Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • QSD

    3930

  • phetbeo

    2442

  • ninimi

    1631

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please do not forward or share in social media platform IG, facebk etc, unless permission granted. Thank you. KNOWING MORE ABOUT LEE YO WON Part 1 After reading this, i like her even more (

from baidu Watching the video, I feel she really excited with her role and chemistry with Uee so good. Do you know Uee and Our Queen having same birthday? 1988.04.09 and 1980.04.09, and Uee

loveyowon.com

Posted Images

7 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1Ooqp7l5-CWH_PNNTIiJRX

 

The second ex is funny, saying he’s not crazy to drop 3 billion won just for her.  Besides, he doesn’t like her anymore.  Thus, the expression of ODJ.

Haha yes, Yowon is so cute. And the way ODJ thanked him is so warm. 

 

ODJ has really good closure with her Exs' haha. 

 

The ending of Ms. Temper was just perfect. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.  It’s good ending, including all her exes.  They all still love her. Just feel a little sad when the third ex left without saying.  However, it’s nice he has a change of heart to let Lovely a year to pay back his money.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1xB54rlMx69hWNPaix2cqM

 

Yowon rarely smiles in dramas, since most if not all her projects are not really lighthearted.  But when she does, it’s sweet and warm feelings.

 

I am not sure in which drama she smiles the most.  You guys know what show it is?  My guess is between ASC and 49 Days, probably ASC coz 49 Days has made many viewers cry a river.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, Zary said:

Ep 7 Running Mates. 

 

The Corps commander is Seol-Won from QSD. Haha.

What do you think guys, the body that was found is YS's father?

YS is really sharp, she can see those small details.

 

Because of your spoiler, I couldn't focus 100% when watching ep 7+8. I kept anticipating the corpse's identity reveal :sweatingbullets:

I don't wanna guess about his surviving, coz every time I guess sth, it usually goes in opposite direction. :lol:

Agree, YS is super sharp and talented at inspecting. When the investigation is stuck, she's the only one who can see the light, and she knows how to ask this person this Q and that person that Q, watch their facial reactions to know if they are telling the truth or not. Brilliant! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 10:02 PM, Zary said:

Aaaaah that scene,

It was after Yushin submits himself to Mishil. Deokman had a conversation with Mishil. Yushin was waiting outside --really made me cry. I still remember what Yushin said, that he will be a great warrior and will be a good advisor to make Deokman a greater ruler than anyone else. Then Deokman in her mind -- how about my feelings *teary eyes*. Well, Yushin was right, they have chosen the hard road and that (situation they are in) will test their faith in each other. It was really sad, like Deokman couldn't do anything. She can't even cry in front of him or beg him not to. . She made a choice back then, that's the price.

 

I understand why you won't like Yushin or Bidam. They have caused a lot of heartache. Haha. 

 

LOL at how detailed you can recall :lol: I could only remember what scene is this, and sensed sth very heart-wrenching about their conversation which might make you cry a river, but couldn't recall what it is. 

Thanks to your detailed description, now I think it's the best scenario for both of them that Yushin got married to someone else and their relationship was ruler - loyal subordinate only. See how ugly the situation turned to when Chunchu sensed that Bidam might have sth with Doekman? he always thought everyone close to Doekman is a threat to his throne. On the other way around, Yushin or Bidam's clan would never be satisfied with their status if they were married to the Queen.

The ruler can't belong solely to a person, he / she belongs to the nation. That's how lonely Doekman is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1jfdKGAq3sTyx1rTCtVWvk

 

If only you paying attention to Bidam in the end, it’s funny.  He asking her is Mishil that scary.  Deokman saying it seems she can see right through her.  Bidam then scanning at Deokman like “really”?

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1xB54rlMx69hWNPaix2cqM

 

Yowon rarely smiles in dramas, since most if not all her projects are not really lighthearted.  But when she does, it’s sweet and warm feelings.

 

I am not sure in which drama she smiles the most.  You guys know what show it is?  My guess is between ASC and 49 Days, probably ASC coz 49 Days has made many viewers cry a river.

You are right, that's why I hope she will have more dramas like ASC and Ms. Temper. 

 

You remember the scene when Nam's brother with thier co workers made a funny video commercial. She laughed so hard and the President said, she was traumatized. I like that scene too. Actually I like all. 

 

For drama that she smiles the most, think it's ASC. She had more fun there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

 

Because of your spoiler, I couldn't focus 100% when watching ep 7+8. I kept anticipating the corpse's identity reveal :sweatingbullets:

I don't wanna guess about his surviving, coz every time I guess sth, it usually goes in opposite direction. :lol:

Agree, YS is super sharp and talented at inspecting. When the investigation is stuck, she's the only one who can see the light, and she knows how to ask this person this Q and that person that Q, watch their facial reactions to know if they are telling the truth or not. Brilliant! 

I am really sorry about the spoilers haha. That's why when you said you only have time to watch on the weekends, I didn't dare to post the result of the DNA test. And you are right, I think it's best to just wait for the episodes but after ep 8, there's a big chance his father is alive. 

