too, haha, my soft heart always reserves a space for Dr. Bong. :wub:

 

1 hour ago, Zary said:

Thanks, no pressure. 

 

We love Daepyonim too. Although, she is like a person that will toss you to hungry lions just to get what she wants and when you're not really useful anymore or at all (so I'll probably get tossed first haha). She has this cold but charming way of saving Sejin and other members of her team. I think that is what's enticing about her. I like how she turned so cold without any heavy or specific reason (many people can relate to this). But it was probably her upbringing though, her father was just tough on her (that scene when her boyfriend got beaten by his dad's men was just the realization). And I'm always confident with Daepyonim that she'll always get through whenever she's in a difficult situation.

 

While I feel a little worried for CSY sometimes. But I wanna give more love for CSY just because she deserves it more. And she always give them chances really, like please do it, please don't do it and if you against her way, I'm sorry but I have to do this or like I'm going to destroy you, haha. Remember that scene when she asked her siblings to turn over their shares I guess, that she said the first person who turn their shares will get this, the second person will get this and the last person will be treated like her cousin (not the exact idea but that's how I can remember it). That was so cool.

 

Also, her secretary was a phenom, he served the chairmain and CSY well. I like how he admitted that he was greedy too, having her daughter marry CSY's brother so his grandson can be chairman. 

 

Yeah, I laughed a lot at your post. Agree! What's scary abt Daepyonim is she goes with her plans without giving any warning, throw her ppl under the bus then save them in the last second. She always has back-up plans, it's cool but if I were her staff, I would say "Daepyonim-ah, you should have told us in advance. My delicate heart can't handle this much!".:sweatingbullets:

CYS is cold in another way, she gives warnings, and if her enemies or even family members don't step back "ok, it's your choice! don't blame me for being cruel"

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Zary said:

Thanks, no pressure. 

 

We love Daepyonim too. Although, she is like a person that will toss you to hungry lions just to get what she wants and when you're not really useful anymore or at all (so I'll probably get tossed first haha). She has this cold but charming way of saving Sejin and other members of her team. I think that is what's enticing about her. I like how she turned so cold without any heavy or specific reason (many people can relate to this). But it was probably her upbringing though, her father was just tough on her (that scene when her boyfriend got beaten by his dad's men was just the realization). And I'm always confident with Daepyonim that she'll always get through whenever she's in a difficult situation.

 

While I feel a little worried for CSY sometimes. But I wanna give more love for CSY just because she deserves it more. And she always give them chances really, like please do it, please don't do it and if you against her way, I'm sorry but I have to do this or like I'm going to destroy you, haha. Remember that scene when she asked her siblings to turn over their shares I guess, that she said the first person who turn their shares will get this, the second person will get this and the last person will be treated like her cousin (not the exact idea but that's how I can remember it). That was so cool.

 

Also, her secretary was a phenom, he served the chairmain and CSY well. I like how he admitted that he was greedy too, having her daughter marry CSY's brother so his grandson can be chairman.

 

Funny thing is even though Vaiduakhu is afraid of Daepyonim, she still wants to work for her if given a chance coz Daepyonim offers more benefits.  While May (the other person) and I preferred to work for CSY since we feel more comfortable with her.  Only @ozge who wants to work for CSY coz she is lonelier that Ozge feels pity about her and wants to help her.  Awww… sweet. 

 

I kind of remember the scene you mentioned.  Is it near the end after the siblings betrayed CSY twice, at least?  Oh yeah, the secretary is great.  He is the only one around her and works closely with her.

 

Sorry, I couldn’t find the exact video I wanted to post with Eng subs.  Vaiduakhu, you still have the link?

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1rQ7yRsYJ8X2GU2rDMLnbY

 

uc?export=view&id=1HDGSLtCG5-ZpQuVNt2Jzc

 

uc?export=view&id=1wWuGkd2xbjnZYLPav1nQT

 

Beautiful church and touching scene.  If I remember correctly, these are his last words?  Seo Yoon didn’t get to hear him saying at the hospital when she was rushing to see him one last time in later episodes.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, QSD said:

Funny thing is even though Vaiduakhu is afraid of Daepyonim, she still wants to work for her if given a chance coz Daepyonim offers more benefits.  While May (the other person) and I preferred to work for CSY since we feel more comfortable with her.  Only @ozge who wants to work for CSY coz she is lonelier that Ozge feels pity about her and wants to help her.  Awww… sweet. 

