15 hours ago, Zary said:

Oh, so only 4 episodes left? That is so sad.

I would want to see her in a fantasy/sci fi becuase she never been in one, I guess. Did she?

Oh 49 days is a fantasy. But I would I want her to be directly involve with the magical stuff, like if it is 49 days part 2, she'll be the scheduler. 

But I don't have 100% confidence with Kdrama fantasies/sci fi, I think people just watch it, more of bcoz of romance. So should have romance too. 

Yeah, I would love her to become someone like "heartless"  Scheduler, no emotion-wrecked for us fan. 

Almost all of her dramas, I prepare myself for a heart-break from her characters' love or lives. 

I think most of K-drama fan expects romance which I'm a bit tired of. 

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Yes, 4 ep left for RM.  She has never done sci-fi yet.  So far we have seen her dramas in the following genres:

Historical drama

Fantasy

Business thriller

Black comedy

Medical series

Espionage

Melodrama

Period drama

Human critique

Forbidden love

LOL at forbidden love :lol:

• LOL 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:24 PM, Zary said:

Looks like we are really dealing with a serial killer in The running mates. There are only 6 episodes left:bawling: I hope Yowon will have a new project. 

Yeah, biggest case is coming!!!

I don't know how a serial killer case has anything to do with human right though. Look like they will start with sexual assault case at the high school first? then the dot is connected to the serial killer case. 

Yeah that's true, romance is definitely what we usually see in kdrama. But bcoz of Yowon's characters always being lack of it, I would want to see her more in a romcom (not a serious one like DD) with a hot male lead hahaha. 

I also hope she will have another period drama. 

8 hours ago, QSD said:

It would be crazy if the serial killer appealing to HRC that the cops abused him or something.  Such devastated for YS to face him, knowing he killed her sister.

This would be a plot twist. That psychopath or the boy with mental struggle turns them at the HRC to sue police for violating their human rights.

7 years ago, that Choi did sue YS's father for using excessive force at interrogation. Through media, he must be aware of how popular YS is now as a HRC inspector, and wanna challenge her. In such situation, I wonder if YS is pulled out of the case because she has family relationship with one of the victims? 

Anyway, this new high-school girl serial murder must trigger YS a lot as it reminds her of her sister. 

Oh remember that vet who appealed to HRC against YS father? Well we're not really sure if he was the killer (although he looks like one), this might be the case too. But yeah it would be crazy. 

They can dot the sexual assualt too with the common denominator, teenage victims. That dating app they use. I really wonder how. But they were involved in a murder case before so it is possible. 

So could be, YS will play a role in catching the killer with the involvement of HRC. Or the police caught the killer, gets convicted then will hsve a nerve to appeal to HRC for inhumane, degrading life in the prison or whatever, which is a wild idea of mine, would she even take the case? (do people who violated human rights have even have a right to it?) Knowing YS's principles, let's say based on the investigation, rights were really violated, what will YS report? Could HRC even get the sentence lower if the violation was proven? I'm overthinking haha.

20 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

This would be a plot twist. That psychopath or the boy with mental struggle turns them at the HRC to sue police for violating their human rights.

7 years ago, that Choi did sue YS's father for using excessive force at interrogation. Through media, he must be aware of how popular YS is now as a HRC inspector, and wanna challenge her. In such situation, I wonder if YS is pulled out of the case because she has family relationship with one of the victims? 

Anyway, this new high-school girl serial murder must trigger YS a lot as it reminds her of her sister. 

I read this late haha. This could be the case too. 

I hope what happened 7 years ago will come to light. All we know that the mental boy was in the prison, got out early because of his condition. What happened to the vet, did he just walk freely? Was he the real killer? Is he the killer of those 6 bodies that were found? Was the mental boy accused wrongly? Where is YS father? Is he even still alive? I have so many questions. But the biggest question I have, with all of this happening, will YS is going to be okay? I would have gone Joker straight right ahead. 

The mental boy probably got accused wrongly.  The real culprit is the vet.  There got to be a way to bring him to justice.  He’s still roaming around somewhere.  Yeah, it’s dilemma for YS whether to reveal the truth if in fact his rights were violated by the law enforcement, when he is the ultimate serial killer, including her sister and perhaps her father as well.  Or the father was abducted that long ago and hiding some place by the vet?

• Insightful 1

3 hours ago, QSD said:

The mental boy probably got accused wrongly.  The real culprit is the vet.  There got to be a way to bring him to justice.  He’s still roaming around somewhere.  Yeah, it’s dilemma for YS whether to reveal the truth if in fact his rights were violated by the law enforcement, when he is the ultimate serial killer, including her sister and perhaps her father as well.  Or the father was abducted that long ago and hiding some place by the vet?

I can't imagine the chief being abducted by the vet. If the vet was the serial killer, he abducts and murder teenage girls, I don't think he would go overboard in abducting or killing a middle-aged man unless he was provoked by chief. If it comes to that, I'm guessing the chief would have gotten the upperhand. But oh yeah, the vet has access to these meds that can knock you down, so probably yeah. Who knows what happened to their confrontation, if there was any. I just hope they give us something about the chief's whereabouts, if he is really dead or just hiding in a plain sight. Imagine YS going through her whole life without knowing what happened to his father or will he come home someday, so miserable.

We need revelations, right now! Haha. 

I still think the role of the vet in murder case 7 years ago or new serial killing case is mysterious. Yes, he must be involved in at some extent, but it's not necessary for him to have blood on his bare hands. From his confident and creepy look, he's not original killer, I think, he might come up with murder plans, and manipulate someone to do it for him. 

It would be very interesting and ironic if he or the real killer comes HRC to seek for human right protection. SY would do her job professionally as usual, but search for hints about the murder through the QA at the same time. 

The thing convinces me that YS and her colleagues will work as detective team to find the real killer is "ex officio investigation", which they give us ideas about in previous 4 eps. This procedure allows them to have right and access to investigate as much as they want, even the police or authoritative agencies must cooperate with them if "ex officio investigation" is granted. 

• Insightful 1

47 minutes ago, Zary said:

She is so perfect. Love CSY! Best line: why would I like (someone) when I don't even like myself.  Haha. 

Yes.  Regarding to her line, it's sad.  She didn't like running SJG, but for her father's sake she follows it. 

54 minutes ago, Zary said:

She is so perfect. Love CSY! Best line: why would I like (someone) when I don't even like myself.  Haha. 

Oh, there is this line? I forget... I thought it should be "Why someone would like me when I don't even like myself", haha. 

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Yes, that's exactly what CSY said.  There are lots of good lines in EOG, I suppose.

If that's the case, "SY-ah, you should practise self-love" :wub:

4 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1AaNcAzMpLkV_CZbaTK6Xp

Bickering Deokman

Frankly, Yushin is boring and dull, even strict Alcheon is more interesting than him. That's why I'm not interested in Yudoek like Zary. :lol:

Haha yeah probably that's what CSY said, it got mixed up in my brain.True, EOG has lots of good lines. I can remember a few but not the exact lines. 

Right, self-love, CSY, self-love. Lol I would probably go (level 10 Sejin) for CSY.