 

I also wondered at first why the soldier is touching the left part of his face, but I only realize that right after YS facial expression and the way she look at him, and then snap - oh yeah in the interview he did at the hospital, the wound was on the right side. Yowon's acting is like helping us viewers to also investigate on our own haha. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, although I liked Yushin/Deokman romance, I knew they wouldn't end up together. When I said about losing interest when Yushin got married is becuase I wouldn't want a romance for Deokman and a married guy plus with a pregnant wife. Haha. But what I like about Yushin is I always know he would be on Deokman's side whatever the situation is. For Alcheon, his loyalty is unmeasurable but who knows, he was never been in a difficult situation like Yushin did, like choosing over a family (I'm not sure, maybe I just forgot). For Bidam, maybe his fate would be different if he was treated differently but he is just too much to handle. His jealousy is innate (from Mishil). And you are right, with Yushin and Bidam's clan, too much conflicts. For Chunchu, I am not really sure about his agenda, do you think he was after the throne? Or --well given, becuase of what he thinks Mishil did to his mom, he can always see Mishil on Bidam's. Did he also provoked Yushin? I must have forgot. But my impression on Chunchu is that he just don't want Mishil's people to get close to the throne. 

 

P.S.

Bideok, they have an undeniably chemistry, esp. Off cam. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1sklgYsFyCmlzKY45Ud4EG

 

This scene is anyone’s guess what it is about.  So, any juicy brain here who can remember it?

 

Was this the time when those bastards made up a prophecy that Bidam is the destined king? I think I can remember the Queen being convinced that Bidam has nothing to do with it. It's just Yowon always have perfect chemistry with whoever she works that at some point I wanted Bideok to happen too. HAHA 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, QSD said:

Regarding Chunchu, he is neutral to Yushin and definitely not to Bidam.  One time Deokman scolding him about the throne.

The twist they did at the beginning with Chunchu was so convincing that I hated him. I was like Deokman has enough problems already then you add up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 2:03 PM, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1LQWY_OyPUl9V6FBdDMtfY

 

Oh yes, I remember this funny scene.  ODJ couldn’t hold off laughing.  Everyone is shocked when she says she likes the silly ad.

It's very rare to see ODJ laugh which made this scene so priceless. 

 

I also would want Yowon to do actions but we all know she doesn't like it. In Different Dreams she was perfect. In Ms Temper, she flipped Nam on the first few episodes. She also kicked the Manager with her pointed shoe and fell on his knees. She seemed natural. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zary said:

Was this the time when those bastards made up a prophecy that Bidam is the destined king? I think I can remember the Queen being convinced that Bidam has nothing to do with it. It's just Yowon always have perfect chemistry with whoever she works that at some point I wanted Bideok to happen too. HAHA 

You got it right!  Good memory.  Yes, Deokman believes Bidam is innocent.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zary said:

The twist they did at the beginning with Chunchu was so convincing that I hated him. I was like Deokman has enough problems already then you add up. 

I also didn't like him for one of the other main reasons.  That is he looks cocky/conceited to me.  He says he is using Mishil as opposed to the other way around.  

 

Now that you mentioned DD, coincidentally I want to reconsider it one of the top 5 fav works of my list as originally stated back then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 8:20 PM, Zary said:

I agree, although I liked Yushin/Deokman romance, I knew they wouldn't end up together. When I said about losing interest when Yushin got married is becuase I wouldn't want a romance for Deokman and a married guy plus with a pregnant wife. Haha. But what I like about Yushin is I always know he would be on Deokman's side whatever the situation is. For Alcheon, his loyalty is unmeasurable but who knows, he was never been in a difficult situation like Yushin did, like choosing over a family (I'm not sure, maybe I just forgot). For Bidam, maybe his fate would be different if he was treated differently but he is just too much to handle. His jealousy is innate (from Mishil). And you are right, with Yushin and Bidam's clan, too much conflicts. For Chunchu, I am not really sure about his agenda, do you think he was after the throne? Or --well given, becuase of what he thinks Mishil did to his mom, he can always see Mishil on Bidam's. Did he also provoked Yushin? I must have forgot. But my impression on Chunchu is that he just don't want Mishil's people to get close to the throne. 

 

P.S.

Bideok, they have an undeniably chemistry, esp. Off cam. 

 

After Yushin gets married and sets himself as Doekman's loyal subordinate only, Chunchu has nothing to worry abt him. On the other hand, Bidam is still single, has a strong clan Mishil left for him, and has close relationship with Doekman. That's why Chunchu tries to provoke him and misleads him about Doekman's feeling. I think Chunchu himself pursues the throne, because he thinks he's righteous to it when he comes back from foreign country. Sometimes along  the drama I thought "Kid, don't be too proud. You are nothing without your great Aunt.":lol: I like Bidam when he punishes Chunchu, and Chunchu is scared of Bidam, someone must teach this kid a lesson :lol: Doekman can teach him too, but she always feels sorry for him about his mom's death, so she doesn't... 

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...