 

I kind of remember the scene you mentioned.  Is it near the end after the siblings betrayed CSY twice, at least?  Oh yeah, the secretary is great.  He is the only one around her and works closely with her.

 

Sorry, I couldn’t find the exact video I wanted to post with Eng subs.  Vaiduakhu, you still have the link?

 

You are awesome! :thumbsup: How can you remember these things, while I myself can't recall it :D . 

YASSS, although I would go crazy for CSY, I still choose to work for Daepyonim because of benefits, flexible working time, nice workplace, car, party... :lol: Sorry Zary, I hardly restrain myself from these things, haha. I'm still with you at CSY crush team though. 

God, Ozge is such an angel. :innocent: I feel bad of myself seeing her unconditional love to CSY, but ugh, ok, I accept my bad side. :grimace:

 

Regarding the link, below are some of the links (credit to @avalon2046 ), pls click subtitle for Eng-sub

Family series ep01
Family series ep02
Family series ep06

You can check her youtube channel for other videos. They are very well-edited videos. 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

90% of LYW's fan (including QSD) is busy going crazy for Daepyonim. There is less competition at CSY's side, lucky us! :P 

I would go crazy for BDH too, haha, my soft heart always reserves a space for Dr. Bong. :wub:

 

 

Yeah, I laughed a lot at your post. Agree! What's scary abt Daepyonim is she goes with her plans without giving any warning, throw her ppl under the bus then save them in the last second. She always has back-up plans, it's cool but if I were her staff, I would say "Daepyonim-ah, you should have told us in advance. My delicate heart can't handle this much!".:sweatingbullets:

CYS is cold in another way, she gives warnings, and if her enemies or even family members don't step back "ok, it's your choice! don't blame me for being cruel"

Yes, I love BDH too! That scene when her mom is hitting her in the hopsital bcoz she didn't want to quit her job, that was painful. 

 

If Daepyonim is my boss, I have reported her to the Department of Labor already, haha kidding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, QSD said:

 

 

Funny thing is even though Vaiduakhu is afraid of Daepyonim, she still wants to work for her if given a chance coz Daepyonim offers more benefits.  While May (the other person) and I preferred to work for CSY since we feel more comfortable with her.  Only @ozge who wants to work for CSY coz she is lonelier that Ozge feels pity about her and wants to help her.  Awww… sweet. 

 

I kind of remember the scene you mentioned.  Is it near the end after the siblings betrayed CSY twice, at least?  Oh yeah, the secretary is great.  He is the only one around her and works closely with her.

 

Sorry, I couldn’t find the exact video I wanted to post with Eng subs.  Vaiduakhu, you still have the link?

I wanna work with Daepyonim too, but I don't think I would qualify haha. 

 

Yes maybe it was near the end. CSY and Tae Joo (that's her ex-husband's name right?) was just too hot together. Sadly, no romance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

You are awesome! :thumbsup: How can you remember these things, while I myself can't recall it :D . 

YASSS, although I would go crazy for CSY, I still choose to work for Daepyonim because of benefits, flexible working time, nice workplace, car, party... :lol: Sorry Zary, I hardly restrain myself from these things, haha. I'm still with you at CSY crush team though. 

God, Ozge is such an angel. :innocent: I feel bad of myself seeing her unconditional love to CSY, but ugh, ok, I accept my bad side. :grimace:

 

Regarding the link, below are some of the links (credit to @avalon2046 ), pls click subtitle for Eng-sub

Family series ep01
Family series ep02
Family series ep06

You can check her youtube channel for other videos. They are very well-edited videos. 

my Ok Da Jung wouldn't like you. Lol.

 

But yeah, CSY seems to be stingy, she wouldn't even let them get divorce bcoz she'll ask for alimony, come on babe, ain't you rich? Hahaha. Just kidding, but yeah she has to like restructure the whole company. I'll get a part time job with Daepyonim, please put a good word for me. 

 

Thanks much for the links. 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

You are awesome! :thumbsup: How can you remember these things, while I myself can't recall it :D . 

YASSS, although I would go crazy for CSY, I still choose to work for Daepyonim because of benefits, flexible working time, nice workplace, car, party... :lol: Sorry Zary, I hardly restrain myself from these things, haha. I'm still with you at CSY crush team though. 

God, Ozge is such an angel. :innocent: I feel bad of myself seeing her unconditional love to CSY, but ugh, ok, I accept my bad side. :grimace:

 

Regarding the link, below are some of the links (credit to @avalon2046 ), pls click subtitle for Eng-sub

Family series ep01
Family series ep02
Family series ep06

You can check her youtube channel for other videos. They are very well-edited videos. 

my Ok Da Jung wouldn't like you. Lol.

 

But yeah, CSY seems to be stingy, she wouldn't even let them get divorce bcoz she'll ask for alimony, come on babe, ain't you rich? Hahaha. Just kidding, but yeah she has to like restructure the whole company. I'll just get a part time job with Daepyonim, please put a good word for me. 

 

Thanks much for the links. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please help me, the subs are just too fast, I couldn't read them all. So CSY and Daepyonim are couples, their daughter is Jung Hye who paid Hong Do unnie to be her boyfriend, lmao. But what about Ok Da jung and Soo Kyung? Are they Yi Kyung sisters? 

 

When Yowon consumed you entirely that you don't dare to watch other actress but her -- this is exactly what this series is all about. Haha. 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Zary said:

Yes, I love BDH too! That scene when her mom is hitting her in the hopsital bcoz she didn't want to quit her job, that was painful. 

 

If Daepyonim is my boss, I have reported her to the Department of Labor already, haha kidding. 

 

Report Daepyonim to HRC for violating our human rights !!! :glasses:

 

15 hours ago, Zary said:

I wanna work with Daepyonim too, but I don't think I would qualify haha. 

Yes maybe it was near the end. CSY and Tae Joo (that's her ex-husband's name right?) was just too hot together. Sadly, no romance. 

 

Yeah, me too, I wonder if she needs janitor or gardener, perhaps? :sweatingbullets:

Working for her requires special skills: digging info (QSD would qualify this position), handling relationships and arranging meetings, fighting, or being unreasonably naive (Sejin level). 

So, you also find this fake married couple hot? Man, I don't even want to recall how frustrated we are with no romance from this smoking-hot couple. They are priest and nun, I assume. 

 

13 hours ago, Zary said:

Please help me, the subs are just too fast, I couldn't read them all. So CSY and Daepyonim are couples, their daughter is Jung Hye who paid Hong Do unnie to be her boyfriend, lmao. But what about Ok Da jung and Soo Kyung? Are they Yi Kyung sisters? 

 

When Yowon consumed you entirely that you don't dare to watch other actress but her -- this is exactly what this series is all about. Haha. 

 

I don't really remember, but seem Ok Da Jung and Soo Kyung are another couple, Soo Kyung is Daepyonim's younger sister. 

  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zary said:

Yes, I love BDH too! That scene when her mom is hitting her in the hopsital bcoz she didn't want to quit her job, that was painful. 

If Daepyonim is my boss, I have reported her to the Department of Labor already, haha kidding. 

 

Yes, I love that scene too. So touching to watch! 

But the most painful scene for me is when she cries her heart out on the stairs at the hospital after knowing she has trouble with her heart again. It's unbearable to watch. :bawling:

I think the staircase is a metaphor of her journey, she has been trying her best to step up on that journey but may give up in the middle due to her health problem (she doesn't give up in the end though). 

Dr. Bong got me worried a lot when watching the series, I held my breath every now and then when her health fails. When she's in the operation room in 2 last eps, I thought I would sue the production team if they let BDH die :lol:, lucky for them, BDH doesn't die haha. SBDH has the most satisfying ending for me among LYW's works. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...